剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
我有个问题想问
Hey, I got a question for you.
什么
Yeah?
我住的是谁的房♥间
Whose room am I in?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
我知道不是我妈的就是我姨妈的
I know that it was either my mother's or my aunt's,
但我记不住是哪个
but I can't remember which.
我 我只 我知道这有个
I, uh... I just... I know that there was a, uh,
通往某个房♥间的阁楼的入口
an access to an attic in one of the rooms,
泰勒和我过去常常上去
and Taylor and I used to go up there.
我们会布置一个疯狂科学家实验室
We would, uh, set up our mad scientist lab
你知道的 混合各种药水
and, you know, mix together potions and all that.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that? Yeah.
你们把上面弄得一团乱
You made an unholy mess up there.
我们是疯狂科学家
Well, we were mad scientists.
阁楼入口
The attic access
是在你姨妈莱拉的房♥间里
was in your aunt Lila's room.
这是玛吉的
This was Maggie's.
你做了改变
You changed it.
是的
Yes, I did.
奥托·伯恩哈特&奥黛丽·伯恩哈特
莱拉
伯恩哈特+??伯曼
泰勒 茱莉亚+爸爸 卡莉
艾伦 雅各布
玛吉
伯恩哈特+??墨菲
皮特·墨菲
你看着很疲倦
You look tired.
在做考前复习
Studying for the exam.
是吗 复习得怎么样
Oh, yeah? How's that going?
还行
It's going.
你知道在康涅狄格州
Did you know in the state of Connecticut,
泡菜要想被当成泡菜
for a pickle to be considered a pickle,
它必须有弹力
it must bounce?
你学习是为了当食品检验员吗
You studying to become a food inspector?
泰勒要再次参加警探考试
Taylor's going to take his detective exam... again.
至少他在努力实现目标
Well, at least he's trying to accomplish something.
她开玩笑的 奥德丽
She was just joking, Audrey.
我怎么不知道
I was?
我们什么时候去松树顶
So when are we going to head to Pine Top?
你什么时候想去就去
Yeah. W-Whenever you... Whenever you want to do that.
你
You...
你记得我们炸了那辆旧货车吗
You remember when we... we blew up that old truck?
用偷来的炸♥药♥
Right? With all that... that stolen dynamite?
记得吗
Do you remember that?
我的圣人哥哥竟然犯法
My sainted brother broke the law?
不 我 那是
No, I... It was...
我们用鞭炮炸了一个漆罐
We blew up a paint can with a firecracker.
外公 你能不能在我去店里期间
Oh, Grandpa, I was hoping to leave Jacob with you
帮我照看下雅各布
while I went to the shop today.
就知道你会忘 我跟你说了
I knew you'd forget. I told you
今早我得带奥托去看医生
I have to take Otto to the doctor this morning.
你什么时候找个日托
When are you going to line up some day care
-不是你外公 -我不介意
- that isn't your grandfather? - I don't mind.
我不介意
I don't mind.
看完医生后马上就去店里
We'll come over to the shop right after.
我可以陪茱莉亚去 照看雅各布
Hey, you know, I can go with Julia and watch Jacob.
反正我得熟悉业务
You know, I got to learn the job.
你照顾过两岁小孩吗
You ever babysat a 2-year-old?
嗯 我给他们喝啤酒
Yeah, I find that with their first beer,
喝完一瓶就好照顾了
they're really easy.
你掌握了些什么
What do you have?
晚上10点左右离开你家
Left your place around 10.
开到城里 停在了唐人街
Drove to the city. Parked in Chinatown.
一个女人出来 漂亮 有钱
A woman came out... beautiful, money.
在那儿待了一个小时
Stays there, mm, an hour
然后开去怀特普莱恩斯的一户人家
and then drives to a house in White Plains.
待到凌晨1点左右
Stayed there till about 1.
在卡车上睡了几个小时
Slept in the truck a few hours.
我假设他有睡觉 反正我是睡了
At least I assume he... he slept. I know I did.
在即将黎明的时候
A little before dawn,
他进了一栋房♥子
he goes into a house,
进了一栋房♥子
into a house,
和一个女人见面 待了一会儿
meets with a woman for a bit.
最后回到农场
Heads back to the farm.
他看到你了
He clocked you?
可能吧 我不擅长干这个
Probably. I'm terrible at this.
他跟我说他偷跑出去 开着我的卡车进城
He told me he skipped out, took my truck into the city.
我怀疑他是不是知道他被跟踪
I wondered if maybe he knew he'd been followed,
对我的怀疑将计就计
was trying to play off my suspicions.
不管你觉得
Whatever you're thinking
你消失多年的孙子有什么阴谋
your long-lost grandson is up to,
他确实身陷一个处境
he is in a situation.
什么样的
What kind?
最老的 第二老的那种
The oldes... well, the second oldest.
在怀特普莱恩斯的女人叫凯蒂·博伊德
The woman in White Plains is Katie Boyd.
丈夫叫布兰登·博伊德
Husband is Brendon Boyd.
我确定你的皮特在和凯蒂·博伊德女士
Pretty sure your Pete is bumping uglies
发♥生♥关♥系♥
with Mrs. Katie Boyd.
要我继续盯他吗
You want me to stay on him?
可能我只察觉到了偷腥
Maybe I just picked up on the cheating.
触动了我的警报
Set off my alarms.
是啊 你在这方面直觉很准
Yeah, you do have a pretty good instinct in that regard.
我还得为你做事做多久
How much longer do I have to keep doing shit for you?
我不是问具体日期
I mean, I'm not asking for the exact date,
-大致的就行 -我说不好 山姆
- more general. - Oh, I don't know, Sam.
在你把欠我的还我之前 我叫你
I'd say you have to keep doing what I ask you
做什么你就做什么
until you pay what you owe.
你不是去做准备了吗
I thought you were getting ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
特洛托斯安小姐
Miss Trotosian,
我跟他的律师和监狱方面都谈过了
I've talked to his lawyer and the jail.
把所有文件和支票带上
Bring all the documentation and the check,
午饭后应该就能把他保出来了
and we should have him out after lunch.
很好
Nice.
我的鲸鱼自认为是大人物
Well, my whale thinks he's a big shot,
所以我们得把他当人♥大♥人物对待 对吧
so we got to treat him like a big shot, right?
规矩不是我定的
I don't make up the rules.
谁是鲸鱼
Who's the whale?
他叫查尔斯·麦克格雷格
His name is, uh, Charles McGregor.
他经营 曾经经营一家
He, uh, runs... well, he ran
成功的小型对冲基金公♥司♥
a small, very successful hedge fund,
现在他全职打桥牌
and now he, uh, plays bridge full time.
又一个打桥牌的华尔街混♥蛋♥
Uh, another Wall Street asshole playing bridge, huh?
那怎么骗他
So what's the play?
我们把他和他的搭档引如一个高风险的牌局
We draw him and his partner into a high-stakes game.
让他们连赢三周
We let them win for three weeks in a row,
然后把他洗劫一空
and then we clean him out.
他怎么耍老千的
How does he cheat?
通过咳嗽作暗号♥
What is it, a cough code,
还是像意大利人一样碰脚
or are we playing footsies like the Italians?
花了我一点时间才搞清楚
Uh, yeah, it took me a while to figure it out.
刚开始我以为是像挪威人那样
At first I thought it was like the Norwegians, right?
然后我注意到他理牌的时候会移♥动♥他的牌
But then I noticed how he moves his cards when he's sorting.
他移♥动♥的第一张牌暗示花色
Uh, the first card he moves indicates the suit.
如果移到最左边 那就代表是黑桃
If he moves it all the way to the left, it's spades.
移到第二个位置就是红桃 以此类推
Second slot is hearts, so on, so forth.
第二张牌暗示数字
Second card indicates a number,
他朝右移♥动♥
which he moves to the right.
非常好
Very good.
好眼力 假设你是对的
Good eye. Okay. Saying you're right...
-我是对的 -我们拭目以待
- I am right. - Which, well, we'll see.
我是对的
I'm right.
我还是没看出要怎么骗
I still don't see the play.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表