剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你就喜欢我批评你
You love it when I'm hard on you.
你在霍本的垃圾里找到了什么 让你进入了间谍模式
So, what did you find in Hobden's rubbish that put you in spy mode?
何预测霍本会弄 一种叫铝热熔毁坩埚的东西
Ho predicted that Hobden would've made something called a thermite pot,
基本上就是偏执狂用的一种科技手段
which is basically a geek way for the clinically paranoid
焚毁电脑用的
to burn the computer to ash.
而我在他的垃圾里找到一些 钢丝绒和生锈的咖啡滤纸
And I found some steel wool and rusting coffee filters in his rubbish.
他在制♥作♥氧化铁 这是铝热剂的原料之一
He'd been making iron oxide. It's one of the ingredients for thermite.
所以他的硬盘上
So he's got something on his hard drive he doesn't want anyone to find?
真恶心
That is disgusting.
那就是砒霜
That'd be the arsenic.
何怎么会帮你
How'd you get Ho to help?
我答应告诉他为什么他会在斯劳部门
I promised I'd tell him why he's in Slough House.
-你知道吗 -知道 你知道吗
-Do you know? -I do, yeah. Do you?
总之呢 他没能满足我的要求
Well, anyway, he couldn't do what I asked him,
即黑入霍本的电邮 所以我不必告诉他
which was to hack into Hobden's email, so I didn't have to tell him.
你会告诉他吗
Would you have told him?
会 他想知道
Yeah, he wants to know.
-你会怎么说 -不知道 用嘴说
-How would you have told him? -I don't know. With words.
好 假装我是罗迪何 你告诉我
Okay. Pretend I'm Roddy Ho, and you tell me that the reason
我被调到斯劳部门的原因 是因为我是个令人难以忍♥受的混♥蛋♥
I've been shipped out to Slough House is because I'm an insufferable prick.
-我去过… -我会委婉些
-I got moved… -I'd sugarcoat it.
军情五处的所有部门都受不了我 最后我只剩斯劳部门能去了
…from every department I worked in in MI5 and Slough House was the only place left.
但如果他帮我黑进了霍本的电邮
But if he had gotten me into Hobden's emails,
-这会有所帮助 不是吗 -那…
-can we agree that would've been useful? -That--
他曾把某人列为性侵犯
He once put someone on the sex offenders register
就因为那人抢了他的巴士座位
because they nicked his seat on a bus.
我不是非得告诉他的
I didn't have to tell him.
-想想他会对你做什么 -我们为什么要争这个
-Imagine what he'd do to you. -So why are we arguing about this?
你觉得罗迪会不会查出 兰姆为什么在斯劳部门
Do you think Roddy could find out why Lamb is in Slough House?
不会 会的话他早查出来了
No. Otherwise he would've already done it.
(查蒂姑妈来电)
希多 你为什么来这里 我不是说车里 是斯劳部门
Why are you here, Sid? Not in the car, at Slough House.
我以为斯劳部门就像个监狱
I thought Slough House was like prison.
你不该问别人为什么进来
You're not supposed to ask what you're in for.
你知道我为什么进来
Well, you know why I'm there.
是 但所有人都知道你为什么进来
Yeah, but everybody knows why you're there.
我本来想夸你的 但是现在不会了
I was gonna give you a compliment, but you can shove it now.
随你便 兰姆夸我夸得够多了
Suit yourself. I get enough flattery from Lamb.
但我就是那个意思
But that's what I mean.
他能看出你的与众不同
He can see that you're not like the others.
因为你就是不同
Because you're not.
我是说 明
I mean, Min,
斯特卢安
Struan,
罗迪
Roddy,
也许路易莎不是 但绝对包括穆迪 他们总是注定要失败的
maybe not Louisa, but definitely Moody, they were always headed for the skids.
他们都是废物 但是你…
They're useless, but you're…
这说不通
You know, it just doesn't make sense.
但无论是什么原因让你被调到斯劳部门
But whatever the reason for being put in Slough House,
一定特别突然 对吗
it must've come out of nowhere, right?
是
Yeah.
是很突然 这事…
Yeah, it did, and it's just…
和你无关
just none of your business.
好吧
Okay.
-你要在这里等多久 -等到霍本睡着
-So how long are you gonna sit here for? -Just until Hobden goes to sleep.
然后我就进去
Then I'm gonna go in there and find out
看看他整天拿在身边的笔电里有什么
what's on that laptop he's been carrying around all day.
-嗨 -亲爱的 你还好吗
-Hiya. -You all right, love?
-很好 请给我来一杯伏特加汽水好吗 -好 加冰和柠檬片
-Yeah, can I get a vodka soda, please? -Yep, ice and slice?
好的
Yes, please.
我就在那边
I'm just gonna be round there.
好
All right.
我以为你要看孩子
Thought you were babysitting.
我以为你要见朋友
Thought you were meeting a friend.
可怜的斯特卢安
Poor Struan.
是 如果他看到我们在这里 他可能会哭
Yeah, if he saw us here, I think he'd cry.
那你不回家了
You're not going home, then?
不 我想先放松一下
Well, no. I thought I'd just decompress a bit first, you know.
是 合情合理
Yeah. Fair enough.
今天又是保家卫国 非常忙碌的一天
It's been one hell of a day protecting the nation.
如果我不来上班 那后果不堪设想啊
Imagine the consequences if I didn't turn up for work, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
那我就要和斯特卢安独处了 所以请你一定要来上班
Well, then I'd be left alone with Struan. So please keep showing up.
你应该因此得到危险工种奖金
You should get danger money for that.
那我猜你昨晚也没见朋友 对吗
So I'm assuming you didn't have a friend around last night either, then?
我其实一个朋友也没有
You know, I don't actually have any friends.
真的 我是有…
No, I mean that I have--
我有认识的人
I have people that I know,
但没有可以倾诉的对象
but, like, no one that I can talk to.
至少不能谈工作上的事
Not about work anyway.
你和之前总部的同事们不联♥系♥了吗
Do you not stay in touch with any of your old colleagues from the Park?
不联♥系♥ 他们躲着我
No, they kinda shunned me.
他们不光躲着我
Well, I wasn't just shunned.
所有人都以我为耻
I was shamed by everyone
在那件事之后
after… you know.
你把绝密文件落在了火车上
You left a top secret file on a train.
是
Yes.
就是这个
That.
我当时在厕所刮脸 听着收音机
I was shaving in the bathroom, listening to the radio,
然后头条新闻说
when it hit the headlines that…
文件被一个平民捡到了
well, the file had been found by a member of the public.
克莱尔说:“哪个蠢货干的 ”
And Clare just said, "What fool did that?"
我就哭了
And I just started crying.
我以为她可能会拥抱我
I thought maybe she'd hug me.
但是她没有
But nah. She didn't.
她只是说:“明 你这个白♥痴♥”
She just said, "Min, you fucking idiot."
天啊 这个…
Wow. That's…
-你们俩的关系现在恢复了吗 -天啊 是的 我要离婚了
-And are things okay now between you two? -Oh, God, yeah. I'm getting divorced.
大概从那以后 她对我的看法变了
I guess she saw me differently after that.
而你让我们以为你有家庭生活
And you let us all think you had a home life.
是的 我继续用谎言麻痹自己 因为我不想接受现实
Well, yeah. I mean, I keep up the lie partly because I don't want to accept it.
部分原因是我不想让兰姆 对我有更多的负面看法
Partly because I do not wanna give Lamb any more ammo.
可能最重要的是
And, well, perhaps most importantly,
这能让我避开和斯特卢安一起去酒吧
because it stops me having to go to the pub with Struan.
真的 我的天啊
I mean, oh, my God.
-他让我想和艾伦布莱克当同事 -是
-He makes me yearn for Alan Black. -Yeah.
布莱克就像有抑郁症的斯特卢安 但至少他不会…
Black was like Struan with depression, but at least he didn't, you know,
想要在下班后继续聊
wanna try and continue talking after work.
他太积极了 他总是说…
He's just so freaking keen. He's like…
-对 -“我们每个月一起吃一次晚餐吧”
-Yeah. -…you know, "Let's do a monthly dinner."
“我们去玩漆弹” “我们去…”
"Let's go paintballing." "Let's…"
我们想对绑♥架♥他的人说
So I guess we'd say to those who have taken him…
求求你们 他没有伤害过你们 请放了他吧
Please, he's done no harm to you. Just let him go.
(人♥质♥的父母请求放人)
警方现在称
The police are now saying
威胁利兹大学学生哈桑的…
the threat to Leeds University student Hassan--
把何叫来
Get me Ho.
他好像走了
I think he's gone.
那就叫他回来
Then get him back.
霍本想给谁打电♥话♥
Who was Hobden trying to call?
就是一群右倾的编辑和记者
Just a bunch of right-leaning editors and journalists,
但谁都没接他的电♥话♥
but none of them took his calls.
但他给彼得贾德打了七次
But he rang Peter Judd seven times.
贾德最差劲了
Judd is the worst.
是
Yeah.
(查蒂姑妈来电)
喂
Hello?
我现在说话不方便
I can't talk at the moment.
-不 我现在正盯着他呢 -稍后向我汇报
-No, I'm watching him right now. -Update me later.
我会的 但我得挂了
I will, but I have to go.
好
Okay.
查蒂姑妈是谁
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表