剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Help me! Help me! Help! -Get the fucker out of here.
你就当逗我开心 想想另一种可能
Just humor me and explore the flip side.
如果那些什么之子发现了你的真实目的
If those Sons of Nonsense get wind of what you're up to,
那小子就死定了 你的人也一样
that kid is as good as dead, and your man too.
你必须给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他他的身份暴露了
You've gotta call him and tell him his cover's blown.
那不可能 他要求不通讯 不用手♥机♥
Not possible. He wanted them to go dark. No phones.
那提早派特工行动
Send in the Dogs early.
如果我们进行下一步行动 就必须告诉他
If we bring it forward, we need to let him know
这样他好确保哈桑安全 自己逃出来
so he can secure Hassan and get out himself.
好吧 这涉及很大运气成分 -你得帮我
Yeah. Well, lots of luck with that one. -You're gonna help me.
不 我不帮 我手下的人也不帮
Oh, no, I'm not. And nor are any of my people.
他们把那男孩带到了伦敦
They brought the boy to London.
关押在河这一侧的一栋房♥子里
They're holding him in a house this side of the river.
我要求你去敲门
All I'm asking you to do is literally knock on the door.
我们的人会去应门 然后…
Our man will answer, and…
暗号♥是什么? -你的脸就是暗号♥
What's the signal? -Your face is the signal.
我的脸?
My face?
你是情报圈里的传奇人物 杰克逊
You're a legend in the service, Jackson.
他会认出你的脸并意识到要出事了
He'll recognize your face and know something's about to go down.
他会确保哈桑的安全 特工随后就到
He'll secure Hassan, and Dogs will be right behind you.
脏活由他们来做
They'll go in and do the dirty work.
我今晚本来有其他事要做 戴安娜
I've got other things I could do tonight, Diana.
我酝酿了一大泡屎
I've got a really massive shit brewin'.
我本可以坐下来一边读书一边慢慢拉
I could sit and read a book and birth that beauty.
穆迪死的时候是独自一人吗?
Was Moody alone when he died?
我们走到尽头都是独自一人 戴安娜 不是吗?
We're all alone in the end, don't you think, Diana?
在临死的那一刻
In those final moments?
如果当时他身边有人
If he did have company,
那人可能会遭到严格的审查
that company might come under intense scrutiny.
尽管叫特工来吧
By all means, call in the Dogs.
等他们把你查了个清清楚楚
And when they're finished tearing you apart,
也许他们还能剩下一些力气继续调查此事
maybe they'll have enough strength to pick at the rest of this.
无论如何 我都不在乎
Either way, I couldn't give a monkey's.
即使是斯坦迪什你也不在乎?
Even if it was Standish?
你这是胡乱猜测
You're tossin' darts.
斯坦迪什不在那里 她在家睡觉呢
Standish wasn't there. She's at home asleep.
我说的不是今晚
I'm not talking about tonight.
我说的是查尔斯帕特纳死的那天晚上
I'm talking about the night Charles Partner died.
凯瑟琳斯坦迪什 差一点就遭到叛国罪指控了
Catherine Standish came very close to a treason charge.
那个案卷可以重新开启、评估
That file could be reopened, reassessed.
当时不重要的现在也不会受到重视
Didn't fly then. It won't fly now.
有很多其他信息也许会曝光呢
A lot of other things might come out.
你最好不要制♥造♥这种恶心的局面
That is not a can of worms you want to open.
你觉得我想这样?
Do I look keen?
不管你喜不喜欢 斯劳部门现在参与进来了
Like it or not, Slough House is part of this now.
你们都会面临法律指控
You'll all get turned over.
斯坦迪什会了解到 一些最好不要让她得知的事
Standish will find out some things it would be better for her not to know.
我去为你敲门
I'll go knock on the door for you.
但作为回报 我要斯坦迪什的案卷
But in return, I want the Standish file.
而且你一直利用斯劳部门为你做私事
And you've been using Slough House as your personal toy box,
这令我气愤
which pisses me off.
明白吗? -明白
Are we clear? -Crystal.
还有
There's more.
穆迪失踪了
Moody disappears.
贝克是街头犯罪的受害者
Baker, a victim of street crime.
今晚和我在一起的人全部免责
Anyone with me tonight is fireproof.
你欠我的这个人情要一直欠到你进养老院
And you are in my debt until you're in a care home.
天啊 你还真是在乎你的手下啊
God, you really care about them, don't you?
不 我认为他们是一群废物
Nah. I think they're a bunch of fucking losers.
但也是我手下的废物
But they're my losers.
不管怎么样 我对贝克的遭遇深表遗憾
For what it's worth, I'm sorry about Baker.
我会把这句话写在她的住院表格上
I'll have that marked on her chart.
就是夹在病床脚上那张
You know, the one that clips to the bottom of her bed
标注什么时候更换导管的
that tells you when her catheter needs changin'.
我为威胁你道歉 但你一定要听我说
I apologize for the threat, but I do need you to listen to me.
你难道不明白?
Don't you see?
他们想让所有人忘记
They want everyone to forget
地铁里支离破碎的尸体
about body parts on the tube.
疯子用刀在桥上砍人
Madmen with swords, hacking people to bits on bridges.
相反 我们会看到视频
But instead, we'll have footage
我们勇敢的特工拯救某个棕色皮肤的男孩
of our brave spooks rescuin' some brown-skinned boy
把右翼描绘成杀人的混♥蛋♥
and paintin' the right as a bunch of murdering bastards.
你想让他们得逞吗?
Do you want them to get away with it?
这会阻止你将你的政党 和祖国推向更右的位置
This will stop you from taking your party and your country further to the right.
那里的地面有毒
That ground will be poisoned,
然后英国将会变得左倾、过分乐观
and there'll be a swing to happy-clappy, rainbow Britain.
到那时 少数族裔的权利
Where the rights of the minority
将会大过多数纯正的英国白人
drown out the rights of the true-born majority,
而你不得不赞同
and you'll have to go along with it.
那会令你痛苦 我知道你和我的立场一致
And that will pain you. And I know that you're with me on this.
听着 不到万不得已 我不想用那张照片逼你这么做
Now I don't want to have to use that photo to make you do this.
我希望你能自愿去做
I want you to do this willingly.
听好了 混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, fucko.
那张照片不存在
That photo doesn't exist.
如果存在 那照片里的任何一个人
If it did, anyone who was in it
都一定会销毁所有的副本和底片
would make sure all copies and negatives were destroyed.
但是假设那张照片确实存在 而你不知怎么还有一张
But say it did exist and you somehow had a copy.
我否认其真实性的速度 要比你给屁♥眼♥上药还快
I can brush it off quicker than you can cream your piles.
“照片是合成的
"It's photoshopped.
那是在挥手 不是纳粹军礼
It's a wave, not a Nazi salute.
是扮装派对 品味很差劲 但不是犯罪
It was fancy dress. Poor taste, but not a crime.
我当时还年轻、喝醉了、很愚蠢
I was young and drunk and stupid,
我知道自己不会成为这样的人
and this is not the man I know myself to be.
我捐一万英镑给反法♥西♥斯♥组织”
Here's ten grand to an anti-fascist group."
现在从我家里滚出去 我可不想狠狠揍你 揍到自己拳头都破了
Now get the fuck out of my house before I punch you so hard, I break my fist.
塞巴
Seb.
要我跟踪他吗?警告他不要再来?
You want me to follow him? Warn him off a return visit?
不 但我需要你打几通电♥话♥
No, but I'll need you to make some calls.
该死 差一点
Fuck! That was close.
这小混♥蛋♥可真滑头
He is a horrible, slippery little prick.
是 现在他哪也别想去了
Yeah. Well, he's not goin' anywhere now,
所以你们其中一人可以去睡一会儿
so if either of you wanna doze off.
不 我现在很警惕
Nah. I'm pretty wired now.
不 我不睡 因为我不信任这个小混♥蛋♥
No. I'm stayin' awake, because I don't trust this little bastard.
冷静点 快了…
Easy. All in good time. All in good time.
笑呵呵的那小子呢?
Where's fucking laughing boy?
不知道 可能在楼上洗泡泡浴
Don't know. Probably upstairs, havin' a bubble bath.
好了 那我们来找点乐子吧
All right, let's have some fun then.
从你们俩身上赚点钱也无妨
Might as well make some money off you two.
谁想玩?
Who's in?
我支持打牌 -行 好
I'm all for a game of cards. -Yeah, all right.
把这些瓶子扔了吧
Let's get rid of some of these bottles.
别睡着了 -好 扔吧
Don't be falling asleep in there. -Yeah, go on.
那把枪呢?
What happened to the gun?
好了 来吧 蠢货们
All right. Come on, pillocks.
杰德 看着点房♥子好吗?
Keep an eye on the place, eh, Jed?
还有谁有车? -我有
Has anyone else got a car here? -I have.
你的状态能开车吗? -我来开吧
You in a fit state to drive? -I can drive.
我的酒量比明好
I hold my drink better than Min.
好 卡特怀特 你跟我来
All right. Cartwright, you're with me.
你们两个炮♥友♥跟着
You two fuckbirds follow.
我们去哪?
Where we going?
鲁佩尔街 河的南边
Roupell Street. South of the river.
为什么? -协助救援
Why? -To assist with the rescue
哈桑阿麦德
of Hassan Ahmed.
今天早上
Speaking this morning,
首相说绑匪罪大恶极
the Prime Minister described the kidnappers as pure evil.
政♥府♥措辞强硬
Government is doing plenty of tough talking…
绑匪自称来自一个 叫做阿尔比恩之子的组织
The kidnappers are claiming to be from a group called the Sons of Albion.
…卑鄙和可怕的行为
…despicable and ghastly acts.
恐怕又有一位英国公民会死…
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表