剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
而我的另一名特工中枪时你也在场
and you were there when another of my agents was shot,
所以我要你汇报一下
so I'm doing your debrief.
你们俩到底在霍本家做什么?
What the hell were you two doing at Hobden's?
他的笔电里有总部想要的东西
He's got something on his laptop that the Park want.
我认为他和绑匪有关系
I think he's connected to the kidnappers.
希多也这么认为?
Sid thought this too?
我在跟踪霍本 而她是在跟踪我
Well, she followed me following Hobden.
她告诉我说她调到斯劳部门 就是为了监视我
She told me she'd been put in Slough House to watch me.
那是在她头部中枪之前还是之后说的?
Was that before or after she got shot in the head?
是谁?
Who was it?
什么谁?
Who was what?
你这蠢货 谁开枪打了她?
Who shot her, you pillock?
不知道 我看不到他的脸 他戴着头套 身穿战术服
I don't know. I couldn't see his face. He had a balaclava on and tactical gear.
那么是专业人士?
So, a pro?
是 但是 算是吧
Yeah. But-- Well, kind of.
拜托 卡特怀特
For fuck's sake, Cartwright.
我… -天啊
I-- -God.
你能让我思考一会儿吗?行吗?
Can you let me think for one minute? Would that be fine?
我不知道 这很奇怪 就好像他…
I don't know. It was strange. It was like he--
他想让我认为他是一名特工
he wanted me to think that he was one of the Dogs.
但感觉不太对劲
But it just-- It wasn't quite right.
而且他全程一言未发
And he didn't speak the whole time.
好像他怕我认出他的声音一样
Like he was worried I might recognize his voice.
天啊
God.
这就是你的答案了 卡特怀特 该死的杰德穆迪
There's your answer, Cartwright. Jed fucking Moody.
如果你们对他不满 我可以去找人力资源部
If you had issues with him, I could have spoken to HR.
不 我们不知道是他
No, we didn't know it was him.
他偷袭我们 -我不确定这是否算自我防卫
He jumped out. -I'm not sure that counts as a defense.
他有枪
He had a gun.
那更好 他之前开枪了
Better. He used it earlier.
击中了希多贝克 -什么 他杀了希多?为什么?
Shot Sid Baker with it. -What, he killed Sid? Why?
没有 她没事 她还活着
No. She's fine. She's alive.
她20分钟前还活着
She was 20 minutes ago.
等等 为什么他要开枪打她? 他们当时在哪?
But wait. Why the fuck did he shoot her? Where were they?
我们在罗伯特霍本家 希多跟我去的 我从未要求她去
We were at Robert Hobden's. Sid followed me. I never asked her to.
穆迪在那里做什么?
What was Moody doing there?
我不知道他为什么去 他穿成这个样子闯了进来
I don't know why he was there. He broke in dressed like this.
他又在这里做什么? -我们没机会问
What was he doing here? -Well, we didn't get a chance to ask.
但他去过你的办公室
But he'd been in your office.
你的软木板从墙上掉了下来
Your corkboard was off the wall.
能说一下近几个小时 你们的活动和地点吗?
Can you account for your movements?
我们出去了 然后… -在酒吧
Well, we were over the road. And… -In the pub.
该死的
Fuck me.
如果这里比回家还好 那我可怜你们
If this is nicer than going back to your place, I pity you.
枪在哪?
Where's the gun?
在那边
It's over there.
他看起来要开枪吗?
He looked like using it?
听着 我们说清楚 这里不是法庭
Look, let's get this straight. This is not a court of law.
他看起来是要开枪吗?
Did he look like using it?
他没有用枪瞄准 不是
He didn't point it exactly, no.
好吧 你最好重新考虑一下这句话怎么说
Yeah, well, you might want to reconsider your position on that.
我不是故意要杀他的 -那是当然
I didn't mean to kill him. -Of course you didn't.
如果你故意要杀他 那他就不会死了
If you meant to kill him, he'd still be alive.
这是什么?
What's this?
卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Dirty bastard.
他想在你办公室里装窃听器?
What, was he gonna bug your office?
在枪击了我的特工后 这倒是个奇怪的举动
It'd be an odd move after shooting one of my joes.
不 他是在拆窃听器
No, he was cleaning up.
然后准备离开
Prior to getting out.
那么…
Well…
巴拉圭的妓♥女♥
the prostitutes of Paraguay,
或无论他的目的地是哪个不准引渡的国家
or whichever non-extradition destination he was headed for,
这下妓♥女♥走运了 逃过一劫
have had a lucky escape.
两部手♥机♥
Two mobiles.
杰德…
Jed, Jed, Jed.
我很惊讶你竟然有朋友 需要用手♥机♥
I'm surprised you had enough friends to carry one.
这一部几乎没用过 只有一通来电记录
This one's barely used. Just one incoming call.
你应该拨♥打♥一下
You should ring it.
真谢谢你提醒啊
Thank fuck you're here.
要不我永远也想不到这一点
I would never have thought of that.
穆迪?
Moody?
我恐怕他现在无法接听电♥话♥
I'm afraid he can't come to the phone right now.
杰克逊
Jackson.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
快啊
Come on.
有事? -我要见他
Yes? -I need to see him.
现在很晚了 先生
It's very late, sir.
我知道 他在吗? -先生 我该说是谁找他?
I know that. Is he here? -Who shall I say, sir?
霍本 罗伯特霍本
Hobden. It's Robert Hobden.
等等 你就省省事吧
Just save us all a lot of back and forth.
告诉他 如果他现在不见客
Just tell him, if he's not receiving guests now,
他早上就必须腾出时间来
he will need to make himself available in the morning,
因为正门会有大群记者 狗仔队会试图从后门进入
'cause there will be cameras out front and tabloids trying to get in the back.
在这里等
Wait here.
罗伯特霍本 什么风把你给吹来了?
Robert Hobden, as I live and breathe and shag like a lord.
见到你很高兴 老朋友
Good to see you, old chum.
时机不太对
Timing's a little off.
但有朋友登门造访 我永远欢迎
But when a friend drops by, my door is always open,
永远有葡萄酒招待
and my wine is waiting to be uncorked.
交给我吧 塞巴 让我们单独待一会儿
I've got this, Seb. Give us a moment, would you?
你来这里想干什么?你这个蠢货
What the fuck are you doing here, you stupid fucking twat?
我一直在试图联♥系♥你
I have been trying to contact you.
我一直在躲你的电♥话♥ 你就该明白 我不想见你 你这个人有毒
I've been avoiding your calls. Take the hint. You're fucking toxic.
有人看到你来吗? -不知道
Did anyone see you arrive? -I don't know.
这算什么混账回答? -我只有这个混账回答
What kind of prick answer is that? -It's the only prick answer I've got.
出什么事了?
What happened?
今晚有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me tonight.
附近有很多狂热分子
Well, a lot of fanatics about.
你不是最受欢迎的… -不是狂热分子 是个间谍
You're not the most popular-- -It wasn't a fanatic. It was a spook.
间谍?
A spook?
军情五处派了一个蒙面人 带着枪去我公♥寓♥取我的笔电
MI5 sent a man, masked man, to my flat, with a gun, to get my laptop.
见鬼 我什么都找不到 我几乎从不到这里来
Fucking hell! I don't know where anything is. I hardly ever come in here.
军情五处为什么想要你的电脑?
Why would MI5 want your computer?
因为我有绑♥架♥案的情报 就是那个穆♥斯♥林♥小子
Because I have intel about the kidnapping. The Muslim boy.
我为什么要关心绑♥架♥案?
Why should I care about the kidnapping?
我说是伊♥斯♥兰♥国干的 已经自取其辱了
I've already made enough of a tit of myself, claiming it was ISIS.
因为你在职业生涯中 一直在打爱国主义这张牌
Because your entire career has been playing the nationalist card.
如果那小子死了 你再想靠近唐宁街
And if that boy dies, the closest you'll get to Downing Street
就只能是从双层巴士上看看而已
is looking down on it from an open-top bus.
你一个人吗?
You alone?
不知道他们为什么非得清理运河
Don't know why they had to clean up the canals.
曾经你可以找个油桶
There was a time you could find an oil drum
或是一具尸体来当靶子
or a corpse to use as a target.
你在耍什么花招?
What do you think you're playing at?
问得好啊 要知道我借给你一名特工
Well, that's fucking choice, considering I lent you an agent
去执行你所谓的普通行动任务
for what you said was a run-of-the-mill op,
她现在头上中了一枪
who now has a bullet in her head.
“你在耍什么花招?”应该由我来问
"What do you think you're playing at?" is my line,
中间再多几个脏字
with a few fucking fucks thrown in.
抱歉 指示并不是让她随时盯着霍本
I'm sorry, but the brief was not for her to be on Hobden 24/7.
对 指示是随时盯着卡特怀特
No, the brief was to be on Cartwright 24/7.
这让我不禁去想 她一直就是你的特工
Which makes me think she was your agent all along,
你只是为了装样子才问的
and you were just asking for show.
她是在什么地方中… -她是在霍本家门外中枪的
Where was she when she was-- -She was shot outside Hobden's.
无论是有意还是无意 枪击她的人 是你手下另一个人 杰德穆迪
Intentionally or otherwise, by Jed Moody, another one of your recruits.
所以恕我直言
So, if I may be so bold,
你又在耍什么花招?
what the living fuck do you think you're playing at?
你去看看规程手册 兰姆
Check the rule book, Lamb.
你负责斯劳部门 老天爷都知道 没人想接这份差事
You run Slough House, and God knows no one wants to take that away from you,
但我是副局长 主管行动
but I am Second Desk, head of ops,
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表