剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
拯救英籍亚裔男子哈桑阿麦德迫在眉睫
Well, the race is on to save a young, British Asian man, Hassan Ahmed,
此人遭到极右组织成员的绑♥架♥
who has been kidnapped by members of a far right group
他们称自己为阿尔比恩之子
calling themselves the Sons of Albion.
绑匪没有提出要求 -天啊
The kidnappers have made no demands… -Jesus.
而且似乎当局对人♥质♥下落…
…and it appears the authorities are no closer…
该死的 -仍然一无所知
Shit. -…to discovering his whereabouts.
真令人沮丧 -是
So bleak. -Yeah.
我们作为情报人员却也一无所知
I mean, we're behind the scenes, and we know nothing.
我们知道那些混♥蛋♥会杀死他
Well, we know the bastards are gonna kill him.
对 因为他们还没有… -提出要求 是的
Yeah, because they haven't made-- -Made any demands, yeah.
…确实 他为什么会成为目标
…how and, indeed, why he was targeted beyond his ethnic background.
你认为兰姆知道是怎么回事吗?
Do you think Lamb knows what's going on?
我相信他如果愿意就能查清楚
Well, I'm sure he could find out if he wanted to.
但我不确定他是否在乎
I'm not sure he cares.
要知道 兰姆的密♥码♥就是“密♥码♥”
You know, Lamb's password is "password."
“密♥码♥”?
"Password"?
你怎么知道? -是何告诉我的
How do you know? -Ho told me.
你为此花了多少钱? -没花钱
And what did that cost you? -Nothing.
他就是想告诉别人 不是吗? 来证明他有多聪明
He just wanted to tell someone, didn't he? To prove how clever he is.
你觉得总部会告诉兰姆多少信息?
How much do you think the Park's gonna be telling Lamb?
我们可以查出来的 他一定会 因为实时行动而被告知最新情报的
I mean, we could find out. He's bound to be copied in on updates for live ops.
但…我们也许不该查
But… probably shouldn't.
你要再来一杯吗?
Do you want another drink?
好 也可以 或者…
Yeah, maybe. Or…
我不确定 也许该回办公室了
I don't know. Maybe back to the office.
是 好 那样比在这里喝醉要好 不是吗?
Yeah. Okay. Well, I mean, it's better than getting pissed here, isn't it?
我们帮不上忙 对吧? -没错 对
Not helping, are we? -Exactly. No.
是 -最后一轮点单了 各位
Yeah. -Last order at the bar, guys.
好 谢谢 再来一杯吗?
Okay, thanks. Another drink?
好 但是来点喝得快的 小杯酒
Okay, but something quick. Shots.
天啊 我不知道… -你能快一点吗?
Oh, my God. I don't know-- -Can you hurry up?
我来吧? -给
Can I just do it? -Here.
看着真令人难受 -你来吧
'Cause it's really painful to watch. -Go on.
好 准备好了吗? -好了
All right. Are you ready? -Yeah.
要不要看我大显身手? -好
Want to see my technique in action? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
该死
Arse.
你必须同时扭动门把…
You have to turn the handle at the same--
你怎么还没学会如何开这扇该死的门?
How have you still not learned how to open the fricking door?
我轻而易举地打开了啊 -好吧
But that was smooth. -Uh-huh.
要多轻松有多轻松 -谁说的?
That was smooth as you like. -According to who?
什么?我说的 多酷啊 镇定自若 好了 安静
What? Me. That was cool. Cool as a cucumber. All right, shush.
别出声 -不 你才别…
Try and be quiet. -No, you sh--
尽量别出声
Try, if you can.
我看不见
I can't see.
是 把那个…
Right, turn that w--
我来开灯
Let me get the light.
抱歉 是不是我吻得不对?
Sorry. Am I not doing it right?
我没…好久没接吻了 -你听见了吗?
I haven't-- It's been a while. -Did you hear that?
听见什么?
Hear what?
不知道 一声异响
I don't know. A noise.
是老鼠?
Like a mouse?
我们这里有老鼠?
Do we have mice?
有…我们有很多老鼠
Yeah. Yeah, we've got lots of mice.
或是有什么东西在到处拉老鼠屎
Or something that does mouse droppings around the place.
闭嘴啦 -是何
Shut up. -Ho.
好 我听到了
Okay, I heard that.
我觉得是兰姆的办公室 听起来像兰姆的办公室
I think it was Lamb's office. Sounded like Lamb's office.
我不确定 灯都没开
I don't know. There's no lights on.
等等 你确定要这么做吗?
Wait. Are you sure we wanna do this?
那我们应该做什么?
What else should we be doing?
我是说 我更愿意做我们刚才在做的事
Well, I mean, I'd rather be doing what we were just doing.
天啊 -好吧 当然 要有轻重缓急
God. -All right. Of course. Priorities.
没人
No.
软木板?
Corkboard?
不 刚才有两个声音
No, there were two noises.
也许它弹了一下
Well, maybe it bounced.
好
Okay.
见鬼
Fuck it.
那现在呢?
So, what now?
想去我家还是你家?
Do you wanna go back to my place or we go back to yours?
我们再找一圈
Let's do one more sweep.
明…
Min? Min!
明
Min.
明 你还好吗? -还好…
Min, you all right? -Yeah. Yeah.
明 -枪…
Min? -The gun, the gun.
你没事吧? -没事 我没事
You okay? -Fine. I'm fine.
没有脉搏 你好像扭断了他的脖子
No pulse. I think you broke his neck.
是他自己扭断的
He broke his own fucking neck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
该死 -怎么搞的?
Fuck. -What the fuck?
(根据米克赫伦的著作改编)
(圣斯蒂芬医院)
劳伦斯医生请来三号♥手术室 非急诊
Dr. Lawrence, come to surgical three. Non-emergency.
有请劳伦斯医生…
Dr. Lawrence, please. Dr. Lawrence, please.
劳伦斯医生请来三号♥手术室 非急诊
Dr. Lawrence, come to surgical three. Non-emergency.
(尼克达菲 今天)
(卡特怀特已搞定 在地下室)
先生 有何贵干?
Can I help you, sir?
先生 你一定是迷路了
Think you must be lost, sir.
无论你找什么 前台都能帮助你
They'll help you at reception with whatever you're after.
一只鞋
A shoe…
放在袋子里?
in a bag?
我真替你感到难堪
I'm embarrassed for you.
等等…他拿着我的手♥机♥和通行证呢
Wait, wait, wait. He's got my phone and my pass.
慢慢穿 别急啊 -知道了
Take all the time you need. -Yeah.
抱歉 希多妮贝克 你知道她在哪个…
Sorry. Sidonie Baker, do you where she's--
兰姆
Lamb.
兰姆 我不能不了解她的情况就走
Lamb, I can't just leave without knowing how she is.
她还在手术中
She's still on the table.
什么意思?她能挺过来吗?
What do you mean? Is she gonna make it?
你为什么要搭乘救护车?
Why the fuck did you ride in the ambulance?
我以为她要死了 我总不能把她丢在那里吧?
I thought she was dying. I'm not just gonna fucking leave her there, am I?
你会那么做吗? -会
Would you? -Yes.
这么做蠢透了
It was a dumb dick move.
你叫救护车后 从这里到摄政公园的警♥察♥
Once you called it in, your ID was flashing lights and sounding whistles
都知道你在哪了
from here to Regent's Park.
所以那个特工才会等着你
That's why that Dog was waiting for you.
你是怎么知道我在这里的?
Wait, how did you know I was here?
因为你溜走后
'Cause once you went walkabout,
我就让何监视总部的警报 -为什么?
I got Ho to monitor the Park's alerts. -Why?
以防你再像以前那样做蠢事
In case you did something as stupid as you did.
好吧
Okay.
他们说她也许能活下来
They-- They say she might live.
谢天谢地 -是
Thank Christ.
反正不是你的功劳
No thanks to you.
目前还没有迹象
No indication as yet
表明当局知道哈桑被关押在哪里
that the authorities know where Hassan is being held.
警方目前称
Police are now saying
利兹大学学生哈桑 面临的威胁很严重且迫在眉睫
the threat to Leeds University student Hassan is grave and imminent.
他的联络官员一直陪在哈桑父母身边
His liaison officers remain with Hassan's parents,
但已经好几个小时没有看到任何人
but it has been some hours since anyone has been seen
进出那栋房♥子了
entering or, indeed, leaving the house.
我们可以把画面切到西约克郡警方的
Well, I believe we can go to a live press briefing
现场新闻简报会 -喂?
being given by West Yorkshire Police. -Yeah?
卡特怀特不见了 我认为是兰姆干的
Cartwright's gone. I think it was Lamb.
找到他们
Find them.
Hassan Ahmed was here after he left this comedy club,
The Last Laugh, at approximately 11…
斯劳部门?
Slough House?
你为什么带我回来这里?
Why have you brought me back here?
因为你是我手下的特工
Because you're my agent,
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表