剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
闪开
Move!
快闪开
Move!
弄出一点声响就砸你脑袋
Raise a fuss and I'll brain ya.
快闪开
Move!
好好好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
你赢了
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
-表呢 -在这儿 给你
- The watch. - Okay. Yeah. Here you go.
好的
Okay.
刚刚遇见了你的孙子
Met your grandson.
魅力十足的年轻人
Charming young man.
最开始我以为他是在小拐小骗
At first I thought he was running a short con,
然后我以为他是为了转移我的注意力
and then I thought he was doing that as a distraction
好顺走我的手表
so he could lift my watch.
现在我明白他只是在确保
Now I see he was just wanting to make sure
我和你有一些独处的时间
you and me got some alone time.
这是你想要的吗
That what you wanted?
我想要你从我们的保险箱偷来的十五万
I want the 150k you stole from our safe.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你可以打碎这里的所有东西
You can break everything in here,
我没有你的
I don't have your...
好吧 天啊
Okay. Okay, okay! Jesus.
我拿给你
I'm... I'll get it.
马上拿给你
I'm gettin' it.
你拿到一把枪了
You have your hand on a gun?
两把
Two guns.
好吧
Okay.
我们看看你能不能在我
Let's see if you can clear 'em
敲碎你脑袋之前把枪拿出来
before I cave in the side of your head.
我可以射穿柜台
I can shoot right through the counter.
来呀
Then do it.
我没有你的钱 奥托
I don't have your money, Otto.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为你救过我的命
'Cause you saved my fucking life.
哪一次 是越南阿肖谷的那次
Which time? In the A Shau Valley,
还是二十年前你来找工作那次
or 20 years ago when you came lookin' for work?
-阿肖谷 -真是报答我的好方式啊
- The A Shau. - Nice way you repay me,
跑到这来为这些混♥蛋♥工作
jumpin' ship to work for these assholes.
我为你尽心尽力地工作了二十年
I gave you 20 years of solid effort.
还不够吗
That's not enough?
他们给我的待遇更好
They made me a better offer.
再说 你们店的生意每况愈下
Besides, the way the business is going...
那是一个战略决策
It was a strategic decision
我周末不用上班
I get no weekends.
工资更高 还可以让比克斯比帮我做粗活
I get higher pay, and I get Bixby to do the rough stuff.
我太老了 经不起敲打了
I'm too old to take a bull... or a baseball bat to the head.
你知道这根棒球棒的故事吗
You know the story of this bat?
好笑吗 我喜欢听笑话
Is it funny? I like funny stories.
我觉得很好笑
I think it's funny.
30年前你来为我们干活之前我得到了这根棒球棒
I got this bat 30 years ago before you came to join us.
捕鲸者队的一个法裔加拿大人后卫
It was this French Canadian, a defenseman for the Whalers.
他是一个流氓 在布里奇波特参与酒吧斗殴
He was a goon, got into a bar fight here in Bridgeport,
所以我们把他保了出来
so we bailed him out.
他把他在油工队时获得的
For collateral, he brought us his Stanley Cup ring
斯坦利杯冠军戒指作为抵押
from a stint with the Oilers.
我之前从来没有见过
Never saw one before.
总之 我确信他传讯的时候会出现
Anyway, I was sure he'd show up for his arraignment
因为 那毕竟是斯坦利杯冠军戒指
because... hell, it's a Stanley Cup ring, right?
但是他却跑了
But he ran.
所以我去追他
So I went after him.
我一路追着他穿过边界到...
I went after him all the way across the border into...
你♥他♥妈♥给我注意听
Pay the fuck attention!
我在听
I'm listening.
我在她妹妹的家里发现了他
I find him at his sister's house.
他拿着冰球棍走向我
And he comes at me with a hockey stick,
我看到这根棒球棒就顺手拿了起来
and I see this bat and I grab it.
我算了一下
I do the math.
他的冰球棍比我的棒球棒
He's got a lot more reach with a hockey stick
长多了
than I do with this bat.
所以 有趣的地方来了
So, huh, here's the funny part.
你知道我做了什么吗 我把它扔向了他
You know what I did? I threw it at him.
你在搞我老婆吗
Are you fucking my wife?
这是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
没有 我没有搞你老婆 奥托
No, I'm not fucking your wife, Otto.
如果你想知道钱在哪
And if you want to know where the money is,
你最好还是问她
you'd better ask her.
我... 我这段时间也很担心奥德丽
I... I've been worried about Audrey this past while, too.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
如果你需要我帮忙...
If you need me to help...
我需要你♥他♥妈♥的滚远点 混♥蛋♥
I need you to fuck the fuck off, you fuck.
她是我老婆 我会把问题解决的
She's my wife. I'll take care of it.
好吧 告诉你外孙把饭钱付给托尼
Well, tell your grandson to go pay Tony for his lunch.
给你
And here.
把他的破表拿走
Give him back his shitty watch.
你拿着那球棒吧
You can keep the bat.
我10分钟前在赫布家店里买♥♥的
I bought it at Herb's 10 minutes ago.
是他拿了钱吗
Did he have the money?
不是
No.
他来了
Hey, there he is.
慢点 别着急 慢点
Easy, easy does it. Easy does it.
我要抓住你
I'm gonna get you.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you. *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you. *
*生日快乐 亲爱的皮特*
* Happy birthday, dear Pete. *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you. *
谢了
Thanks.
-为什么用手表 -什么
- Why the watch? - What?
你把山姆和他的打手分开的方法
the way you separated Sam from his muscle,
你有很多方法可以达成目标
any number of ways you could have done that,
但是你选择用手表制♥造♥骗局
but you chose to run a fiddle con on him with the watch.
我知道山姆不会跑 但比克斯比会
Well, I knew Sam would... wouldn't run, but Bixby would.
但是你知道怎么偷表
But you knew how to lift the watch?
我在油管上看到的
I saw it on You Tube.
所以你并不了解任何骗局
So you don't know any cons?
-什么 -欺诈大♥师♥
- What? - Con artists.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我只是好奇这是不是
I just was wondering if it had something to do with
和你三年没有见你妈有关
why you haven't seen your mother in three years.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我还以为你和她保持着联♥系♥
I thought maybe you would have been in touch with her.
没有 我倒是想
No, I wish. I wish.
在你和你妈走了以后 莱拉和玛吉
After you and your mom left, Lila and Maggie wrote letters
互相写信写了几个月
back and forth for a couple of months,
然后你外婆她...
and then your grandmother did, uh...
你知道她做了什么
Well, you know what she did,
从那以后就再也没写过信了
and that was the end of the letters.
我很高兴你回来了 皮特
I'm glad you're back, Pete.
我很高兴你回来了
I am glad you're back.
今天的事 要是是和泰勒和茱莉亚在一起
I never could have done what I did today
我肯定干不了
with Taylor and Julia.
感觉真棒
And it really felt good.
把山姆打个措手不及 把球棒扔向他
Gettin' a jump on Sam, throwin' the bat at him.
我觉得我回到了30岁
I felt like I was 30 again.
好吧 50岁
Okay, 50.
不管怎样 知道自己还能做些事情的感觉
Anyway, it was really good to be able to...
真的很棒
feel like I could do something.
外婆会没事的吧
Is Grandma gonna be okay?
奥托 保险箱里的钱
Otto, the money in the safe.
-庭审是什么时候 -从明天开始
- When's the trial? - Starts tomorrow.
-从明天开始 -是的
- Starts tomorrow. - Yeah.
-开始 要进行多长时间 -几个星期吧
- Start... How long does it go for? - Couple of weeks.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表