剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
He did it just because he could...
他这么做 是因为他能做到
Keep going, please. ... and that's why Chris loved him.
请继续 这就是克里斯崇拜他的原因
Because the thing about Chris was he said yes.
因为克里斯总说 行
He said yes to everything.
他总是用积极的态度面对一切
He loved everyone.
他爱所有人
For ever and ever, Amen.
永远永远 阿门
He was the bravest boy...
他是我认识的最勇敢的男孩
man, I knew.
男人
And that was...
因为
He flung himself out of a foil balloon every day.
他每天都跳一次热气球
Because he could.
因为他能做到
Because he was.
因为他就是这样
And that's why...
这就是为什么
and that's why...
这就是为什么
We...
我们
We loved him.
我们爱他
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
尘归尘 土归土
In sure and certain hope of the Resurrection, to eternal life.
我们坚信复活 直到永生
Who are these people?
他们是什么人啊
Arabs.
阿♥拉♥伯人
Graham, if you would like to put some soil on the coffin now.
格雷姆 你现在可以往灵柩上撒土了
Toot on that. Jal, you all right?
好痛快 杰奥 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Results o'clock, I think.
成绩时间到了
You know what, Chris would want us to have a party,
克里斯肯定会希望我们再派对一次
a proper blow-out before you all leave.
算是分别前最后一次放纵
But mate, I'm leaving tonight.
但我今晚就走
Tonight?
今晚
Yes. Me and James are on the late coach to London.
对 我和詹姆斯要坐晚班车去伦敦
There you go, Tone.
给你 托尼
Truth is, we're all busy, Anwar.
我们都忙起来了 安瓦
Maybe at Christmas when we come back, yeah?
等圣诞节 我们回来再聚吧
Right, then. No peeking.
好了 别偷看
Tony.
托尼
Three A's and a B.
三个A 一个B
Cardiff it is then.
卡迪夫去定了
Yeah, and if anyone gets me a Baa Baa Fuck Sheep,
谁要是给我一只咩咩羊
I'll kill them.
我就杀了他
So, who's next?
那 下一位是
Sidney.
希德尼
B, C, C.
成绩是B C C
Yay, Sidney boy!
希德尼真厉害
Good job.
不错
Maxxie.
马克西
Maxxie.
马克西
B, E.
成绩是B E
B, E.
B E啊
B. Not bad.
B 也不差嘛
I be, I be.
咱认了 认了
Nice one, mate.
不错 老兄
Chuck us the bag, Chell.
歇尔 把包扔过来
Jalanda.
杰奥兰德
It'll be fine, Jal.
没事的 杰奥
Two A's and a C.
两个A 一个C
Great stuff. Well done, Jal.
真不错 真棒 杰奥
Now give it here.
拿过来吧
Well done, Jal.
很不错 杰奥
Yeah. Well done, Jal.
嗯 真不错 杰奥
Michelle...
米歇尔
B, A, A.
是B A A
Well done.
不错
Looks like you're off to York. Well played, Chelle.
你要去约克了 成绩不错 米歇尔
Hang on, still one left.
等等 还剩一个
Anwar.
安瓦
Where's he gone? Yeah, where is he?
他人呢 是啊 去哪了
He was there a minute ago.
刚才还在呢
They've already been opened.
已经打开过了
He'll be fine. He worked really hard.
他不会有问题的 他相当用功呢
How fine is that?
这叫不会有问题吗
You were right what you said earlier.
你之前说的没错
Was I? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Totally right.
完全正确
I never came here to talk to you about that.
我来不是想跟你谈这个
I came...
我来是
I wanted to invite you iceskating. What?
是想请你去滑冰 什么
Or to the cinema. Maybe bowling.
或者看电影 打保龄球也行
I've never been bowling before
我从没打过保龄球
but I might be good, so...
或许我很会打呢
Or we could eat something? Or do something?
或者出去吃点什么 干点什么事
Or we could have sex.
或者我们上♥床♥吧
Bristol's our oyster.
这座城市是我们的港湾
Let's just...
我们就
Let's just start this life, shall we, Anwar?
我们就这样过日子吧 好吗 安瓦
Just handing nibbles around at the wake.
我刚刚在给大家发食物
Said I'd gone to the toilet.
跟他们说要去趟厕所
Right.
哦
Wasn't good at it,
我对他
being his dad.
不是个好父亲
Some people just aren't built for parenthood, I guess.
我猜 有些人生来就不是当父母的料
It's used but there's probably some clean bits.
用过了 但应该还有干净的地方
Sorry... Just...
对不起 只是
You sound just like him.
你跟他声音一模一样
He was my son.
他是我儿子
So, I'm guessing, right, that you were his girlfriend?
我猜 你是他女朋友吧
Yeah.
嗯
Good, you seem like a nice girl.
真好 你看上去是个好姑娘
Yeah, you would have liked me.
嗯 你会喜欢我的
Sorry that I didn't invite you to the... funeral.
没请你参加葬礼真的很抱歉
Fuck it.
去他的
The idea that you cared enough to ban us all.
你是因为在乎 而不许我们参加
He would have liked that.
这会让他开心的
You fought. For all the wrong reasons,
你努力了 尽管是出于错误的理由
but you fought.
但你还是努力了
No...
不
In some ways, today couldn't have gone better.
从某种角度讲 今天非常圆♥满♥
He doesn't want you to find him, does he?
他并没想让你去找他吧
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的哥们
I know, Maxxie, but he'll be fine.
我知道 马克西 他会没事的
I just...
我只是
I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck.
我就是想来道个别 祝你一路顺风
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Listen, it'll be really shit.
其实 那边肯定不怎样
We'll find the cheapest rooms we can
我们只能找最廉价的住处
and we're going to have no money for food or booze but...
连买♥♥吃的和酒的钱都没有
Fuck it. Why don't you come?
去他的 你一起来吧
What?
什么
It'll be fun.
肯定很好玩
And I really want you there, man.
我也希望你能去
But aren't I supposed to be deciding about my future?
但我不是应该考虑自己的未来吗
Moving on and doing all that stuff?
向前看什么的
Fuck the future. Come to London, have a laugh.
去他的未来 来伦敦 好好玩
You know I don't have any pants, right?
你知道我没带内♥裤♥吧
No-one wears pants in London. Come on. We need to roll.
伦敦没人穿内♥裤♥ 走啦 动作快点
What's that, hon?
那是什么
It's supposed to be lucky.
这是好运符
So, the three of us
那个 我们仨
in the car.
坐在车里
Together again.
又走到一起了
Yeah.
嗯
We've seen each other naked.
我们都看过彼此的裸体了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表