剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Hello, Anthea.
你好 安西娅
Is Tony here?
托尼在家吗
He is.
在家
So...could I talk to him?
我能和他谈谈吗
Haven't seen you for a while, Michelle.
米歇尔 有段时间没见你了
You must have been very busy, yeah?
你一定很忙
I... Anthea...
我 安西娅
I'm sorry. It's been difficult.
抱歉 这段日子很难熬
Yeah, it has.
的确如此
It's been very, very difficult.
是非常地难熬
And he's starting to get better
他开始好转了
and I don't want anyone screwing that up,
我不希望谁拿不定主意
because they can't make their mind up, OK?
而害得他情况又变糟了
Mum?
妈妈
It's rude to keep people waiting on the doorstep.
把客人拒之门外是不礼貌的
How are you feeling?
你怎么样了
Good.
不错
I start doing whole days at college next week.
下周起 我就可以整天待在学校了
I can hold a pen for three pages now
我现在可以连续写三页纸
and I can remember the words to a whole song.
还能记住一整首歌♥的歌♥词
Go on then.
唱我听听
OK. Let me get this. OK.
好的 那我唱了
**I'm horny Horny, horny, horny*
*我性♥欲♥高涨
**So horny Horny, horny, horny*
*如此亢奋
**I'm horny I'm horny, horny, horny tonight.*
*今晚 我性奋异常
That's just the chorus.
那只是副歌♥部分
It's a start.
总有个开始
How much do you actually remember about us, Tony?
托尼 关于我们 你究竟还记得多少
I remember.
我记得
So tell me something.
那告诉我点什么
Sid loves you.
希德爱你
No. Sid loves Cassie, Tony.
不 希德爱凯茜 托尼
He loves you.
他爱的是你
That isn't about you and me.
你还是没说我们的事
I don't like to think about us.
我不愿去想我们的事情
Why not?
为什么
They told me some things might never come back.
他们说有些东西可能永远记不起来了
You used to say one tit was bigger than the other.
你过去总说我一个乳♥头♥比另一个要大
Look at me, for fuck's sake.
你看着我啊
They're fine.
它们很好
Tony.
托尼
What are we going to do?
我们要做点什么吗
You can do this, OK?
你能做到的 好吗
OK.
好
You want it.
你想要
Yeah.
是的
Oh my God!
上帝
This is ridiculous!
这太荒谬了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why can't you get better for me?
你为什么不能为我好起来呢
We had so much and it's all fucked up for ever.
我们本来好好的 现在都没了
It's just the way it is, Nips.
事情就这样 乳♥头♥
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
What the fuck were you doing in the road!
你♥他♥妈♥在路上干什么
You idiot! You fucking idiot!
蠢货 你蠢到家了
It's time you went, Michelle. Don't you think?
米歇尔你该走了吧
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 真的对不起
I didn't mean it to happen.
我也不想这样
No, but it did, didn't it?
但事情已经这样了 不是吗
So just go.
你走吧
I'll wait for you downstairs.
我在楼下等你
I don't think I can wait any more, Tony.
我不能再等了 托尼
I got you a present.
有一个礼物要给你
It's a birthday present.
是生日礼物
For the good times.
纪念那些美好时光
I'm going camping for my birthday.
我生日的时候要去野营
OK, well, I don't want to come, so...
好吧 我不想去 所以
Take it.
收下吧
Those boxes over there.
那些箱子放那边
And this lot over there in the kitchen.
这些放进厨房♥
Michelle! Come on.
米歇尔 来啊
Yeah.Why aren't you bringing furniture?
为什么不带上家具
It's so weird.
太奇怪了
We discussed this.
我们讨论过了
New start. Clean sheet.
重新开始 焕然一新
You've known him for two months.
你只认识他两个月而已
You didn't have to get married for Christ sakes - again!
没必要跟他结婚啊 又这样
Well, fuck it. I did marry him, Reader.
管他呢 我结都结了
And here we are.
我们到了
Come on. You'll love it.
进来 你会喜欢的
Careful with that, it's fragile!
小心点 很容易碎的
Fuckin' bi...
臭婊♥子♥
Where is everything?
东西都哪里去了
It's minimal. Functional.
精简配置 功能齐全
Modern.
现代化
Yes.
对的
Bit wanky.
挺讨厌的
Yes... No! Christ!
不是这样的 天呐
You don't have to be negative just for the sake of it.
你不用为了赌气而否定这房♥子
It's totally state of the art.
这房♥子很新潮的
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Blinds up.
百叶窗 开
Lights on.
开灯
Music on.
音乐 起
Marvellous. We'll never have to use our hands again.
不可思议 我们再也不用动手了
It's empty.
是空的
Ted hates mess.
泰德讨厌脏乱
No shit.
可不是
Chelle!
歇尔
Well, this is exactly the kind of place you hate.
你应该最讨厌这种装潢了
Totally up itself. Over designed, self conscious, anal...
自命不凡 设计过头 矫揉造作
Who designed this bollocks for him, anyway?
谁给他设计的这傻♥逼♥房♥子
Some kind of knobby interior designer...
哪个傻♥逼♥室内设计师
It was you, wasn't it?
是你吧
You can be so judgmental.
你有时候真武断
Oh, my God.
上帝
It's a shag pad.
这是个爱巢
You designed him a shag pad and shagged him in it.
你设计了一个爱巢好跟他做♥爱♥
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Well, it was a bit like that.
好吧 有点这个意思
Must have been the way he went through my swatches.
他翻我布料的样子太迷人了
Look, love.
听着 宝贝
He's the one.
他是我的真命天子
We've got a future and I'm gonna go for it.
我们有大好未来 我会努力争取的
Just wish your future started after I'd left home.
希望你等我走了再开启未来
A few subtle changes here and there,
稍稍做些修整
A touch of colour, and we'll be fine.
用色彩点缀一下 就完美了
Door open.
开门
Second bedroom, yeah?
放在第二个卧室 对吧
Yeah. This one's mine.
对 这个给我
Buggerin' hell!
天啊
This one's actually a lemon squeezer.
这是个柠檬榨汁器
Thank Christ for that.
谢天谢地
Fuck me senseless.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Hey. What's it like?
新家怎么样
A fucking nightmare, of course!
还用说 一场噩梦
All there is, is sheep, sheep shit and my mum.
只有羊 羊粪和我妈
Look, Chelle, I'm not having such a hot time myself.
歇尔 我这边也不好过
Can't you come down and help?
能过来帮忙吗
I don't know how to get out of here.
我都不知道怎么离开这里
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表