剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
这是你今天上午 第一次嘲讽我 这太反常了
That's your first taunt of the morning. You're slipping.
一定是出问题了
Something's definitely up.
现在才擅长对老板察言观色有点晚了
It's a bit late for getting good at spotting your boss's moods.
这个不应放在这里
This shouldn't be in here.
卡特怀特回来后 把他的蛋蛋拴在桌子上
When Cartwright comes back, tie him to his desk by his bollocks.
我要我的人无所事事地在这里待着
I want my people in here, doing nothing.
(特洛菲特希尔理发馆)
天啊
Geez.
老天
Christ.
这里有烧耳毛的服务吗
Do you do that thing here where you burn ear hair out,
因为我下次的目标绝对就是耳毛
because that is definitely where I'd focus next.
这得要两个星期才能烧干净
That is-- That's a two-week job, that.
你嫉妒了
Envy.
瑞弗 斯劳部门的薪水 不够你来这里消费的吧
Can't afford places like this on a Slough House salary, can you, River?
对 是这样 但话说回来 我不必来这种地方
No, that's true. But then again, I don't need to come to a place like this.
-我学会自己刮脸了 -那你没必要在这里待着了 对吧
-I've learned how to shave myself. -Then you don't need to be here, do you?
不 有必要 因为我想知道 霍本的USB磁盘上有什么
No, I do, because I want to know what was on Hobden's USB stick.
-金戈 让我们单独谈谈 -当然 先生
-Gino, I need a moment. -Of course, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想干什么 那是机密
What the fuck are you playing at? That's classified.
是否和绑♥架♥有关
Is it something to do with the kidnapping?
请参考我的上一个回答
I refer you to my previous answer.
好 我懂 我们只是下等马 是无名小卒
Okay, look, I get it. We're just slow horses. We're grunts.
我们出色完成工作时能得到反馈就好了
It's just good to get feedback when we've done a nice job.
你当然没有出色地完成工作 你这下等马
Of course you didn't do a good job. You're slow fucking horses.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你告诉我磁盘里什么有用的东西都没有
For letting me know there's nothing useful on the stick.
-不 我没说… -你说了…
-No, I didn't. I didn't. -Yes, you did. Yes, you did.
而且在我看来 那只是取了小数点后一百万位的圆周率
And besides, to me it looked like it was just pi to a million decimal points.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你看过了
You twat! You looked at it!
祝你和理发师陶德玩得开心
Have fun with Sweeney Todd.
查尔斯
Charles?
早 查尔斯
Morning, Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles?
他在洗澡
He's in the bath.
你是哪位
You are?
兰姆
Lamb.
早 凯瑟琳 我好像听到你在喊早餐吃什么
Morning, Catherine. Think I heard you shouting about breakfast.
杰克逊
Jackson.
我以为你在柏林
I thought you were in Berlin.
柏林任务失败了
Berlin's blown.
史蒂夫 绑♥架♥者在最初的威胁广播后
Steve, there have been no further statements from the kidnappers
没有发表进一步声明
since their initial broadcast threats.
我们在调查被挟持者的 身份方面有进展吗
Are we any closer to identifying the man being held?
据我所知 安♥全♥部♥门已经确认了他的身份
My understanding is that the security services have now confirmed his identity,
但未向媒体公布
but are not releasing it to the media.
凯瑟琳 你好吗
Catherine, how goes it?
还可以
It goes.
不知道你愿不愿意参加慈善活动 抽奖券
I wondered if you might wish to partake of some charity. Raffle tickets.
这是为了我女儿的学校做好事
It's for a good cause. It's my daughter's school.
我的钱包在楼上
My purse is upstairs.
我相信你 听着 四张5英镑 十张10英镑
I trust you. It's four for a fiver, but ten for a tenner.
-四张就好 -不 你最好买♥♥十张
-Just four. -No. You'll want to go to ten.
头等奖是去水疗馆一天
First prize is a spa day.
-千万不要错过啊 -四张
-You wouldn't want to miss out on that. -Four.
-帮我查个东西 -在工作时间吗
-Check something for me. -On the clock, yeah?
瑞弗
River.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你刚才去哪了
Where were you?
出去透气而已
Just getting some air.
这里也有空气
We have air in here.
是 挺臭的
Yeah, well, it's pretty fetid.
兰姆要求所有人坐在办公桌前
Lamb wants everyone at their desks.
当然 好 我只是遇到了点技术故障
Sure, yeah. I've just-- I've got a bit of an IT issue
罗迪在帮我处理 我的电邮没同步
that Roddy is helping me with. My emails aren't syncing.
搞定了就回到你的岗位上去吧
Well, back to your station, once that's done.
穆迪在哪
Where's Moody?
-我不是他的… -助理 是 我知道
-I'm not his-- -Bitch. Yes, got it.
好 那你能进入霍本的邮箱吗
Right. So, can you get into Hobden's emails?
我当然可以 问题是为什么呢
Of course I can. Question is, why would I?
因为你也许可以帮助救那小子的命
Because you might help to save that boy's life.
是 但我不认识那小子
Yeah, but I don't know that kid.
总部又不会因为我们帮忙 就发奖金或颁发奖章 所以
And it's not like the Park will give us a bonus or a medal for helping out. So…
罗迪…
Oh, Roddy, Roddy, Roddy.
罗迪 你具体是为什么为政♥府♥工作来着
Why exactly did you join the service again, Roddy?
因为政♥府♥希望我的技术 能用于正道 为他们服务
Because the service wanted me inside the tent, pissing out.
这个要求比看USB磁盘内容过分多了 光给钱是不够的
This is a bigger ask than checking a USB stick. Money won't cut it.
好吧
Okay. Well,
那就看在我有你想要的东西份上去做吧
maybe do it because I have something that you want.
我知道你为什么在斯劳部门
I know why you're in Slough House.
你才不知道
No, you don't.
我知道
Yes, I do.
不可能
Impossible.
就连军情五处最聪明的大脑 都不知道这个难题的答案
The answer to that conundrum has eluded the finest mind in MI5.
最聪明的大脑是你
And the finest mind being you?
-对 当然了 -是的
-Right. Of course. -Yeah.
没错 如果我都解不开 这个谜题 你怎么能呢
Yeah. And if I can't crack that puzzle, how could you?
因为你没有曾经位居政♥府♥高层的祖父
Because you don't have a grandfather who used to be high-up in the service.
你最好别虚张声势
You better not be bluffing.
是啊 我就是要对你虚张声势
Yeah, 'cause I'm gonna try and bluff you.
你是罗迪 人称无敌车神 飞车手
You're Roddy, McRodster, the Hot Rod.
-你可以在网上令我名誉扫地 来吧 -让你名誉扫地
-You could take me apart online. Come on. -Take you apart in a way
-永世不能翻身那种 -我知道
-no one could put you back together. -I know.
我很怕这个
It scares me.
应该只需几秒钟
It should only take a few seconds.
好哥们
Good, man.
我的手指就是武器 我的拇指比尼禄还要强大
My fingers are weapons. My thumb is more powerful than Nero's.
他的拇指很强大 对吧
Did he have a strong thumb, did he?
拇指向上或向下决定了竞技场里的生死
Thumb up or thumb down determined whether you lived or died in the arena.
-对 这我不清楚 -在网络的竞技场里
-Right, I didn't know that. -And in the online arena,
我处于皇帝和上帝之间的位置
I am somewhere between an emperor and a god.
好吧 我做不到
Yeah, I can't do it.
(无结果)
你刚说自己是上帝 罗迪
You just claimed to be a god, Roddy.
就算上帝也有盲区
Well, even gods have blind spots.
什么盲区
What's the blind spot?
他用了气隙系统
He's air gapped.
好 什么是“气隙系统”
Right. What's "air gapped"?
他不在网上
He's not online.
是 所以他必须上网 你才能黑入他的电邮
Right. So he has to be online for you to hack his emails?
不 他不用电邮 网上完全没有他的踪迹
No, he doesn't use emails. He's got no online presence at all.
云端什么都没有 不用社交媒体
Nothing in the cloud, no social media.
他很老派 一直在用模拟系统
He's old-school. He's keeping it analog.
活在线下
Keeping it real.
好 我知道他有一台电脑 这是事实
Right. I know for a fact he's got a computer.
他可以拥有电脑 但他不发电邮 或是在网上备份
He can have a computer, but he doesn't send email or back it up online.
好 所以得知他笔电上有什么的唯一方法 就是把他的笔电拿走
Right, so the only way to find out what's on his laptop is to grab his laptop.
-对 -好 酷
-Yeah. -Right, cool.
对了 你必须动作快点
Yeah, but you'd have to be quick about it.
安全意识那么强的人可能有铝热熔毁坩埚
A guy that security conscious probably has a thermite pot.
好 那是什么
All right, what's that?
就是装有铝热剂的坩埚
It's a pot filled with thermite.
这我懂
Yes, I got that bit.
铝热剂是铝 氧化铁 和一个薄薄的镁条做的
Thermite's made up of aluminium, iron oxide and a thin strip of magnesium.
把它放进一个黏土坩埚里 放在笔电或台式电脑上
You stick it in a clay pot, set it on top of your laptop or desktop,
该死的警♥察♥破门而入就会引燃镁条
pigs kick the door down, you ignite the strip,
混合物就会烧穿硬盘
mix burns through the hard drive.
严格来说 我们就是该死的警♥察♥
You know that technically we're the pigs.
我来自街头 有时我会说街头语言
I'm from the streets. Sometimes I talk street.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表