剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Who's Aunt Zadie?
没有查蒂姑妈这个人
There is no Aunt Zadie.
我用这个名字存号♥码 这样万一有人看我手♥机♥
I put that in so if anyone got into my phone,
也无法得知我和谁通过话
they wouldn't know who I'd been talking to.
对 那你刚才在和谁通话
Wait, well, who were you talking to then?
对方知道你在监视罗伯特霍本
Someone who knows you're watching Robert Hobden?
我没那么说过
That's not what I said.
你说了 你说:“我现在正盯着他呢”
Yes, you did. You just said, "I'm watching him now."
听着 我不告诉你 我为什么进斯劳部门是有原因的
Listen… There's a reason I didn't tell you why I'm in Slough House.
不…希多 说真的 你不必告诉我为什么
No, no, no. Sid, really, seriously, you don't have to tell me why.
不是因为你在执行任务时犯错了 因为你是个优秀的特工
It's not for something you did in the field, because you're a brilliant agent.
还算优秀的特工
Kind-of-brilliant agent.
所以显然是和你的私生活有关
So it's obviously something to do with your personal life,
-也就是不关我事 -不 瑞弗 和你有关 我…
-which is none of my business. -No. River, it is your business. I…
我今天不仅仅是跟踪你到这里
I didn't just follow you here today.
刚才是泰维纳
That was Taverner,
我没有告诉她我在监视霍本
and I wasn't telling her I was watching Hobden.
我对她说的是在监视你
I was telling her I was watching you.
你是认真的
Are you being serious?
你为了泰维纳监视我
You're watching me for Taverner?
什…
Wha--
她为什么要你监视我
Why would she want you watching me?
听着 我不知道 但这就是 我被派到斯劳部门的原因
Look, I don't know, but it's the reason why I've been sent to Slough House.
为了盯着你
To keep an eye on you.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
没有
No.
没开玩笑 我…
No, I'm not. I'm--
不好
Shit.
不好 看
Shit. Look.
我来盯着前门
I'll cover the front.
住手
Stop it!
求你了
Please.
求求你…
Please. Please.
让他放开我…
Get him off me. Get him off me!
听我说
Listen to me.
放他走 把枪放下 武装警♥察♥两分钟就到
Let him go and put the gun down. Armed response are two minutes out.
如果他们看到你有枪 就会杀了你
If they see you with a gun, they're just gonna kill you.
-听见了吗 -你想要什么
-Did you hear me? -What do you want?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
希多
Sid.
希多 你中枪了吗
Sid, are you hit?
希多 该死…
Sid? Shit, shit, shit, shit.
好吧…
All right. Okay, okay, okay.
希多 坚持住 希多
Sid, stay with me. Sid.
对 我要叫救护车
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
梅索普路 NW1
NW1, Maythorpe Road.
对 头部中枪
Yeah, gunshot wound to the head.
对…你们能看到我…
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll see me, you'll see me.
快点 好
Just hurry up. All right.
希多
Sid?
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表