剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I wanna lay you, baby.
我想和你上♥床♥ 宝贝
I mean, just as friends, right?
以朋友的身份
I've got a friend. wanker!
我有朋友了 二货
Impressive.
不赖嘛
All right, Sid?
你好啊 希德
I was just, eh...
我在...
Looking at your bins.
看你们家的垃圾桶
You wanna see tony?
你想见托尼
Well... eh...
这个
Might as well, now I'm here.
既然都来了 就去看看吧
Come on.
来吧
Busy day?
今天挺忙的
You all right, tone?
你还好吧 托尼
Wondered how you were doing.
我还想你怎么样了呢
Brilliant.
好极了
I've been worried about you since...
我一直很担心你 自从...
... you stole my girlfriend?
你抢了我女朋友吗
Well, she's gone off me too, tone.
她也不理我了 托尼
Don't mind if i...?
喝点牛奶不介意吧
Not at all.
不介意
Tangy!
好酸啊
What's that?
那是什么
Came in the post. Michelle's handwriting.
邮件 是米歇尔的字
Can I open it? I love parcels.
我来开好吗 我最喜欢包裹了
That's Pandora.
这是潘多拉
Mum sends our christmas presents
妈妈把我们的圣诞礼物寄给了
Except for scrabble, cos mum says they probably can't read.
除了拼字游戏 妈妈说他们可能不识字
I gave it to Michelle for her birthday.
米歇尔生日我送她的
Tony, it's all my fault. Michelle was... it was just like...
托尼 都是我的错 米歇尔她...
I was filling her gap.
我是在填补她的空缺
I mean... not that gap...
不是那个意思...
So who wants to hear my best cock gag?
谁想听我做口♥交♥咽反射的声音
No, mum.
没人想听 妈
Hello Anthea... Oh, Jesus.
你好 安西娅 上帝啊
No, listen. Best cock gag...
听好了 口♥交♥咽反射的声音
Mum, mum. You don't need to.
妈 你不用
Thank you very much! My name's Anthea Stonem.
非常感谢 我是安西娅·斯通耐
I shall be here all week.
这周我一直都在
Come on, mum. think you need a lie-down.
走吧妈妈 去躺一会儿
Did they like my gag?
他们喜欢我的演出吗
Yeah. yeah, they loved it.
是的 他们喜欢极了
Ok, mum.
好了 妈
You take it easy.
你放松
Just have a nice little nap.
打个小盹
Yeah. you do that.
是的 睡吧
Then everything will be...
一切就会...
Is she mental?
她有病吗
No.
不
Just tired.
只是累了
Your brother's really nice.
你哥真的很漂亮
He's not nice.
他不仅漂亮
He's amazing.
他很了不起
He was hit by a bus, you know.
他被大巴撞了
Had to learn everything again.
什么事都得从头再学
How to swim.
游泳
How to write his name.
写自己的名字
How to be my brother.
和做我的好哥哥
We're not getting on, are we?
我们还在闹别扭 是不是
No, Sid.
是的 希德
I was lonely.
我当时很孤单
And sometimes when bad stuff happen... you just need...
一个人有不顺心的事 就需要
A shag. Yes. no!
一♥夜♥情♥ 是的 不是
She was my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
Tony. She wasn't your girlfriend.
托尼 她当时不是你女朋友了
You didn't want her.
你不想要她
Well, now I do. So fuck you.
现在我想要了 去你的吧
You remember when we were little and we had a fight?
你记得我们小时候吵架那次吗
Like when you told Miss Stevens it was me that shaved the hamster.
你向史蒂文老师告发 是我剃了仓鼠的毛
Yeah. Like that.
对 就是那件事
And we wouldn't talk to each other all day,
我们一整天都不说话
but then later you turn up my house
但之后 你骑着那辆装了
on your little pink bike with the stabilisers.
平衡杆的粉色自行车跑来我家
It wasn't pink, it was magenta.
不是粉色的 是洋红的
You'd say sorry and we'd do our special high five thing,
你道了歉 我们做了特别击掌仪式
and that was it. sorted.
事情就那样解决了
Yeah.
是啊
Easy.
真简单
That didn't work, did it? No.
还是不管用 是吧 是啊
It didn't.
不管用
Where you going? Revision.
你去哪 复习
We've got to fix this.
我们得解决问题
Then get her back for me.
那就帮我赢回她的心
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
You are fucking the wrong girl.
你上错了人
It's Cassie you love.
你爱的是凯茜
You only got mixed up with Michelle because,
你和米歇尔乱搞是因为
let's face it, men are dicks,
老实说 男人都是混♥蛋♥
and there was no-one else to screw,
而且也没有别人愿跟你搞
which is totally fucking pathetic.
真♥他♥妈♥可悲
Isn't it?
对吧
Has anyone ever told you, Effy,
有人跟你说过吗 艾菲
this whole sneaking up on people, getting inside their head,
你这样偷偷♥窥♥探别人的想法
it's not cool, ok.
太不好了
I'm right, though.
可我没说错
You're always right! You and your fucking brother!
你总是对的 你和你的好哥哥
You're always fucking, fucking...
你们总他妈是...
... right.
对的
That milk's two weeks old.
那瓶牛奶是两周前的了
It's ok. I put some cocoa powder in it.
没事 我放了点巧克力粉
It's a bit chewy, that's all.
挺有嚼劲的
Shit!
妈的
Why do I always screw up?
为什么我总是搞砸
You do seem pretty good at it, though.
这你的确是很拿手
Cass won't talk to me. What makes you think that?
凯茜不理我 你为什么这么想
Came in the post.
她寄给我的
My life is a total shit pile again.
我的生活又一团糟了
My best friend - I fucked it up.
我最好的朋友 掰了
My girlfriend - I fucked it up.
我女朋友 不理我了
My other girlfriend - I fucked it up.
我另一个女朋友 不要我了
You'd give anything to have it all fixed. Yes.
你愿不惜一切让生活复原 对
But you're incapable of anything involving Effort, focus or subtlety...
可你懒得要死 精力涣散 处事笨拙
Yep.
对
Women are a total mystery to you.
女人对你来说就是一个谜
You got it. Any good at art?
一针见血 有艺术细胞吗
Course not.
当然没有
My art coursework.
我的艺术课作业
It's on the subject of emotion and you seem quite...
主题是情感 而你看上去...
Emotional. So you can do it for me.
情绪激动 你替我做吧
And?
然后呢
Oh, for christ's sakes!
看在老天的份上
I'll sort out your fucking soap opera.
我替你搞定这些破事
You will?
真的
Just this once.
只此一次
Oh! Effy, you've got such a lovely lot of clothes.
艾菲 你的衣服都好漂亮
Pals always share, don't they? Oh, hang on.
姐们的东西不分你我吧 等等
Hi, mum. guess what?
妈妈 你猜怎么着
I've got a friend!
我有朋友了
No, not like the last one.
不 不像上一个那样
No, not on the internet.
不 不是网友
No, mum, she really is a girl this time.
不 妈妈 这次是货真价实的女孩子
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表