剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
-You? -Yeah.
这…
Well--
这是个有趣的提议
That's a-- Well, that's an interesting proposition,
考虑到你上次被委以重任时
considering the last time you were given any sort of responsibility,
一大群无辜的人被炸成了碎片
a load of innocent people got blown to bits.
又来了
And there it is.
卡特怀特 我很遗憾你觉得此事很烦人
Well, I'm sorry you find it so tiresome, Cartwright,
你似乎认为这是社交失礼 但并非如此
but it's not the social faux pas you seem to think it was.
你不是在别人交换婚礼誓词时放屁
You didn't break wind during someone's wedding vows.
是什么来着 149人死亡 212人受伤
What was it? 149 dead, 212 injured,
三百万英镑的财产损失 五亿英镑收入损失
Three million in damages, half a billion in lost revenue--
那是一次训练演习
It was a training exercise.
如果飞行员的训练机坠毁 他不会拍拍屁♥股♥说
If a pilot crashes a simulator, he doesn't then brush it off and go,
“对不起 这是演习”
"Well, I'm sorry. It was a fucking exercise,"
然后期待自己能去驾驶747飞机
and then expect to be put behind the wheel of a 747.
-这不是一回事 -对 你这事更糟糕 混♥蛋♥
-It's not the same thing. -No, it's worse, you tit.
-你打算每天都这么教训我 -若非我嫌你烦
-You're gonna do this every day then? -If I didn't hate the sight of you,
我周末也会去你家教训你
I'd come to your home and do it at the weekends too.
在这栋楼里 我的身边全是蠢货
I am surrounded by fuckups in this building,
但你是蠢货中的好榜样
but you are the gold standard of fuckups.
按理说 你根本不该来这里
By all rights, you shouldn't even be here.
你应该跳过这个涤罪所直接下地狱
You should've skipped this purgatory and gone straight to hell.
把你烧化了做成胶水
Melted you down for glue.
但你逃过了这一劫 因为你姓卡特怀特
But you avoided that because your name is Cartwright.
所以当你想知道我为什么让你去翻
So when you wonder why I have you going through the rubbish
一个声名狼藉的 右翼记者的垃圾时 不用想了
of a disgraced right-wing journo, wonder no more.
因为我不喜欢你
It's because I don't like you.
我想让你辞职
And I want you to quit.
那我就回去继续作呕了 好吗
I'll just get back to retching then, shall I?
好样的 希多
Nice one, Sid.
斯坦迪什 拿爆♥炸♥箱来
Standish! Flashbox.
-是霍本的吗 -是我的
-Is this Hobden's? -It's mine.
他的钥匙链上有个USB磁盘
He has a USB stick on his key ring.
我转移了他的注意力 把上面的东西拷贝到了这里
I distracted him and copied the contents onto here.
他发现了吗
Well, he notice?
他没看自己的钥匙 也没看我的笔电
Never looked at his keys, never looked at my laptop.
看吧 卡特怀特 她是个优秀的特工
You see, Cartwright. She is a good agent.
这就是为什么我派希多去监视 而不是你
And this is why I put Sid on surveillance and not you.
你还是想要我给他的垃圾分类 对吗
You still want me to itemize his rubbish, though, do you?
那个啊 当然…你完成之后
That? Oh, yeah, yeah. And when you're done,
给我省点事 全都扔掉就好
save me the bother and chuck it all in the bin.
磁盘上有什么
What was on the stick?
不知道 那不是我的职责
I don't know. It's not my remit.
什么叫不是你的…告诉我磁盘上有什么
What do you mean not your-- Just tell me what was on the stick.
嘿 我要打个电♥话♥
Hey, I've got a call to make,
所以如果你们俩不介意的话 滚
so if the pair of you wouldn't mind, you know, fucking off.
给我接通戴女士
Get me Lady Di.
-他为什么让我们俩都去监视霍本 -其实没让你监视他
-Why did he have us both on Hobden? -Well, you weren't really on him.
不 两个特工查一个过气的记者
No, but two agents on a has-been journalist.
这感觉有点小题大做
That just-- It just feels like overkill.
尤其是我们斯劳部门不执行任务
Especially when we don't run ops from Slough House.
显然我们执行任务 瑞弗 或是说我执行任务
Apparently, we do, River. Or I do.
-你从不叫我瑞弗的 -我从来不叫任何人瑞弗
-You never call me River. -I never call anyone River.
是 谢谢我老妈 她那时处于嬉皮士阶段
Yeah, well, thank my mother. It was her hippie phase.
我拿到你想要的东西了
I got what you wanted.
全部
All of it?
垃圾里什么都没有 但我们拿到了他笔电里的文件
There was nothing in the rubbish, but we got his laptop files.
你要派信使过来吗
You sending a courier?
我不会浪费真正的间谍做此事
I'm not gonna waste one of my grown-up spies.
派你手下的蠢货送来
Send one of your donkeys.
好 但是我无法保证能送到
Okay, but I can't guarantee it'll get there.
派希多贝克来 她能力最强
Send Sid Baker. She's the most capable.
你是说最不蠢的
Oh, you mean the least shit?
我把话说清楚 戴安娜 你欠我的
And just to be clear, Diana, you owe me.
随你怎么说吧 杰克逊
Whatever you say, Jackson.
东西送给谁
Who's it going to?
你会把这堆垃圾清理干净吗
Are you gonna clean this rubbish up?
不 我想就这样算了
No, I thought I'd just leave it there.
会 我当然会清理干净
Yes. Of course I'm gonna clean it up.
什么时候
When?
你给我机会的时候 我真的刚刚坐下
When you give me a chance. I've literally just sat down.
好 你的机会来了 我要去买♥♥杯咖啡
Okay, well, here's your chance. I'm going for a coffee.
你喝过咖啡了
You've already had a coffee.
我可以喝不止一杯 我是大姑娘了
I'm allowed more than one. I'm a big girl.
顺便一提 手套和你很搭
The gloves really suit you, by the way.
-嘲笑我是吧 -我都不知道从哪里开始
-Taking the piss, is it? -I wouldn't know where to start.
拜拜
Bye.
我跺脚是叫希多
I was thumping for Sid.
希多去买♥♥咖啡了
Sid's gone for coffee.
不 她已经喝过咖啡了 她是在躲着你
No, she's already had coffee. She was getting away from you.
失败是会传染的
Failure's contagious.
把这个送出去
Deliver this.
送到哪
Where?
摄政公园
Regent's Park.
所以霍本是摄政公园要查的
Oh, so this Hobden thing is Regent's Park?
当然了 我们斯劳部门不组织行动
Yeah, of course it bloody is. We don't run ops from Slough House.
他们为什么让我们查
Why would they get us to do it?
他们为什么想让我送
And why do they want me to deliver it?
他们没想用你 他们要希多送 但她不在 所以我派你去
They don't. They want Sid, but she's not here, so I'm sending you.
送给谁
Who's the contact?
韦布
Webb.
他不是你的老朋友吗
Isn't he an old mate of yours?
别把东西落在巴士上
Don't leave it on the bus.
该死
Fuck!
(霍本 未命名)
直走 在右手边
Go straight. On the right.
嗨 瑞弗卡特怀特 来给詹姆斯韦布送东西
Hi. River Cartwright delivering for James Webb.
你是…
You are with…
军情五处的 和你一样
MI5. Same as you.
数据库里没有你
You're not showing up.
我在奥尔德斯盖特那边
I'm over at Aldersgate.
奥尔德斯盖特
Aldersgate?
斯劳部门
Slough House.
你需要访客通行证 看这里
You'll need a visitor's pass. Look into here.
(访客 瑞弗卡特怀特 须要陪同)
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 你能坐在那边吗 你必须等人来陪同你进去
Sorry. Can you sit over there? You have to wait for an escort.
这边
This way.
进来
Come.
瑞弗 我不知道是你来送
River. Didn't know it'd be you.
别把气氛弄得尴尬
Let's not make this awkward.
有人在你领带上吐了
Has someone thrown up on your tie?
好吧 还是尴尬了 这是高级品牌卡尔昂戈 农民
Okay, awkward it is. It's Karl Unger, peasant.
还在剃须时划伤了自己 这很烦人
Cut yourself shaving as well. That's annoying.
是 严格来说不是我划伤的
Yeah. Well, technically it wasn't me.
我大多数时候会在早上 去特洛菲特希尔理发馆刮脸
I get a wet shave most mornings at Truefitt & Hill.
特洛菲特希尔
Truefitt & Hill.
你这里放了不少纸质文件啊
Keep a lot of hard copy in here, don't you?
超出你的工资级别了 朋友
Bit above your pay grade, mate.
-天啊 你在人事部 -这不是人事部 是审查
-Oh, my God. You're in HR. -It's not HR. It's vetting.
随你怎么说 反正不是真正的特工 对吧
Call it what you like. It's still not really being an agent, is it?
笔电拿来
Laptop.
怎么 没用爆♥炸♥箱
What's this? No flashbox?
没用 我听说过 这毕竟是斯劳部门嘛
No. I've heard of those but, I mean, it's Slough House.
说实话 有信封可用我都很吃惊了
Frankly, I'm amazed we've still got Jiffy bags.
信封你还要吗
You want this back?
你打算承认自己犯错了吗
Are you ever gonna admit that you made a mistake?
-是 -你还纠结这个啊
-Yeah. -Still on that.
“蓝衬衫 白T恤” 这是你说的
"Blue shirt, white tee." That's what you said.
你弄错了 对 没错 不是我 是你
You fucked up. Yes, you did. Not me, you.
而你让我背锅
And you let me take the fall.
要有担当 瑞弗 斯坦斯特德机场是你的滑铁卢
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表