剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Own your mistakes, River. Stansted was your fiasco.
我懂 显然泰维纳最喜欢我
Well, I mean, I get it. I was clearly Taverner's favorite.
-是吗 -是 这令你很不爽
-Really? -Yeah, and that really annoyed you,
令你如芒在背 不是吗
really got under your skin, didn't it?
所以你不仅让我替你背锅 还把我赶走了
So you not only covered for your fiasco, you got me out of the way.
一切总是以你为中心 不是吗
It's always about you, isn't it?
那些被炸死 炸残的人呢
What about the people who lost their lives and limbs?
-又不是真的 -那什么是真的
-It wasn't real. -What is this then?
别说这个新的训练项目 就叫做“如何避免一败涂地”
Other than a new training module entitled, "How to avoid a fucking fiasco."
这…滚蛋 那不是一…
It did-- Fuck off. It wasn't a--
他死了 她死了 受伤 死亡
He's dead. She's dead. Injured. Dead.
-这个人被炸残 -不 是演员
-Maimed, that one. -No. Actor.
-致命伤 炸残 他要死了 -演员
-Mortally injured. Maimed. He's dying. -Actor.
那是一次训练演习
It was a training exercise.
对 没错 是演习 但如果是真的 他们就都死了
Yeah. It was. It was an exercise, but if it had been real, they'd have died.
你搞砸了 一塌糊涂 不可原谅
You fucked up. Massively. Un-fucking-forgivably.
而且你真的弄伤了几个人 等等 在哪来着
And you did genuinely injure some of them. Wait, where is it?
我喜欢这段 是我的最爱
I love this bit. It's my favorite.
他来了…好痛
Here he comes. Here he comes. Painful.
他再也跳不了舞了
He won't dance again.
是 你在人事部 不会对人们的生命负责 对吗
Yeah, well, there's no lives in your hands here in HR, is there?
是 你在斯劳部门除了对自己的老二负责 还有其他事做吗
Yeah, and what have you got in your hands at Slough House apart from your dick?
陪同人员
Escort.
你知道人们为什么叫它斯劳部门吗
You know why they call it Slough House?
知道 但我想你会告诉我原因 是啊 为什么不呢
Yes. But I imagine you're gonna tell me what it is. Yeah, why not?
是因为 虽然那里 距离我的办公室只有5公里
It's because, while it may only be three miles from where I sit,
却离情报处的核心如此遥远
it is so far from the beating heart of the service
就好像深陷泥潭一样
it might as well be in Slough.
是 如果一个笑话还必须解释 那是因为它不好笑
Yeah, if you have to explain a joke, it's 'cause it's not working.
我听说你的祖父
I heard your grandfather…
不得不动用所有他能动用的关系
he had to pull whatever strings he still had access to
才没让你被直接开除
to stop you being kicked out altogether.
他一定很伤心 不得不为了孙辈去求人
That must've hurt him. Having to beg for his grandson like that.
(詹姆斯韦布)
你去死吧 毒蜘蛛
Fuck you, Spider.
-这里是专业的工作场所 -是
-This is a professional work environment. -Right.
我已经不用那个代号♥了
I don't go by that anymore.
好 谢了 毒蜘蛛
Okay. Thanks, Spider.
-他办完事了 送他出去 -谢了 毒蜘蛛
-He's all done here. Show him out. -Thanks, Spider.
顺便说一下 他喜欢别人叫他毒蜘蛛
He loves being called that, by the way. Spider.
别这么叫我
Never call me that.
不好意思 你的通行证
Excuse me! Your pass.
这是今天的全部文件
This is everything from today.
你的上一位仆人为何而死
What did your last servant die of?
你的上一位上司为何而死
What did your last boss die of?
-晚安 -好
-Good night. -Yep.
该死的
Fucking hell.
有谁想去小酌一杯吗 更好的选择是慢慢喝一大杯
Anybody fancy a swift half, hey? Or better still, a slow pint?
我有朋友要来 今晚不行了
I've got a friend coming over. I can't tonight.
我最好回到家人身旁
I better get back to the family.
那又如何 给他们发短♥信♥ 就说你们在忙着拯救祖国
So? Text them that you're busy saving the nation.
我想看着孩子们上♥床♥睡觉 所以改天吧
I like to be there for the kids' bedtime, but, you know, another evening.
你总是这么说
But you always say that.
-也许明天吧 -那就明天
-Well, maybe tomorrow. -Tomorrow then.
-路易莎 明天行吗 -是 也许明天吧
-Louisa, tomorrow? -Yeah. Maybe tomorrow.
说好了 回头见
It's a date. Laters.
(朝皇中餐馆 外卖♥♥)
我们应该昂首挺胸时却垂头丧气
We hang our heads when they should be held up high.
我们曾战胜纳粹德国空军
We stuck two fingers up at the Luftwaffe,
却无法阻止这些人穿过英吉利海峡
yet we can't stop these people crossing the Channel, the English Channel,
他们乘的是橡皮艇
in their rubber dinghies.
要我说应该派出海军 皇家海军
Get out the Navy, I say. The Royal Navy.
要不惜一切代价保证英国属于英国人
Whatever it takes to keep Britain British.
-该死 -你在这里多久了
-Fuck. -How long have you been here?
-什么 -你看起来像个卧底
-What? -You look like a mole.
卧底
A mole?
现在你暗地里是民族主义者
Are you a closet nationalist now?
-不 这是我在霍本的垃圾里翻到的 -瑞弗
-Oh, no. I found it in Hobden's rubbish. -River.
是…我知道 我要把垃圾清理干净
Yes. Yes, I know. I still need to clean up.
我只是掉进了黑暗的兔子洞里
Just ended up down a pretty dark rabbit hole.
所有兔子洞都是黑暗的 它们在地下
All rabbit holes are dark. They're underground.
-谢谢 -这是什么
-Thanks. -What's this?
格雷格西蒙兹 认识吗
Greg Simmonds. You know him?
认识 肮脏的商人 整天念叨着
Yeah. Sleazy businessman who can't get over the fact
英国70年前打了一场胜仗
Britain won a war 70 years ago.
他认为这场战争的对手是少数民族
A war that he seems to think was actually fought against ethnic minorities
和政♥治♥正确 而不是纳粹 没错
and political correctness rather than the Nazis. Yeah.
是
Yeah.
你听过他的演讲吗
You ever listen to one of his speeches?
这些移♥民♥说他们不喜欢我们的宗教
These immigrants say they don't like our religion.
不喜欢我们的生活方式
They don't like our way of life.
而被我们的警♥察♥逮捕的人却是我们自己
And yet it's us that get arrested by our own police force
就因为我们说错话 讲笑话
for saying the wrong things. For telling jokes.
我告诉你们 这是战争…
I tell you, this is a war--
行了 我听不下去了
Yeah. I can't take any more of that.
军情五处认为 他一直在资助许多新的仇恨组织
MI5 reckon that he has been funding a lot of these new hate groups.
(西蒙兹格雷戈里马丁先生)
他把时间用来和政客们拉关系
Spends his time rubbing shoulders with politicians
而不顾移♥民♥们的住房♥遭到焚毁
while immigrants have their homes burned down.
我觉得你把空闲时间用在这上面 不一定是件好事
I'm not sure this is a great way to be spending your spare time.
你看到我的工作了 就在地板上
You've seen my work on the floor.
你好可怜啊 瑞弗 不 说真的 作为朋友…
Oh, cry me a river, River. No, seriously, as a friend--
作为朋友 我们是朋友
As a friend? Are we friends?
说实话 我觉得 我还没准备好做出这种承诺
I don't think I'm ready to make that kind of commitment, to be honest with you.
听着 我只是说你现在这样 对你的约会简历不利
Look, what I'm seeing right now is just not good for your dating profile.
怎么 你是我的约会导师
What are you? My dating coach?
当然不是 那可是一份全职工作
Absolutely not. That'd be a full-time job.
好吧 你下班了也在这里 你的理由是什么
All right. You're here after hours. What's your excuse?
我忘记带手♥机♥充电器了
I left my phone charger.
手♥机♥充电器 你特意赶回来取充电器
A phone charger. You came all the way back for a phone charger?
-我刚才就在附近喝酒 -谢谢你邀请我
-I was having drinks nearby. -Well, thanks for the invite.
我之前邀请过你 你拒绝了我
I've invited you before and you turned me down.
-你没… -吃一堑…
-What? No-- -Once bitten…
-你没邀请过 -我邀请过
-No, you haven't. -Yes, I have.
没有 是…
No. It--
我的天啊
Fucking hell.
如果人们在下午5点之后 还乐于留在这栋楼里
If people are happy to spend time in this building after 5:00 p.m.,
那就是我的失职
then I'm not really doing my job.
我忘记拿手♥机♥充电器了
I left my phone charger.
我本打算清理垃圾的 抱歉
I was gonna clean up the rubbish. Sorry.
滚吧
Fuck off.
“滚吧”是让我们回家 还是说不相信我们
"Fuck off" as in go home, or "fuck off" as in you don't believe us?
工作日结束后 你们那可怜 悲惨的时间属于你们自己
At the end of the working day, your pitiful, miserable time is your own.
但如果我发现你们进行的“课外活动”
But if I find out you are indulging in extracurricular activities
会打破这赐福之地的平衡
that could upset the equilibrium of this blessed sanctuary,
我会让你们宁愿自己 身处西伯利亚的劳♥改♥营
then I will make it so that you wish you were in a Siberian gulag.
(麦克斯咖啡馆)
一天来了两次
Twice in one day.
之前那个碰洒我咖啡的女孩
That girl earlier. The one who spilled my coffee.
她是在我走之后不久离开的吗
Did she leave soon after me?
我不记得了 好像是吧
I can't remember. I think so.
她之前来过吗
Well, has she been in here before?
最近来过几次
A few times recently.
好 如果她再来的话
Oh, yeah. Well, if she comes in again…
给我打个电♥话♥
give me a call.
-好吗 -当然
-Yeah? -Sure.
老色鬼
Dirty old man.
(左翼 右翼 谷底 罗伯特霍本从体面到堕落)
(霍本称他是安保服务漏洞的受害者)
(罗伯特詹姆斯霍本)
是 回想起来 我当时可能已经有酗酒问题了
Yeah, looking back I probably already had a drinking problem.
但是 我父亲去世后我非常失落
But, when my dad died, I just got really, really lost.
他那年56岁 患上动脉瘤 去世了
He was 56. Aneurysm. Gone.
是 这让我彻底崩溃了
Yeah, it totally upended me.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表