剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你的团队精神 何
Thanks for the team spirit, Ho.
你们把兰姆忘了
You're forgetting Lamb.
兰姆根本不在乎我们
Lamb doesn't care about us.
一旦他的计划出了差错 他就会把我们抛诸脑后
As soon as whatever he's got planned goes south, he's gonna forget us.
不是这样的
That's not true.
查尔斯经常评价兰姆说…
The thing Charles always said about Lamb--
查尔斯?
Charles?
你动了他的特工 他绝不会善罢甘休的
You hurt his joes, he'll never stop coming for you.
对兰姆来说 没有什么比 无法以牙还牙更糟糕的了
And the thing, for Lamb, there's nothing worse than not being able to get even.
况且他可不想输给泰维纳
And he's not gonna wanna lose to Taverner.
完全正确 -我觉得和我们相比
Exactly. -I think he's got even more contempt
他更鄙视她
for her than he does for us.
天啊 那可谓是藐视到骨子里了
Wow, that's a skip-load of contempt.
与此同时 我们怎么办?
And meanwhile, we what?
我们能聊一下道德问题吗?
Can we talk about the ethics of this for a moment?
因为如果他们如自己所说的那样 真的在早上6点30砍了哈桑的头
Because if they are going to behead Hassan at 6:30 a.m.,
人们真的会观看吗?
as they say they are, are people really going to watch?
他们看了的话 不算是同谋吗?
And if they do, are they not complicit?
罗迪 总部那边有哈桑的消息吗?
Roddy, where are the Park on Hassan?
他们已经把范围缩小到 十辆离开该区域的车
They've just narrowed it down to ten vehicles that have left the area.
我们唯一能帮到忙的事就是 我们认识艾伦布莱克 所以…
The one thing that we can bring to this is that we knew Alan Black, so,
关于他 我们都记得些什么?
what do we remember about him?
他被送到了斯劳部门
He was sent to Slough House
因为他在做卧底期间 和委内瑞拉大使的老婆上♥床♥
for sleeping with the Venezuelan ambassador's wife while undercover.
除此之外
Apart from that.
他很爱抱怨 从不买♥♥饼干
He moaned a lot. Never bought biscuits.
天啊 -抱歉 怎么了?我们在集思广益
Oh, my God. -Sorry, what? We're free-forming.
请大家畅所欲言 -他真的很懒
There's no bad ideas here. -He was really lazy.
这比我说得好 是吧?
And that's better than what I said, is it?
听着 他卧底在阿尔比恩之子
Listen, he was undercover with the Sons of Albion,
所以那里应该有出生证明
so there would have been a birth certificate,
护照 信♥用♥卡♥和对情况完整的记录
passport, credit cards, the full legend.
是 深层卧底造假身份不便宜
Yeah. Deep cover's expensive.
他很小气 所以他肯定不想造假
He was tight, so he definitely wouldn't want to have to front that.
更重要的是 泰维纳肯定 不想让这些事情公诸于世
More than that. Taverner won't want any of it to show up on the books.
所以他可能一直在用旧身份证
So he could have used an old ID.
罗迪
Roddy?
请给我几分钟时间 女士们
If you'll give me a few minutes, ladies.
和先生
And gentleman.
女士们
Ladies.
何再次成功完成任务
And that's another "Ho-me" run.
来认识一下德莫特拉德克利夫
Meet Dermot Radcliffe.
又名艾伦布莱克
AKA Alan Black.
足球流氓界的传奇
Legend for a football hooligan.
也是前武装部队成员
Ex-forces too.
对英国民族主义者来说 这身份很具诱惑
That's catnip for British nationalists.
让我们看看德莫特最近在干什么
Let's see what Dermot's been up to recently.
抱歉 杰德 这是兰姆的主意
Sorry, Jed. Lamb's idea.
兰姆和斯坦迪什… -还没有被逮捕
Lamb and Standish-- -Have not been apprehended.
是 我看得出来 -兰姆拿枪威胁我们
Yes, I can see that. -Lamb pulled a gun.
你没搜他的身?
You didn't frisk him?
枪藏在斯坦迪什的包里
It was in Standish's bag.
是他们吗?
This is them?
指纹和鲁佩尔街房♥子里的吻合
Fingerprints match those at the Roupell Street house.
他们都有前科 实际身体伤害 严重身体伤害 入室盗窃
They all have priors. ABH, GBH, burglary.
他们的车追踪得怎么样? -还有八辆车要找
How we doing on the vehicles? -Still have eight to locate,
但他们可能正避开有监控的道路
but they might be avoiding roads with CCTV.
他们可能已经换了车
They may have swapped vehicles.
我们正在跟进所有车辆失窃的报告
We're following up on all reported vehicle thefts.
长官 -现在没空
Ma'am. -Not now.
好戏要上演了
Showtime.
快没汽油了
We're running out of petrol.
不
No.
该死
Fuck off!
那又怎样?在加油站停一下
So what? Stop at the garage.
我们浑身都是血 -那是自投罗网
We're covered in fucking blood. -Bit of a giveaway.
我们会被监控拍到的
We'll end up on the CCTV.
应该把头套一起带出来的
Shouldn't have left the balaclavas behind.
我们赶不上船了
Well, we can't make the boat
没汽油的话 -冷静下来 我有个计划
without petrol, can we? -Just calm down. I've got a plan.
什么计划? -我们一直开到没油
Yeah? -We drive until we run out,
然后我们去砍下他的头
and then we're gonna chop his head off.
你到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
是 让我们想想 -我们别无选择了
Yeah, let's just think about this. -We don't have options.
是 我们有选择 我们可以选择不这么做
Yeah, we do. We have the option not to fucking do that.
那白折腾了?
And have all this for nothing?
他们陷害我们 让我们看起来像白♥痴♥ 而我们
While they set us up and make us look like twats and we don't even do
甚至都不去做我们说过要做的事
the thing that we said we were gonna do.
不行 我不能让这种事发生
No, I can't have that.
我们会成为一个笑话的
We'll be a fucking joke.
人们需要恐惧和尊重我们
People need to fear and respect us.
他们要知道我们说到做到
They need to know that we mean what we say when we say it.
够了 伙计 这是我们的国家 我们想要它…
Enough is enough, man. This is our country, and we want it--
闭嘴吧
Fucking shut up!
我受够了 明白吗?
I've had enough. Okay?
你从哪搞的枪? -从那个被他砍了头的人身上
Where'd you get that? -On the guy whose head he cut off, eh?
他说那人是间谍 但你没检查他的口袋 对吧?
He said he was a spy, but you didn't check his pockets, did ya?
我才是那个蠢蛋 不是吗?
And I'm the dumb one, aren't I?
你宁愿让我这个英国人死 也不愿让他死 那你就是叛徒
You'd rather spill my British blood than his, then you're a traitor.
对
Yeah.
到后面去看看他还好吗
Get in the back. Check he's okay.
你真丢人 伙计
You're a fucking embarrassment, man.
我觉得他吐了
I think he's being sick.
对 他被自己的呕吐物噎住了
Yep. He's choking on his sick.
不错啊 -嘿
Result. -Hey.
靠边停车 快点
Pull over. Chop-chop.
下车
Get out.
快点
Go on.
我让你立刻下车
I said get out, now.
快点 过来
Come on. Move it.
过来 打开门
Just move it. Open the door.
好 把他抬起来
Right. Lift him up.
把他脸上的胶带撕掉
And get that fucking tape off his face.
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
拿东西塞进他嘴里
Put something in his mouth.
以防他喊叫
In case he screams.
你个孬种 你怎么不威胁他?
Why aren't you threatening him, you fucking pussy?
你告诉他你不会杀他的 对吧?
You told him you're not gonna kill him, didn't ya?
别逼我 知道吗?
Don't fucking push me. Okay?
别逼我
Don't!
没油 没地方去
No fuel. Nowhere to go.
长官 现在要怎么做?
What's the plan now, eh, Captain?
嗯?
Eh?
我们去弄点汽油 好吧?
We get some petrol, right?
然后我们开去船那边…
We get to the boat…
之后我们放这孩子走 -谁去弄汽油?
and we let the kid go. -Who's gonna get the petrol?
什么?
What?
你照镜子了吗?
Have you looked in the mirror?
要让谁从车里出来?
Who's gonna get out of the van?
算了吧…
Fuck it. Fuck it.
让他去
He is.
抓住了 他就像陷阱里的老鼠 会被我用锤子打死
Got him. Like a rat in a trap that I will kill with a hammer.
(三重D汽车和货车租赁)
“三重D汽车租赁” 利兹的地址
"Triple-D Car Hire." Leeds address.
车牌号♥是什么?
Registration number?
查那个需要点时间
That will take a while.
去给我买♥♥杯咖啡
Get me a coffee.
我需要补充能量
I need fuel for this one.
SQL注入攻击需要好几个小时
An SQL injection attack will take hours,
这会让恶意软件炸♥弹♥成为最有效的方法
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表