剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
你签好契据给我们 直到庭审结束
You sign the deed over to us until the trial's over
或者保释债券失效
or the bond's voided.
所以如果担♥保♥物不是房♥子或汽车
So if it's not a house or a car,
你就会把它放保险箱里
you just put it in the safe.
我不负责放 是奥德丽
I don't put it in the safe. Audrey does.
你开不了保险箱
You can't get in the safe?
-只有奥德丽能 -她不信任你
- Only Audrey. - She doesn't trust you?
不知道你注意到没有 皮特
I don't know if you've noticed, Petey.
她不信任任何人
She doesn't trust anybody.
她说是为了我们自己的安全着想
She says it's for our own safety,
这样就不会有人逼着我们开箱子了
so that nobody can force us to open it.
所以你都不知道保险箱的密♥码♥
So you don't even have the combination to the safe.
我不想说这事
Don't get me started.
那我们开始吧
And here we go.
专心点
Pay attention.
早上好 这里是伯恩哈特保释债券
Good morning. Bernhardt Bail Bonds.
你好 梅茨格夫人
Hi, Mrs. Metzger.
路缘又被漆了一遍
Curb's painted again.
外婆 我来帮你
Grandma, let me.
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Pete.
就放到那个桌子上
Just put it down on that desk over there.
他是被关在
Is he being held in a...
路缘怎么了
So what happened with the curb?
被漆成红色了
Painted red
这样潜在客户不知道可以在那里停车
so prospective clients don't know to park there.
谁会干这种事
Why would anybody do that?
报复呗
Payback.
是AB保释债券
A&B Bail Bonds.
丢掉了波斯科夫那一单 他们气疯了
They're mad about losing the Persikoff bond yesterday.
有人把路缘又漆了一遍
Somebody painted the curb again.
是啊 好在你一天都休息
Yeah. Good thing you had the day off.
你可以把它漆回来
You can repaint it.
我没休息 我刚轮完第二班
I'm not off. I worked the second shift.
我只是过来找皮特
I just came by looking for Pete.
只要20分钟
It'll only take 20 minutes.
所以我们计划不变 对吧
So we still on, right?
-什么计划不变 -松树顶
- Still on for what? - Pinetop.
你说了我什么时候想去你就去
You said you'd go whenever I want.
我说过这话
I did?
-这是什么 -办公室用品
- What is this? - Office supplies.
皮特今天有工作 他在熟悉业务
And Pete's working today. He's learning the business.
太糟糕了 我们不是都说好了嘛
Well, that sucks. I thought we had a plan.
把订书器给我
Give me the stapler.
把订书器给我 别闹了
Give me the stapler. Stop it.
你把订书钉打到我身上了
You're getting staples on me.
油漆和滚筒在多功能橱柜里
Paint and the roller are in the utility closet.
好吧
Fine.
我们和AB联合债券有过节吗
So are we in a feud with A&B?
可以这么说
You could call it that.
他们以前和我们一样
Used to be another bond shop like us.
大家相处得很融洽
Everyone got along.
当时市场很好 大家互相帮助
There was plenty of business, and we helped each other out.
泰勒甚至还和他们的女儿谈过恋爱
Taylor even dated their daughter for a while.
直到我甩掉了那个自大的婊♥子♥
Till I dumped her stuck-up ass.
总之
Anyway,
自从他们家和肖恩联姻后
after Shawn married into the family,
一切都变了
that all changed.
不说别的 他是个特别勤快的人
Whatever else he is, he is not lazy.
他们的生意越来越好 很快
Business took off, and pretty soon,
他们开始收♥购♥全州的保释债券店
they were buying out bond shops all over the state.
现在他们是康涅狄格州最大的保释债券公♥司♥
Now they're the biggest in Connecticut,
他们想搞垮我们
and they're out to bankrupt us.
利比·梅茨格想把她儿子保释出来
Libby Metzger wants to get her son out of jail.
-哪个儿子 -小儿子特洛伊
- Which one? - Troy, the baby.
让她来找我们吧
She knows where we are.
她脚踝坏了 只能待在家里
Well, she's house bound with a broken ankle.
她问我们能不能到她那去写保释协议
She wants to know if we can go to her to write the bail package.
我又查了一遍她的信用
I ran a new credit check.
她说她有担♥保♥物
She says she has collateral.
好吧 那我去
Okay. I'll go.
我知道利比
Knowing Libby,
肯定又是些银器和珠宝 和以前一样
it's silverware and jewelry, same as before.
要是你愿意的话 我可以跟你一起去
Well, if you want, yeah, I can go with you.
你可以教我怎么写保释协议
You can show me how to write up a bond.
我们在办公室不就是
I thought that's what we were doing
在干这个吗
here in the office.
茱莉亚 别嫉妒我和我外孙的关系
Julia, don't begrudge me time with my grandson.
老天 我们都二十年没见了
It's been 20 years for goodness' sake.
好的
Yeah. Good.
不过有件小事 我终于说服我前老板
The only thing is i finally convinced my former employer
把我最后一轮的工资给我了
to release my final paycheck,
所以我两点得去城里拿钱
so I just have to go to the city at 2:00 to pick it up.
去梅茨格家用不了一小时就能完事
Shouldn't take an hour at the Metzgers'.
我们12:30就能回来
We'll be back by 12:30.
好了 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole.
快出来 快出来 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
-皮特 -怎么了
- So, Pete. - Yeah.
如果今天我们开一张18000的担♥保♥费支票
If we write an $18,000 bond check today,
-我们能赚多少 -1800
- what's our commission? - $1,800.
除去税 房♥租 电费 保险
And after taxes, rent, electricity, insurance,
工资和油钱 你觉得这1800
salaries, and gas, how long do you think
能支撑我们多久
we can keep the lights on for $1,800?
你以前觉得我们很有钱
You had some idea we were rich.
这么多年没见了
All these years since we saw each other.
谁能想到我们会像这样一起工作
Who would imagine we'd be working together like this?
-皮特 你在听吗 -嗯 不好意思
- Pete, are you listening? - Yeah. Sorry.
我们真的很感激你帮助家里
We really appreciate you stepping up for the family.
应该的
Well, it's... it's what you do.
只是 这么多年过去了
It's just, after all these years,
这么多未解的问题
so many unanswered questions.
什么
Uh, ma'am?
到了
Oh, here we are.
1,780, 1,790...
这是1800
It's 1,800.
还有债券的担♥保♥物呢
Now we need collateral to secure the bond.
我用这房♥子作抵押
Going to use the house.
恐怕我们不能这么做
Afraid we can't do that.
当然可以
Sure we can.
利比 你这是第二次抵押了
Libby, you took out a second mortgage.
你没有房♥子的产权了
You don't have equity in the property.
这些都是负债
It's all debt.
早告诉过你了 老妈
Told you, Mama.
闭嘴 德里克
Derek, shut up.
看看四周 有四面墙
Look around. There's four walls.
-还有屋顶 -这些都属于银行
- There's a roof. - And it all belongs to the bank.
那我怎么把特洛伊保释出来
How am I going to bail Troy out of jail?
是他自己活该
He got himself in there.
你能不能听我话
How about you just go out there
去把草坪修了
and mow the grass like I asked you?
-那是特洛伊的工作 -特洛伊在这吗
- That's Troy's job. - You see Troy around here?
-不在 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
-不在 妈妈 -他不在这 是不是
- No, ma'am. - He isn't here, is he?
你得给我们担♥保♥物和1800块
We need $1,800 and collateral.
你没有婚礼银器 珠宝之类的东西吗
Didn't you have some wedding silver and jewelry?
她都在易趣网上卖♥♥了
Nothing she ain't already sold on eBay.
你要是再不去
If I have to one more time...
不管脚踝伤没伤
...busted ankle or no,
老娘都要从这把椅子爬起来剥了你的皮
I'm going to climb up out of this chair and skin you.
听我说 特洛伊不会逃走的
Listen, Troy isn't going to run.
我保证
I guarantee it.
利比 光是你的保证是不够的
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表