剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Told you I was a good shot.
下一枪会打中你的蛋蛋
Next one's in your balls.
哈桑 … 住手 …
Hassan, Hassan! Hassan. Stop, stop.
你是谁? - 我是军情五处的
Who are you with? - I'm with MI5.
你安全了 … 看 把它放下 把斧子给我
You're safe. You're safe now. Look. Put it down. Give me the axe.
你要阻止我? - 你不想杀死他
You're gonna stop me? - You don't want to kill him.
他完蛋了 … - 我不想
He's done. Finished. - Like fuck I don't!
哈桑 看着我 哈桑 不要
Hassan. Look at me, Hassan. No.
不 … 哈桑 …
No. No! Hassan, Hassan!
你让我为自己是英国人而羞愧
You make me ashamed to be British.
好了 来吧 我们往后退一点 …
All right. Come on. Let's step away. Step away.
后退 … 你真棒
Back up. Back up. Good man.
距离目标还有20秒
Twenty seconds to target.
好 …
Okay. Okay.
好 … 我们坐下来 好了 好的
Okay. Okay. Let's just sit down. There you are. Okay.
好了 哈桑 我得给你手臂止血
Okay. Hassan? I'm gonna have to stop the bleeding on that arm.
搞定了 …
That's it, that's it.
好了 你真棒
There you are. Good man.
你能给我父母打个电♥话♥吗?
Can you ring my parents?
我现在身上没电♥话♥ 抱歉了
Don't really have a phone at the minute. Sorry.
你这算什么间谍啊
What kind of spy are you?
是 一言难尽 真的
Yeah. Hard to tell, really.
那是谁? - 是卡特怀特和下等马
Who's that? - That's Cartwright and the Slow Horses.
评估目标 等待
Assessing target. Stand by.
情报证实有炸♥弹♥威胁
Intel confirms bomb threat.
东南墙
Southeast wall.
击杀命令已确认
Kill order confirmed.
好了 你已经做到了
There you are. You've done it now.
他们会杀了他吗?他应该出庭受审
Are they gonna kill him? He should go on trial.
明 你干什么?
Min! What are you doing?
友军接近目标
Friendly approaching target.
他手无寸铁
He's unarmed!
天啊
Jesus.
让开
Clear the shot!
滚开 别开枪 - 明 你在干什么?
Piss off! Stop! - What the fuck are you doing?
你会害死自己的
You're gonna get yourself freaking killed!
嫌犯持枪♥械♥ 让开
Suspect is armed. Clear the shot!
你们是在妨碍军方行动
You are impeding an official operation!
让开 立刻
Clear! Now!
目标被阻挡 长官
No clear shot, sir.
滚蛋
Piss off!
长官
Ma'am?
长官?
Ma'am?
中止行动
Stand down.
别开枪
Fuck off.
戴安娜
Diana.
你的白♥痴♥下等马把整个军情五处都毁了
Your idiot Slow Horses have screwed the entire service.
那男孩得救了
The boy was saved.
那个男孩和幸存的绑匪 都知道我们在里面安插特工的事
The boy and the surviving kidnapper both know we had an agent on the inside.
我来处理 - 就像你处理了其他事一样?
I'll handle that. - Like you handled the rest of this?
艾伦布莱克已经被彻底清除出我们的档案
Alan Black has been wiped from our records,
我会确保哈桑守口如瓶
and I'll make sure Hassan says nothing.
你最好给我搞定 这是你的烂摊子 戴安娜
You better fucking had! This is your shit, Diana.
把事情解决好
Clean it up!
紧急救护车 国民保健服务
伦敦救护车服务 国民保健服务信托
急救人员
警♥察♥
新闻
BBC新闻 《BBC新闻直击》
警♥察♥
我们请到了国♥家♥安♥全♥记者德雷克罗瑟里
I'm joined now by our Home Security correspondent, Derek Rothery.
德雷克 你能告诉我们 目前的调查情况如何?
Derek, what can you tell us about the investigation so far?
我们知道局长英格丽德蒂尔尼
We understand that First Desk, Ingrid Tearney,
会在今天晚些时候向内政大臣汇报
will be debriefing the Home Secretary later on today
成功营救被绑♥架♥学生 哈桑阿麦德的行动细节
on what has been a successful operation to rescue kidnapped student Hassan Ahmed.
我想感谢
I'd just like to say thank you
警方和安♥全♥部♥门
to the police a - and the security services
他们做得太棒了
for their really, really incredible work.
据我们了解 他是今天早上7点多得救的
We understand he was freed shortly after 7:00 a.m. this morning
在这次军情五处的行动中 两位绑匪被击毙
by an MI5 operation in which two of the kidnappers were killed,
还有一位已被警方逮捕
and a further man remains in custody.
我们做得不错啊
Well, I suppose well done, us.
我的办公桌里有一瓶酒 我们可以庆祝一下
I've got a bottle of wine in the desk if anyone wants to celebrate.
庆祝什么?
Celebrate? What?
我们救了他
Well, we saved him.
什么?你们是一群废物
How? You - - You were useless.
我追踪到了货车
I tracked the van.
是 追踪到了哈里奇 特工早在那里等着他了
Yeah, to Harwich, where the Dogs were waiting for him.
这是多亏了我给戴女士施压
Thanks to me squeezing Lady Di.
是 我是真的救了他
Yeah, well, I actually did save him.
他当时中弹了 还被绑匪用斧子威胁
Whilst he was being shot at and threatened with an axe.
是那孩子用一块石头救了自己
The kid saved himself, with a rock.
我真是太喜欢这种团队谈心了 真的
I just love these team talks, I really do.
好了 各位 回去工作了
Come on, everyone. Back to work!
今天星期六
It's Saturday.
那就全部滚蛋
Then everyone piss off!
喝一杯去?
Drink?
我有希多的消息
Got a lead on Sid.
好吧 葡萄酒
Okay. Wine.
是 我希望你不介意 喝超♥市♥里买♥♥的酒
Right. Well, I hope you don't mind, a vin de Tesco.
好 我去拿几个杯子
Yeah. I'll get some glasses.
抱歉 - 还是这样吧 明
All right. - Actually, you know what, Min?
我 … 累坏了 我要去睡了 抱歉
I - - I am - - I'm shattered. I'm gonna crash. Sorry.
好 没事 …
Yeah. Sure. Sure.
今天太辛苦了
It's been a long day.
是 没关系 我也累了
Yeah. No, I'm tired too.
但我今晚有空 可以喝几杯 或者 …
But I am free tonight for some drinks or …
也许可以吃点什么
maybe some food or something.
好 … - 好吗?
Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah?
太好了 好主意
Great. Sounds good.
是 我在想 我还是 …
Yeah, I'm just thinking how about - -
我还是别说话了 否则我会把一切都搞砸
Well, how about I just actually stop talking before I spoil everything?
很明智
Smart.
看到没? - 看什么?我什么也没看出来
See? - See what? I don't see anything.
这就对了
Exactly.
根本没有她入院的任何记录
There's no record of her ever having been at the hospital.
而且我用私人后门程序
And, when I pop through my own private backdoor
黑入军情五处的数据库 那里竟然也没有她的记录
into MI5's database,there's no record of her whatsoever.
希多妮贝克 档案未找到
这是什么意思?
So what does that mean?
这意味着据你所知 甚至据我罗迪何所知
It means, far as you know, and even as far as Roddy Ho knows,
要知道 我知道的东西 可比任何人都多得多
which is a fuck of a lot farther than anyone has ever known,
将不会有葬礼或追悼会
there is gonna be no funeral or memorial service
人们甚至不会在酒吧里为希多妮贝克敬酒
or so much as drinks at the pub for Sidonie Baker.
因为希多妮贝克这个人根本不存在
'Cause no one named Sidonie Baker ever existed.
好了 我的回报呢?
So, in return?
什么的回报?
In return for what?
我告诉了你她可能还活在某个地方
For letting you know she might still be alive somewhere.
你想知道什么?
You wanna know?
好吧
All right.
是这样
Well …
罗迪 你之所以在斯劳部门
thing is, Roddy, you're in Slough House …
是因为你太优秀了
because you're too good.
你让其他人都显得很蠢
You showed everyone else up.
让他们脸上无光 所以他们就把你送到这里了
Made them all look bad, so they shoved you in here.
我想也是
Figures.
想让我变成池鱼笼鸟
Tried to cage me up …
可金♥鳞♥岂♥是♥池♥中♥物♥啊
but you can't cage a dragon.
好
All right.
娜塔莎 你得让我到台里去 让我上节目
Natasha. You need to bring me in and put me on air.
你在新闻上看到的都是胡说八道
But what you're seeing on the news is bullshit!
是机构为了掩盖事实编造的谎话
Establishment cover - up bullshit.
那就派车来啊
Well, send a car.
我自己过去更快 我大概可以 …
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表