剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Black used an old legend to hire a van. Ho accessed the van's theft locator.
他们在 A12公路上 最近的港口是哈里奇
They're on the A12. Nearest port is Harwich.
斯坦迪什和何会告诉你 各种具体信息 我要去睡午觉了
Standish and Ho will give you all the various. I'm off for a kip.
你不是真的要去睡觉吧?
You're not actually gonna go to bed, are you?
你们有信息要报告?
You have something for us?
这是那辆货车的车牌号♥ 和防盗定♥位♥器♥的标识卡
That's the van's plate number and the ID for the theft locator.
他们去追捕绑匪了 对吧?
They're going after the kidnappers, aren't they?
天啊 男人都是幼稚鬼
God, men are such boys.
长官 虽然我很感谢你让我加入
Ma'am, while I appreciate you offering to include me
你的姐妹圈 但我不得不拒绝
in your circle of sisterhood, I'll have to decline.
除非你想履行你的承诺
Unless you want to fulfill the promise you made
告诉我关于帕特纳的死你都知道些什么?
and tell me what you know about Partner's death?
斯坦迪什 当你拿枪指着我的特工时
That ship sailed, Standish, when you pulled a gun
那个选项就不存在了
on one of my Dogs.
想想看 如果当时你给我回了电♥话♥ 你明天就能回总部了
Just think, if you'd returned my call, you'd be back at the Park tomorrow.
我为什么想要回去?
And why on earth would I want that?
罗迪 - 怎么了?
Roddy. - What?
别说话 继续走 - 去哪?
Shut up and keep walking. - Where?
斯劳部门 - 不 但那是 …
Slough House. - No, but that's - -
罗迪 我知道是另一个方向 但我迫切需要一个戏剧性的退场
I know it's the other way, Roddy, but I was in dire need of a dramatic exit.
不要回头看 她就希望我们那么做
Do not look back. That's just what she wants.
他们刚在这里停车加油 20分钟前向东开了
They stopped for petrol, headed east 20 minutes ago.
确定是他们? - 对 他们让哈桑去加油
Sure it was them? - Yeah, they made Hassan get it.
哈桑?但为什么让他 …
Hassan? Why make him - -
那家伙记得他是因为他留了小费
The guy remembered him because he left a tip.
你没买♥♥吃的吗?
Did you not get any food?
你能看见我没买♥♥ 我们走吧 明
You can see I didn't. Let's go, Min.
你介意我进去买♥♥点吃的吗?
Do you mind if I nip in and get something?
好 去吧 只要你不介意 在哈桑案的审讯中承认
Yeah, sure. Only if you don't mind admitting at Hassan's inquest
我们迟到了是因为你需要薯片
that we arrived late because you needed crisps.
好吧 …
Okay, okay.
天啊 明 快点
Jesus Christ, Min. Hurry up!
好 只不过吃了东西的话 我能更好地工作 仅此而已
All right! I just function better on a bit of food, that's all.
老天啊
For God's sake.
那时我七岁 也许八岁
I was seven, maybe eight.
那是我第一次近距离看到城♥堡♥ 残破不堪
It was the first castle I saw up close. All in ruins.
你可以绕着它玩、爬上去 我爷爷说那是诺曼人建的
You could play around it, climb on it. My granddad said it was Norman.
很古老
Very old.
非常有英格兰风格
As England as England could be.
那地方特适合做这事
Be a good spot for it.
我们能去船上吗? - 你记忆怎么样?
Can we just go to the boat? - How's your memory?
还不错 怎么了?
Fine. What?
因为你好像忘记了上一个问 “我们能不能去船上”的人
'Cause you seem to be forgetting what happened to the last person
是什么下场?
who asked, "Can we not just go to the boat?"
不 我是说我们会杀了他 好吗? 我们会杀了他
No, I mean we'll kill him, yeah? We'll kill him!
好吧?但在港口或者船上 或别的什么地方动手
All right? But at the harbor or the boat or something - -
你真这么想?
Are you sure about that?
因为在船上挥舞斧头很棘手 我可能会失手 可能会砍到你
Because it's pretty tricky swinging an axe on a boat. I might miss. I might hit you.
哥们 时间不多了 … - 我的耐心也不多了
Mate, time is running out - - - So is my fucking patience!
该死的
Fucking hell!
他不会在你开车时开枪 那样我们会撞车 我们可能都会死
He won't shoot you at the wheel. We'd crash, we might all die.
你没在开车 对吧? 有什么能阻止我开枪打你?
Well, you're not at the wheel, are you? What's to stop me shooting you?
因为你想砍掉我的头
Because you want to chop my head off.
你想让我下跪 忘了吗?
You want me on my knees, remember?
快了
Not long now.
货车在你前方33公里处
Van's 20 miles ahead of you.
明和路易莎距货车多远?
Min and Louisa?
16公里
Ten miles.
你进入公园的通讯网络了吗?
Are you into the Park's feed?
你打给我时就要进去了
Was nearly there when you called.
那就别说话了 - 不 等等 … 罗迪
Then stop talking! - Well, no, wait, wait, Roddy.
等你有空了 能不能进入医院系统
When you get a sec, can you get into the hospital's system
看看希多怎么样了?还有 …
and find out how Sid is? And - -
搞什么?
What the fuck?
这事你得从我这里听到 而不是从像他这样麻木不仁的混♥蛋♥那里
You need to hear this from me, not an insensitive prick like him.
怎么 她死了吗?
What, she's gone?
对
Yeah.
你应该觉得幸运
Count yourself lucky.
天 …
Jesus Chri - -
是的 我可真幸运 没错
Yeah, lucky me. Yeah.
在我看来 活下来的人更受煎熬
From my end of the telescope, surviving's the short straw.
在我像你这么大的时候 我已经失去了13个朋友
By the time I was your age, I'd lost a baker's dozen.
柏林墙建起来的时候已经够糟的了
It was bad enough when the Wall was up,
但当他们把它夷为平地时 一切都完蛋了
but once they reduced it to bricks and rubble, everything went to shit.
整个组织都被围捕 特工身份全部暴露
Whole networks of joes rounded up, blown.
那些人我一个都没忘记
I haven't forgotten any of them.
我也不会忘记希多
And I won't forget Sid.
再说了 她是你们当中唯一一个 … - 不完全是废物的人
Besides, she was the only one of you - - - Who wasn't complete shit.
对 … 你说过了
Yeah, yeah. You - - You've said that.
无论如何 这个故事的寓意是 要习惯死亡
Any rate, the moral of the story is, get used to death.
因为你将会看到更多死亡
Cause you're gonna see a lot more of it.
如果你害怕面对死亡 那现在就打开门滚出去
And if that scares you, then open the door and roll out now.
下车 给我下 …
Out. Get the f - -
把这朋友抬出去
Get our friend out.
把尸体扔了
Get rid of him.
扔那边去 你去帮忙
In there. And you're helping.
你抓住他的腿 快去
You get his legs. Go on.
他杀了我后 一定会用 戏剧化的方式结束这一切
Once he's killed me, he's gonna wanna go out in a blaze of glory.
如果你和他一伙
If you're with him,
你会在交火中被杀 - 闭嘴
you'll get killed in the cross fire. - Shut up!
好吧 绑住他的手脚 别让他跑了
All right. Tie his hands and feet. Make sure he can't run.
帮我逃走 求你了 - 给我闭嘴
Help me escape. Please. - Shut the fuck up!
那边怎么了?
The fuck's going on in there?
你不知道 …
You didn't know. You didn't know.
好了 起来 给你
All right, get up. Here.
该死的 … 快走 …
Fucking - - Go on. Go on.
明 怎么回事?
What the hell, Min?
没油了
Well, I've run out of petrol.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding?
怎么可能没油了?我们刚从加油站离开
How can we be out of petrol? We were just at a petrol station.
等等 我们刚刚又不是去加油的
Well, hang on. We were - - We weren't stopping for petrol.
是 我知道 不然你就加油了
Yeah, I know. Otherwise you'd have got fucking petrol!
我们刚是去打听情报
We were stopping for intel.
是我去打听情报 我打听的时候你在做什么?
I got the intel! What were you doing whilst I was doing that?
我分心了 我在想事情
I - - I was distracted. I was thinking about stuff.
什么事情?
What stuff?
不知道 没什么
I don't know. Nothing.
不 没有人什么都不想 明
No, no one thinks about nothing, Min,
除非是禅宗大♥师♥ 你是禅师吗?
unless they're a Zen master. Are you a Zen master?
不 我不是 不 我累了 我在想睡觉
No, I'm not! No, I'm tired. I was thinking about sleeping.
还有吃的
Food, you know.
该死 - 天啊
Fuck. - Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
你在想做♥爱♥
You were thinking about sex.
才没有
No.
是 你有 确切地说是在想跟我上♥床♥
Yes, you were. Specifically about shagging me.
没有
No.
见鬼
Jesus fucking Christ!
不 你给我站那边去
No! Fucking stand over there!
再过去一点
Over there!
离我远点
Nowhere fucking near me.
这里吗? - 对
Here? - Yeah.
你有一把斧子
You've got an axe.
对 但他有枪
Yeah, and he's got a gun.
求你了 … - 闭嘴
Please. Please. - Quiet.
你知道我们都会死 - 在路上走
You know we're both dead. - Stay on the paths!
你知道我们都会死
You know we're both dead.
在路上走 别走偏
Stay on the paths! Stay on it!
蹲下 …
Get down. Get down.
别动
Don't move.
来 把手给我
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表