剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Sid, can you get yourself down here
希德 你能滚下来吗
Fuck!
操
Fucking hell.
见鬼
You'd better help me here or...!
你赶快来帮我 否则...
All right!
就来
All right.
来了
Oh, come on, work, you fucking thing!
快来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hit the video button.
按视频聊天键
Sid!
希德
We can talk.
我们可以聊天
Come on, you ditzy moo
拜托 笨丫头
It's the big fucking red button marked "video".
就是那个大大的红按钮 写着"视频"
Sid, I need your help!
希德 快来帮我
For Christ's sake! Sidney!
真受不了 希德尼
Big fucking red button!
就是这个大大的红按钮
There you are!
这就对了
Hey, sexy!
小甜心
Oh, Jesus Christ!
你死定了
Cass.
凯茜
Cass?
凯茜
What the fuck is a ratchet lock?
到底什么是棘轮锁
Yes, you do, turn on your sodding speakers! Cass.
你有的 打开麦克风 凯茜
Sid, what are you...?!
希德 你在做...
Is it not working?
不好用吗
No.
嗯
Sid. For Christ's sake.
希德 见鬼
You made me buy that frigging Dyson
是你逼我买♥♥那个吸尘器
And I can't make the pissing thing...
我根本弄不好...
Oh, that's...
那是...
That's...
那是...
... my girlfriend. Right.
我女朋友 是啊
So, she's in Scotland and...
她在苏格兰 而且...
She doesn't know I can see her.
她不知道我能看见她
Right.
这样啊
Because...
因为...
Oh, fuck, no!
你妹 别啊
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我靠
Fuck!
我靠
What do you think? Sex on a stick, so you are.
好看吗 简直是人间尤物
Thanks, Lachlan.
谢谢你 拉克兰
But the pink one ain't bad either. Eh, no, Rory?
这个粉红的也不赖 罗里 你说对不对
Aye. He's a lucky, lucky gadge, this Sidney.
对啊 希德尼可真是幸运
He's lovely! I'm going to surprise him.
他很可爱 我要给他一个惊喜
Look at this.
看看这件
Help ma boab! Nice.
上帝 太美了
Fucking A.
棒极了
You think he'll like it?
他会喜欢吗
Jings, you're almost turning me straight here!
天啊 你都要把我掰直了
Love is in the air! Eh, no, Rory?
空气都充满甜蜜 罗里 你说呢
I'm feelin' it, man. I'm feelin' it.
我感受到了 伙计 感受到了
It's one of those things, shit happens.
人生总有不如意
I'm sorry. But is that the best you've got, Dad?
老爸 你就这么安慰人啊
You always get my best, son. Because she's...
儿子 你最理解我了 因为她...
Well, she says she loves me, then she waltzes off to Elgin,
她说她爱我 却跑去了埃尔金
Now she's fucking the entire Scottish rugby team!
现在跟一支苏格兰橄榄球队混上了
No, I don't think. She's only fucking one of them.
没那么严重 她只混上了一个
Stop trying to console me. I'm inconsolable, OK?
别安慰我了 我要伤心死了
OK, OK! It's just...
好好 这就是...
It's just women, you know?
女人就是这样
Hang on, are we comparing women here?
等等 你是在跟我作比较吗
I don't know.
我没那个意思
Because Mum left you
妈妈离开你
because you're a total, world championship cretin.
是因为你是个彻头彻尾 举世无双的白♥痴♥
I'm not sure that that's...
我看不是...
Mine's done this because I'm a trusting gullible soft touch who's
而我是因为心软 轻信他人
far, far, far too fucking nice for his own good.
结果人善被人欺
There's no comparison, OK?
根本不可同日而语
But you've worked it out then.
不过你还是想通了
Didn't you?
不是吗
What is this thing?!
这到底是什么啊
Attach the guide nozzle to the flange circulator? What the fuck?!
把导嘴连在循环器凸缘上 什么乱七八糟
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
去死吧
Dad...
爸
Your mother'll be here in a minute. We've gotta get this...
你妈马上就到了 我们得赶快...
We've gotta clear it up. And maybe...
我们得收拾干净 也许...
She's not coming back because you tidied the house, Dad.
就算你打扫干净她也不会回来 老爸
Yeah? Yeah? Oh, please. Something work.
是吗 老天 显显灵吧
What time's your Dad arriving?
爷爷什么时候到
12.
12点
We can do it if we concentrate.
我们专心点的话还来得及
I thought he hated you.
他不是讨厌你吗
Who said my dad hates me?
谁说你爷爷讨厌我了
Well, you did, didn't you?
你自己说的 不是吗
He's not well. We've got a few issues.
他身体不好 我们之间有点小矛盾罢了
Fuck!
靠
We should have started earlier!
我们应该早点开工的
We should have started earlier!
我们就应该早点开工
Anwar.
安瓦
How you doing, man?
哥们 你还好吧
I'm not too good, as it goes, actually.
事实上不太好
Right.
好吧
I just thought I'd pop round, you know, wonder if you're busy.
我就是路过来看看你 看你忙不忙
In the bedroom department.
你卧室忙不忙
Your bedroom, is it currently in use?
你现在不用卧室吧
Actually my mum's about to arrive.
我妈正要过来
So she can pretend to still be married to my dad
假装她没跟我爸离婚
when my grandad gets here.
来蒙蔽我爷爷
But this won't take long.
我要不了多久的
What?
干什么
This is Sketch.
这是斯凯奇
Yeah, I know who she is. She stalked Maxxie,
我认得 她跟踪马克西
she got our drama teacher wrongly fired for sexual abuse
她诬陷戏剧老师性骚扰害他丢了工作
and she tried to poison Michelle.
还试图给米歇尔下毒
Yes.
对
Sketch!
是斯凯奇
I've come to my senses.
我已经知道错了
She's sorry.
她很抱歉
Boy, she's sorry.
真的 她相当抱歉了
Thing is, Sid,
希德 是这样...
sex hasn't been invented yet round at my place.
我生活的地方是无性区
It's a little tricky, what with the 2,000 years of religious tradition.
都是2000多年宗教传统闹的
So me and Sketch were wondering if we could...
所以我和斯凯奇想 能不能...
Come on. My whole family's gonna be here in an hour.
拜托 再过一小时我全家都要来了
It won't take long. It never takes long.
要不了多久 向来如此
You don't mind do you, Sidney?
你不介意吧 希德尼
I do, actually, you know I...
介意 事实上 我...
Oh, whatever.
随便吧
This is gut, ja?
爽死了吧
Oh, yes, Manfred. It's lovely, but I've got to go.
是啊 曼弗雷德 真棒 但我得走了
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你送我
But you will hurry,
你早点回来
and tonight we will have much more great sex, ja?
晚上我们继续爽
Ja.
好
I mean, yes, yes.
好啊 太棒了
You are liking it like that, huh?
你喜欢吧
Fuck!
操
Fucking hell.
好爽
I've got to go. I've really, really got to go.
我真的得走了
Jesus wept. Does she have to do that?
我的天 她有必要这样吗
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表