剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
The guy forces his way into our house,
吓坏了卡莉
scares the shit out of Carly.
你觉得要是爸爸在他会怎么做
What do you think Pop would do?
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
茱莉亚
J-Julia.
外公 泰勒刚朝
Grandpa, hey. Taylor just headed down to...
茱莉亚
Julia...
外公 出什么事了吗
Grandpa, is... is... is something wrong?
孩子们和你在一起吗
Are your kids with you?
都在 包括卡莉
And Carly, too.
-怎么了 -很好
- Why? Is... Is... - Good.
很好 很好
Good. Good. That's good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我需要你离开家里
I need you to get out of the house.
我不知道需要离开多久
I don't know for how long.
外公 你吓到我了
Grandpa, you're scaring me.
听我的
Just listen to me.
我要你离开家
I need you to get out of there.
别去农场
Don't go to the farm.
别去兰斯父母家
Don't go to Lance's parents.
等等 为什么不能去兰斯父母家
Hold on. Why can't we go to Lance's parents?
你最好去你弟弟的家
Best if you head for your brother's house.
我知道会有点拥挤
I know it'll be tight.
兰斯呢
Where's Lance?
他不在这
He's not here.
-那他在哪 -我不知道
- Well, where... - I don't know.
-多克里 -多克里 什么
- Dockery... - Dockery, what?
兰斯和多克里在一起
Lance is with Dockery?
你能照我说的做吗
Will you just... Do as I tell you.
拜托了
Please.
就照我说的做
Just do as I tell you.
好
Okay.
-马上 -好
- Now. - Okay.
茱莉亚 还有件事
Julia, one more thing.
你外婆没回我电♥话♥
Your grandma's not returning my calls.
你 你联 你联♥系♥到她
So you get... you get... you get to her...
跟她说多克里知道了
and tell her Dockery knows.
记住了吗
You got that?
多克里知道了 记住了 我只是不
Dockery knows, I got it. I just don't...
我爱你 我爱你 亲爱的
I love you. I love you, honey.
替我亲吻宝宝
Kiss the babies for me, huh?
他说我们得
He says we have to...
我们得赶紧离开
We have to leave right now.
你去接雅各布 另外一个我来
You go get Jacob. I won't make you deal with that one.
-谢了 -别谢这么早
- Thanks for that. - Well, don't thank me yet.
到泰勒家后你还得再哄她入睡
You're still gonna have to put her back down at Taylor's.
为什么 你要去哪儿
Why? Where are you gonna be?
我想我得去拯救兰斯
Uh, I think I have to fucking go save Lance.
进
Come in.
过来
Come on.
-他在出千 -果然
- He's cheating. - Fuckin'-A right, he is.
怎么出的
How?
我看不出来
I can't tell.
什么 等等
What? Wait, wait, wait.
你跟我说你知道他在出千
You're telling me that you know he's cheating.
-嗯 -但你不知道
- Mm-hmm. - But you don't know
-他是怎么出的 -不知道
- how he's doing it? - No.
也许他根本没出
Maybe he's not even doing it.
也许他只是狗屎运好
Maybe he's just getting lucky.
-不 我做了测试 -什么意思
- No, I ran a test. - What does that mean?
当玩了十几局后我还不能看出来时
When I couldn't spot it after a dozen hands,
我开始从底端发牌
I started bottom dealing.
你在我赌场里从底端发牌
You're base dealing in my room?
-那是唯一的办法 -你知道我为了
- It was the only way... - Do you have any fucking idea
让大家都知道我的赌场不玩阴的
how hard I had to work to make sure that everybody knows
-有多难吗 -所以我想
- that this room plays straight? - That's why I figured
如果你的桌上有老千你会想知道
you'd want to know if you had a cheat at one of your tables.
现在我知道了 但你不能跟我说他是如何出的
And now I know, but you can't tell me how.
大多数时候 我发什么牌他就留什么牌
Look, most of the time, he kept what I gave him.
但有一局 玩得很大 一路到底
One hand, though. Heavy action, all the way through.
底池有大概20万 在最后比牌的时候
Pot was at, like, 200. At the showdown,
他翻出了一个J一个Q 凑成了桌上最大的顺子
he turns over a jack queen for the nut straight.
-赢走所有钱 -然后呢
- Takes it down. - So?
-我给的他是一对10 -等等
- I gave him pocket tens. - Wait a minute.
你给了他一对10
You dealt him pocket tens,
但最后 他拿着一个J一个Q
but in the end, he's holding jack queen instead?
-是的 -他在用送牌器
- Yes. - He's playing holdouts?
在德州扑克Hold'em中用两副不同颜色的牌
In Texas hold 'em with two different colored decks?
这他妈怎么可能
How the fuck is that even possible?
不可能 不应该可能
It's not. It shouldn't be.
此外要是牌变轻了我会感觉到的
Plus I'd have felt if the deck was light.
操
Fuck!
所以难道他在他身上藏了一副牌
So what then, he's hiding a deck somewhere on him?
就算他有本事
Even if he had the chops
换牌不让我看到
to make that switch without me seeing it,
在没有操控庄家的情况下
it's too risky introducing new cards
引入新牌是极其危险的
when you're not controlling the deal.
是啊
Yeah.
同一桌两个人都翻出红桃J
Yeah, two people at the same table turn over jack of hearts,
有人就有的解释了
someone's got some 'splaining to do.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
不确定这样的话我们是什么情况
Not sure where that leaves us.
我们的情况就是悲剧了
Fucked is where it leaves us.
尤其是你
Especially you.
进
Yeah.
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
穆克吉想提前兑现
Mukherjee's talking about cashing out early.
无所谓了 我们的天才看不出他的千
Doesn't matter. Our genius here can't spot his cheat.
靠 要是你有更多时间 你能看出
Shit. If you had more time, could you spot...
亲爱的 不重要了
Babe, it doesn't matter.
你刚跟我说他要兑现 已经结束了
You just told me he's cashing out. It's over.
反正也没时间了
Time's running out anyway.
我想我知道怎么让他留下
I think I know how to get him to stay.
是吗 怎么做 你裸着身子下去吗
Yeah? How? You going down there naked?
你跟他说你要玩
Why don't you tell him you're playing?
不行 你知道我从不在自己赌场里玩的
No. You know I never sit my own games.
-去吧 我知道 -不行
- Come on. I know. - No.
你真觉得这样会让他留下来吗
You really think that's gonna get him to stay?
要想知道这是唯一的办法
It's the only way to find out.
你知道 要是我觉得
You know, I'd consider it
我们有机会揪出他 我会考虑的
if I thought we had a shot at catching him out.
但我最好的观察员刚看他玩了
But my best spotter here was just watching him play,
多少 50局上下吧
what, 50 hands or something like that,
一点都没看出来
without so much as a sniff?
所以我不知道再玩50局又有何用
So I don't see what 50 more are gonna do.
如果他兑现 你就永远不知道了
Well, if he cashes out, you'll never find out.
-埃迪是我最好的观察员 -不代表他是最好的
- Eddie's the best I got. - Doesn't mean he's the best.
-谢了 -还用你说
- Thanks for that. - Yeah, no shit.
要抓住一个老千 你需要一个老千
To catch a cheat, you need a cheat.
埃迪 谁是你见过的最厉害的老千
Eddie, who's the best mechanic you've ever seen?
停车
Stop the car.
先挂空挡 再拉手刹
Put it in park.
不要熄火
Leave it running.
我们需要光线
We're gonna need the light,
但我又不想电池耗完
and I don't the battery to die.
下去
Get out.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我知道 我想这么做
I know. I want to do it.
滚下车
Get out of the car.
站到光线里
Step into the light.
我想知道"市长"这是打来
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表