剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
-好 谢了 罗迪 -嘿
-Okay. Thanks, Roddy. -Hey!
你该告诉我我为什么会在这里
You're supposed to tell me why I'm here.
我们说好的是你帮我 黑入霍本的电邮 你没有做到
Well, deal was you got me into Hobden's emails, and you didn't.
所以下次吧
So, next time.
公平合理
Fair play.
瑞弗回来了
River's back.
他去哪了
Where was he?
他说出去透气了 我没有逼问
He said he went out for some air. I didn't push it.
其他人都在了 除了穆迪
The rest are accounted for, except Moody.
你不仅只是担心瑞弗吧
You're not just worried about River though, are you?
你觉得这是不是巧合 戴安娜泰维纳
Do you think it's a coincidence that Diana Taverner
组织了针对右翼弃子的特别行动
ran a special op on a right-wing reject
正好就有几位民族主义的混♥蛋♥
just as some prick nationalists
绑♥架♥了一位棕皮肤的小子
kidnapped a brown kid?
-这个… -这是反问句
-Well-- -That was rhetorical.
我还能告诉你们 多家机构
I can also tell you that a multi-agency response
正在协调 准备发表回应 包括…
is being coordinated, involving…
绑♥架♥者威胁要处死他
The kidnappers have threatened to execute him,
而当局在人♥质♥ 所在地点方面的调查毫无进展
with the authorities no closer to identifying his location.
该视频的播放量现在达到了一百万
The number of views of the video now stands at one million,
这个数字还在快速增长
and this figure is rising rapidly.
一位发言人即将发表讲话
We're due to hear shortly from a spokesperson
(查蒂姑妈来电 现在不方便接电♥话♥ 在忙)
发言人来自伦敦警♥察♥厅反恐部门
from the Metropolitan Police's counter-terrorism unit
将对视频发表回应
on their response to the video.
我一直在看新闻 但没有什么实际的消息
I keep checking the news, but there's no actual news.
是 总部会封♥锁♥消♥息♥的
Yeah, well, the Park will have imposed a blackout.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你是在分类可回收垃圾还是…
You sorting that into recycling piles or…
你刚才去哪了
Where'd you go earlier?
我想查清楚你从霍本的 USB磁盘中下载的东西
I wanted to find out if what you downloaded from Hobden's USB stick
是不是总部想要的
was what the Park was looking for.
但结果不是
But it wasn't.
你觉得垃圾里会有他们想要的
Think you'll find what they were looking for in there?
你最好还是不要知道我在做什么
You don't wanna know what I'm doing.
这可能会令我被彻底开除
Probably get me kicked out for good.
瑞弗 这真的值得吗
River, is it really worth it?
我不能坐视不理 希多
I can't just sit around and do nothing, Sid.
我有一条线索 没错 它可能什么也不是
I've got one lead, and yes, it might be bullshit.
但我必须查下去 否则我还有什么用
But I have to follow it. Otherwise, what good am I?
我会清理干净的 我保证 别让任何人碰它
I will clean that up. I promise. Just don't let anyone touch it.
(布莱德曼门)
长官
Ma'am.
穆迪先生 快坐下 你看到新闻了 我赶时间
Mr. Moody. Sit down quickly. You've seen the news. I'm rather pressed.
你作晚骚扰了我的保安队长
You bothered my head of security last night.
是 他是我的老朋友
Yeah, well, he's an old friend.
是 我相信他是
Well, I'm sure he is.
你告诉他杰克逊兰姆要组织一次行动
You told him Jackson Lamb is running an op.
达菲说他知道此事
Duffy said he knew all about it.
但我知道他在吹牛 因为他不知道希多贝克是女生
But I knew he was bluffing 'cause he didn't know that Sid Baker's a girl.
她是个女人 比你厉害一倍
She's a woman and twice the agent you are.
我当了六年特工
I spent six years as a Dog.
看在老天份上 闭嘴吧
For God's sake, do shut up.
我想知道你是怎么知道的
What I want to know is, how did you find out about it?
长官 知道什么
About what, ma'am?
你错把这次谈话当成对话了
You're mistaking this for a conversation.
我要什么信息 你就要给我
When I ask for information, you give it.
不准装傻
Don't play dumb.
不准撒谎 明白
Don't lie. Clear?
我给了兰姆具体的指示 你为何会得知
I gave Lamb a specific instruction. Why were you in on the loop?
他不尊重你 不会告诉你的
Doesn't respect you. Wouldn't confide in you.
你记得我刚说过不准撒谎吧
Do you remember the bit about not lying?
有窃听器
There's a bug.
你是说你在杰克逊兰姆的 办公室里安装了窃听器
Are you seriously telling me you planted a bug in Jackson Lamb's office?
-我从来都不相信那个懒鬼 -天啊
-I never trusted that lazy bastard. -Jesus Christ.
-这不是针对他个人 -为什么安检没查出来
-It's not like it was a personal thing. -Why didn't the sweeps pick it up?
别告诉我说是你做的安检 天啊
Don't tell me you do the sweeping. Jesus Christ.
你们这群人在玩具部门还做了些什么
What else do you lot get up to over there in toy town?
我想这是习惯使然 我曾经也是特工之一
I guess it was force of habit. I used to be one of the Dogs.
是吗 你没说呢
Really? You didn't mention that.
他什么工作都不派给我 至少没有重要的工作
And he doesn't give me anything to do. Or at least anything that matters.
他这样是不公平的
He's just taking the piss.
所以我想看看 能否抓住他的把柄 我成功了
So I wanted to see if I could get anything on him, and I have.
那个毫无进取心的老混♥蛋♥
The burnt-out twat.
如果他想玩失踪 我知道他具体会怎么做
If he ever wants to get out, I know exactly how he'll do it.
我知道他会去哪里 用什么假名
I know where he'll go and under what name.
这样吧
Here's what's gonna happen.
你私下里帮我几个忙
You are going to do me a couple of favors off the record,
意思是即使出现了任何微小的差错
which means that if anything goes even slightly wrong,
我都会说不认识你
I'll have never have heard of you.
明白
Understood?
你只能单向接电♥话♥ 把窃听器拆除
Incoming only. And dump the bug.
斯劳部门虽然没有晋升机会 但还是局里的部门
Slough House may be a dead end, but it's part of the service.
如果这事泄露出去
If it gets out it's been compromised,
你那些之前的特工朋友 会毁了你的名誉和事业
your former chums in the Dogs will tear you apart.
对了 穆迪 警告你一句 兰姆没有进取心是有原因的
And, Moody, a word of warning. Lamb's a burnout for a reason.
他还是特工时 要担心的 可不只有像你这样的废物
When he was in the field, he had more to worry about than screwups like you.
他冒过被捕 拷打 中枪的风险 而且他活了下来
He risked being caught, tortured and shot, and he survived.
你最好记住这一点
Might want to bear that in mind.
有请我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥记者德雷克罗瑟里
Well, I'm joined now by our home security correspondent Derek Rothery.
(人♥质♥名叫哈桑阿麦德)
能给我们讲讲调查目前的进展吗
What can you tell us about the investigation so far?
(苏格兰场)
西约克郡警方现已证实他们参与了调查
West Yorkshire police have now confirmed they're involved in the investigation.
-在此之前 他们… -调小点声
-This follows contact… -Turn it down.
曾与哈桑的家人联♥系♥
…with Hassan Ahmed's family.
他们总是重复说这些废话
Just the same shit over and over again.
这是我们的重要时刻 全世界都在找我们
This is our big moment. We've got the whole world looking for us.
关于阿麦德先生为何被绑♥架♥ 我们有什么消息吗
Do we have any information on why Mr. Ahmed might have been taken?
-该死的… -没有 现在有可能…
-Fucking-- -We don't. Now, it might be…
你知道在这事完结后 你什么都不能说 对吧
You know you can't say a word about this once it's done, yeah?
我们从来不认识彼此 我们从没来过这里
We never knew each other. We were never here.
是
Yeah.
-拜托 -是 我对我们为祖国做的事
-Please. -Yeah, I'm proud of what we're doing
-感到自豪 -我要上厕所
-for our country. -I need the toilet.
-但我什么都不会说 -你不会说的
-But I won't say nothing. -No, you won't.
如果你说了 我一定会找到你
'Cause if you do, I'll fucking find you.
听着 我真的要上厕所
Look, I-I really need to go.
让他拉在裤子里
Let him shit himself.
-我跟你说 -有人吗
-Hey, tell you what. -Hello?
他早上会拉在裤子里
He'll be shitting himself in the morning.
-拜托 -我带他去厕所
-Please. -I'll take him to the toilet.
你刚才还很兴奋 觉得全世界
Just now, you were getting off on the world
-想知道我们是谁 -我真的得…
-wanting to know who we are. -I really need…
你想让世人都知道 你跳起来去给穆♥斯♥林♥擦屁♥股♥
You want them to know you leapt up to wipe a Muslim's arse?
我没有跳起来
I didn't leap up.
去找个桶之类的东西
Go find a bucket or summat.
他不能用我们的厕所
He's not using our toilet.
去吧
Go on.
在哪呢
Where is it then?
找不到桶
Couldn't find a bucket.
好像后花♥园♥里有个桶
I think there's a bucket in the back garden, you know?
我们不知道这个人
We don't know if this individual was a person
是否是警方或保安的已知人物
known to the police or the security guards.
-那我去 好吧 -但这很寻常
-I'll do it then, shall I? -But it is quite usual
当局在恐怖事件中
in terror-related incidents for the authorities
不公布任何信息 因为他们怕这可能会危及…
to refrain from sharing information which they think might jeopardize the…
但今天这一带警♥察♥很多 就是说…
But there is a significant police presence in the area today, which…
长官 他怎么样
How was he, ma'am?
如果你是问穆迪先生 那我无可奉告
If you're talking about Mr. Moody, it's between him and me.
巴基斯坦大使不太高兴
Pakistani ambassador was not best pleased.
我听说有突破了
I hear there's been a breakthrough.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表