剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
The fear is that another British citizen is going to die…
英国政♥府♥现在发觉
The British government now finds itself
打击国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的战场 已经来到了自己的本土
fighting international terrorism on its home turf.
(伦敦 哈桑阿麦德)
…忧心忡忡 并补充说调查还在继续
…as extremely worrying and added the investigation continues…
距离哈桑阿麦德的绑匪设置的截止时间
The deadline set by the men holding Hassan Ahmed
已经不到四个小时了
is now less than four hours away.
行动 兰姆会去敲门 你们善后
Proceed. Lamb will knock. You clean up.
出发
Go!
是钱 对不对? -什么?
It was money, wasn't it? -What?
“什么?” 拜托 你从穆迪身上拿走的信封里
"What?" Come on. In that envelope you took off Moody.
是你的跑路钱吧 以防万一需要溜之大吉
It's your flight fund, in case you need to make a run for it.
跑路钱?天啊 我好久没听过这个词了
Flight fund? Why, I haven't heard that for a long time.
你从哪里学来的?你祖父吗? -有多少钱?
Where'd you get that? Your grandfather? -How much?
一千五百英镑
Fifteen hundred,
一本护照和一个开箱用的钥匙
a passport and a key to a box.
瑞士? -当然不是瑞士
Switzerland? -Fuck you, Switzerland.
是个银行 在距离巴黎 四小时车程的小镇上
Bank in a two-donkey French town four hours' drive from Paris.
我为什么对你说这些?
Why am I telling you all this?
也许好让你有理由杀了我
Probably so you'd have an excuse to kill me.
也许是这样
That's probably it.
长官 内政部的巴罗比来电
Home Office, ma'am. Barrowby.
告诉他我在指挥行动 可以的时候我会给他回电
Tell him I'm operational. I'll call him back when I can.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你觉得他那样能呼吸吗?
Do you think he can breathe in there?
该你了
Get a move on.
他好久没动过了
He hasn't moved in ages.
因为他被捆在椅子上了
That's 'cause he's tied to a chair.
你能呼吸的 对不对?
You can breathe, can't you?
别骗我们 点点头 我知道你能听见
Don't piss about. Nod. I know you can hear me.
看见没?他没事
See? He's fine.
15块
Fifteen.
跟
Call.
15块
Fifteen.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
抱着枕头哭吗?
Hugging a pillow and crying?
嘿 你刚才在楼上做什么?
Hey, what were you doing up there?
只是在想事情
Just thinking.
我好像听到了沉闷的铿锵声
Thought I heard a dull clang.
你想加入牌局吗?
Want me to deal you in?
不过要赌真钱
Playing for real money though.
也许你没这胆量
You may not have the stones for that.
我再加30
I'll raise another 30.
你之前是哪个军团的?
What regiment were you in?
什么? -在部队里
What? -In the army.
就是你杀穆♥斯♥林♥的时候
You know, when you were out killing towelheads.
海军陆战队
Marines.
我问的是军团
Asked about the regiment--
海军陆战队没有军团
Marines don't have regiments.
他们的编制叫突击队
It's battalion units known as commandos.
别再犯傻了
Stop makin' a twat of yourself.
怎么样?
Well?
全部押上
All in.
随便吧
Bollocks to it.
看来你们两个终于长胆子了
Looks like you two are finally growing a dick.
两人共用一个
One between you.
不过你还没用过这个 对吧?
You haven't used one of these though, have you?
放下
Put it down.
不
No.
拿在手里感觉很好
It feels good in my hand.
我想只需挥动一次
All it'd take is one swing, I reckon.
砍得干净利落
Cut right through.
在你搞砸要一切前 把斧子放下
Put it down before you fuck everything up.
等等
Hold on.
现在把他杀了就是搞砸一切?
So, killing him now would fuck everything up?
真奇怪
That's odd.
哥们 你是什么意思?
I mean, what are you talkin' about, mate?
我以为我们要在日出时为英国把他砍了
I thought we were strikin' a blow for Britain at sunrise.
听着
Look.
此事结束后 我要向西蒙兹汇报 明白吗?
At the end of this, I report to Simmonds, yeah?
听着 我可以告诉他 你是个好兵 你会得到嘉奖
Now, I can tell him you're a good soldier. You get a pat on the back.
或者我可以告诉他你是个拖后腿的蠢货 让他的手下把你打残
Or I can tell him you're a twat liability and have his boys break your spine.
你来决定吧
Up to you.
你这小混♥蛋♥
You little prick.
满堂红 白♥痴♥ -该死
Full house, dickheads. -Bollocks.
嘿 -不
Hey! -No!
似乎很安静
Seems pretty quiet.
你想看到什么?门上拴着气球吗?
What'd you expect? Balloons tied to the door?
等等 你为什么要拿枪? 不是只敲敲门吗?
Whoa. Why are you takin' a gun if you just have to knock on the door?
因为这整个行动就是一场灾难
Because this whole op is fucked up.
泰维纳在搞伦敦官僚那一套 但在前线行动的人是我
Taverner's playin' London rules, but I'm the one in joe country,
所以我会按莫斯科那一套行事 谢谢
so I'll play Moscow rules. Thank you.
出自第一集''Moscow rules, watch your back.''
嘿
Hey.
你在干什么?
What are you doin'?
在撸猫
Stroking a cat.
不好
Shit!
你们去后面
Go around the back!
兰姆?
Lamb?
兰姆?
Lamb?
在厨房♥
Kitchen.
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表