剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我知道她干了什么 她让你在斯坦斯特德机场背叛我
I know what she did. She got you to fuck me over at Stansted
因为这样她就有开除我的理由了
because she'd have an excuse to get rid of me.
是你一败涂地
It was your fiasco.
听好 我很确定 她一定让你销毁了那张照片
Now, I'm pretty sure that she'll have asked you to destroy that photograph.
我更确定的是 你一定留了副本 以防万一
And I'm even more sure that you'll have kept a copy for insurance.
告诉我照片在哪 我就不一枪打烂你的脸蛋了
So tell me where they are, and then I won't shoot you straight in the face.
抱歉 朋友 我听不懂了
Sorry, mate. You lost me.
告诉我照片在哪
Tell me where it is.
嘿
Hey!
好了…
Come on, come on, come on.
布莱克
Black.
布莱克…
Black, Black, Black.
快啊…
Come on. Come on.
卡特怀特
Come on.
不是
No.
所有团队…疏散工作岗位
All teams. All teams. Evacuate workstations.
请开始向安全区移♥动♥ 带好门卡和证件
Please start approaching a secure area with passes and ID.
情况代码1470…
This is a 1470…
动起来… -快点 走
Move! Move! -Come on! Let's go!
好 大家从这里离开
All right, everybody out this way!
斯坦斯特德机场
Stansted.
快 出去 -快走…这边
Move! Get out! -Move! Move! Move! This way!
快走
Move!
斯坦斯特德机场…
Stansted. Stansted, Stansted.
混…一败涂地
Motherf-- Fiasco.
没错
Yeah.
安全 -前进
Clear. -Move.
我们在疏散这一区域
We're evacuating this area.
快走
Move!
快走… -出去…
Move, move, move. -Out, out, out!
(机密)
借过 -出去
Coming through! -Clear out!
让开
Out of the way!
安全 出去…
All clear! Out! Out!
快走 -快走
Move! -Move!
韦布 情况代码1470
Webb, we have a code 1470!
趴下 -趴在地上
Down! -Down! On the floor.
令人极度担忧 使得调查雪上加霜
…extremely worrying, and added to the investigation…
我相信这是你的吧
This is yours, I believe.
对 我一定是忘记接上炸♥弹♥了
Yeah. Must have forgot to attach the bomb part.
此时达菲和他的手下正在搜查全楼
Duffy and his men are sweeping the building as we speak.
我猜你偷偷带进来的是卡特怀特
I assume it was Cartwright you smuggled in.
不 我觉得 测试一下你这里的安保很有帮助
Nah, I thought it was helpful to test your security.
我有坏消息 你手下的人水平不怎么样
I've got bad news. Your guys are not very good.
把他关在地下室 洛伊的隔壁
Put him in the basement, next to Loy.
你理解要点了
You got the gist of that.
如果我的人和你的人一样优秀
Yeah. Well, if my guys were as good as your guys,
那他们就是你的人了
they'd be your guys.
既然小插曲已经结束了 你把这个签了吧
Now that little interlude is over, perhaps you'd like to sign this.
签字之前 我还有一个问题
Before I do that, I just got one question.
你到底把谁送进地下室了?
Who the fuck have you just sent to the basement?
长官
Ma'am.
搞定? -是
Good? -Yeah.
不 你可别打电♥话♥ 长官
Oh, no. I wouldn't do that, ma'am.
一败涂地
Fiasco.
(绝密 此档案不得离开情报处)
三秒之内 我就能让12支枪 对准你们的脑袋
In three seconds, I could have a dozen guns pointed at your heads.
是 但你不会这么做的
Yeah, but you won't do that.
因为你不希望任何人看到这些
Because you don't want anyone to see these.
来 看啊
Here, look.
这是你 还有艾伦布莱克
There's you, and there's Alan Black.
还记得你是怎么下套诬陷我的吗?
Remember setting up the thing you're accusing me of?
在一场假旗行动中绑♥架♥哈桑阿麦德
Kidnapping Hassan Ahmed in a false flag operation
这样你可以救他 显得很有面子同时受到表彰
so you could rescue him, look good and score some points.
你之前确实告诉过我 但这是物证
You did tell me all that earlier, but this is evidence.
好了 我已经把你的名字写上了 请在改动的地方签上首字母
Yeah, I've put your name in. If you'd just initial the changes.
并在最下面签名
Sign at the bottom.
我和一位前特工见面说明不了什么
I met with an ex-agent. That means nothing.
那你不介意我们把这些寄给蒂尔尼看吧?
You won't mind if we send this to Tearney then?
还有总部的所有人 -还有霍本 既然都去邮局了
And everyone else at the Park. -And Hobden, while we're at it.
不…霍本是个怪人 寄给所有的新闻机构吧
No, no. Hobden's a kook. Send it to all the news desks.
新闻机构 -你想怎样?
News desks. -What do you want?
我想要把那小子活着找回来
I want that kid found alive.
你觉得我不想吗?
And you think I don't?
我觉得你找他的注意力 被 陷害我 这件事分散了
I think your attention's been split between finding him and burning me.
一共有三辆可能的车 我们全都跟丢了
There are three possible vehicles. We have lost track of all of them.
我们能做的已经都做了
We are doing everything we can.
还有些能做的
There's something more you could do.
卡特怀特拿到了霍本的手♥机♥
Cartwright got Hobden's phone.
结果发现事情搞砸后他给某人打了电♥话♥
It turns out there's a certain someone he called when it all went to shit.
也许你该去拜访一下那个人
Maybe you should pay that someone a visit.
嘿 你说你叔叔大概能给多少钱?
Hey, this deal with your uncle, how much money we talking?
你们开价吧
Well, name your price.
他是亿万富翁吗?
What is he? A billionaire?
不 他有很多个生意和投资 很多
No, he's got businesses and lots of investments. Lots.
是吗?那他之前怎么从来没帮过你?
Oh, yeah? Well, how come he never helped you out before?
你在利兹住那么破的地方
You was living in a right shitheap back in Leeds.
他说他希望我 靠自己的努力成功 就像他一样
He said he wanted me to make my own way, like he did.
但他一定不希望我受伤的
But he wouldn't want me hurt.
他不希望我受伤
He wouldn't want me hurt.
嘿 听着…他为什么要说谎?
Hey, listen. Listen, why would he lie?
如你所说 他最好没撒谎
Like you said, he better not be bullshitting.
因为如果没有叔叔 没有钱
Because if there is no uncle and there is no money,
我们会发现的 -一定会有钱的 我发誓
we're gonna find out, you know? -The money will be there, I swear.
好吗?我保证会有的 我叔叔… -是 好…
Okay? I promise it's there. My uncle-- -Yeah, all right, all right. All right!
天啊
Jesus.
听着 他在加油站表现不错
Look, he did well at the petrol station.
真的
You did.
所以我相信他
So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
他可以跟我们一起走
He can come with us.
但条件是他把我逗笑
But only if he makes me laugh.
条件是他怎么着?
If he fucking what?
他是喜剧演员 不是吗?
He's a comedian, isn't he?
我说“喜剧演员” 可他从来没有勇气上台
Well, I say "comedian." He's never had the balls to go on stage.
快来逗我笑吧
Come on, now!
这是好机会 你想跟我们走 不是吗?
This is your big chance. You wanna come with us, don't ya?
就像在喜剧中心那样吐槽我们 -逗我们笑
Roast us like on Comedy Central. -Make us laugh.
来啊
Go on!
我还在等 -好…
Waiting. -Okay, okay.
你们是阿尔比恩之子 是吗?
So you're the Sons of Albion, huh?
我猜的
Just a hunch,
但阿尔比恩是不是娶了自己的表亲?
but is Albion married to his first cousin?
这真是无礼
That's just fucking rude.
这就是重点 这是侮辱
That's the point. It's insults.
继续
Go on.
“阿尔比恩之子”
"The Sons of Albion."
因为“有恋父情节的阳痿白人男子”
Because "Unfuckable White Men with Daddy Issues"
太长了 脖子上的文身写不下 对吧?
doesn't quite fit on a neck tattoo, does it?
厉害了
Dear me.
看来你们满意了
I guess you got what you wanted.
穆♥斯♥林♥垮台了(bomb也有炸♥弹♥之意)
A Muslim bombing.
这个段子不错
Now, that's good.
这个不错 再来点
That is good. More.
阿尔比恩之子
The Sons of Albion:
星期一至星期四辛苦工作 从异教♥徒♥手中拯救大英帝国
Saving Great Britain from the infidels Monday to Thursday,
但星期五晚上却无法抵御美味的咖喱餐
but can't resist a good curry on a Friday night.
他很懂我们啊
He's talking about us!
你们知道全世界有十八亿穆♥斯♥林♥吧?
You know there's 1.8 billion Muslims in the world?
是 -他进入状态了
Yeah? -He's on a roll.
你们需要一辆更大的货车 哥们
You're gonna need a bigger van, mate.
嘿 吐槽他
Hey, do him.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表