剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Sid.
希德
But, you know, you're right.
但是 你说得对
Sid and Tony, Tony and Sid - it's pathetic.
希德和托尼 托尼和希德 真可悲
Me coming to you all the time, hoping for what?
我总跑来找你 我究竟指望什么
What am I?
我算什么
Your fucking... Look, it's fine.
你个该死的 听着 没事的
We'll have our own funeral.
我们自己办葬礼
Yeah, great.
嗯 真不错
A funeral with no coffin.
连棺材都没有的葬礼
So let's steal it.
那我们就把它偷出来
What?
什么
Let's steal...
我们去偷
the coffin.
棺材
What?
什么
We're going to steal Chris' funeral.
我们去把克里斯的葬礼偷回来
Anwar?
安瓦
Anwar, are you masturbating?
安瓦 你在自♥慰♥吗
Mum!
妈
Sorry.
抱歉
Thought it was a more interesting thing to ask than "Are you asleep?"
问这个比"你睡了吗"更好玩
If you have to ask "Are you asleep?"
如果非要问"你睡了吗"
the chances are they are asleep.
那么一般真是睡了
But with masturbating who can be sure?
但是自♥慰♥的话就说不准喽
So?
怎么样
What?
什么
So what?
怎么样了
We made a pact, Mum. No results until after the funeral.
我们约好了 妈 葬礼之后再看成绩
Mark of respect.
出于尊重
I can boil a very hot pan,
我可以煮一锅开水
steam it open. No-one will know.
用蒸汽开封 神不知鬼不觉
I'll know.
我会知道的
If the grades aren't good
要是成绩不理想
you can always work with your father.
你还可以和你父亲一起工作啊
I know.
我知道
You look very handsome, my son.
儿子 你很帅
I'll make kulfi with lunch, special.
午饭我做印度冰淇淋 专门给你做
You just...
你就
go back to what you're doing.
继续干♥你♥的吧
Do some more masturbating.
继续自♥慰♥
Right.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Jal.
杰奥
Jal, shall we get dressed?
杰奥 我们是不是应该穿衣服了
Funeral's at three.
葬礼三点钟开始
Have you ever climbed inside a duvet cover?
你有没有钻进被套里玩过
Yeah.
嗯
Will you?
愿意来一次吗
Yeah.
好
Well, this is nice.
感觉挺好
Like we're at a sleep-over...
就像我们在谁家过夜...
I had the abortion.
我做了堕胎
OK.
嗯
I would have come with you.
你要说的话 我会陪你的
No. I needed to do it alone.
不 我需要一个人面对
OK.
好吧
I think we should get out of here.
我们出去了吧
I want to stay.
我想留下
I know somewhere we can go.
我知道我们可以去哪
Zoos are a great place to think about stuff.
动物园是个想心事的好地方
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's just...
就是有点
it's weird, because...
怪怪的 因为
I get my grades, succeed,
我拿到了成绩单 这个搞定
and I'm off to York. And Tony goes to Cardiff
可我要去约克 托尼要去卡迪夫
and we're 600 miles apart, and that doesn't feel like success.
我们相隔600英里 这感觉不怎么好
It doesn't feel like much reward.
不像是付出得到了回报
You think I've made a mistake, don't you?
你觉得我犯了个错 对吗
You do. I know you, Michelle.
你就是这样想的 我了解你 米歇尔
I think you've made the hardest decision I've known anyone to make.
我觉得你做了一个我所知道的最难的决定
That's what I think.
这就是我的想法
Why are we here?
我们为什么来这里
Special treat?
逗我开心吗
Take my mind off it? Because I'm not ten
想让我忘掉他吗 我不是十岁小孩
and I don't like animals.
我也不喜欢动物
No.
不是
We're not here to take your mind off it.
我不是为了让你忘掉他才带你来的
This is where I first met Chris.
这是我第一次遇到克里斯的地方
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
嗯
I was seven. His mum got talking to mine
我当时七岁 我俩的妈妈聊了起来
and he was this funny little kid with his hands down his pants
他把手伸进裤子里 模仿鱼的样子
doing impressions of the fish.
可滑稽了
I don't know if he thought he could talk to them or...
我不知道他是觉得自己可以跟鱼对话还是...
I'm not saying forget about him,
我不是想劝你忘记他
because you can't and you shouldn't.
因为你忘不了 也不该忘
He was special.
他很特别
But I just think...
我就是想
fuck it.
去他的
What?
怎么
Like Chris. He said, "Fuck it.
学克里斯 他总说 去他的
"I'll do it my way.
我要按自己的方式来
"And the people that love me will understand why I'm doing it
爱我的人会理解我为什么这么做
"because they love me. Fuck it."
因为他们爱我 去他的
Come on.
好了
You don't think he'd say exactly that if he was standing here?
如果他就站在这儿 你不觉得他也会这么说吗
He'd probably be too busy talking bollocks about the fish.
他估计会喋喋不休地说些关于鱼的胡话
"Fuck it" for Chris?
为了克里斯 "去他的"
OK. "Fuck it" for Chris.
好 为了克里斯 "去他的"
Say it like you mean it.
认真点说
Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it!
去他的 去他的 去他的
Come on, Jemima!
快走 杰麦娜
Fuck it.
去他的
Here we are.
茶好了
Is this him?
这是他吗
No. It's me as a boy.
不是 那是我儿时的照片
Nice-looking boy.
你小时候挺漂亮啊
Not nice-looking...
不是漂亮啦
It's just it looks like you had...
就是你看上去
have a nice personality.
性格不错
Um... Obviously attractive.
一看就是讨人喜欢的样子
I'm not saying that you weren't.
我不是说你不讨人喜欢
It's quite rare...
挺少见啊
to have a funeral without a woman.
葬礼上连个女人都没有
A mother, a sister.
母亲 姐妹
A girlfriend, a wife.
女友 妻子
It's a bit of a novelty really. His mother left.
挺新奇的 他母亲跑了
And his stepmother.
还有他继母
Oh, right.
这样啊
It's nice though, isn't it? Father burying his son.
不过也挺好的 父亲为儿子下葬
It's... not nice.
不是好
It's a nice... novelty for me though.
只是对我来说蛮新鲜的
Right.
嗯
Very powerful bond, fathers and sons.
父子感情是很深的
It's like mothers and daughters,
就像母女一样
but different. Less oestrogen.
但也有不同 雌激素少点
He just... he just stole my son.
他刚刚把我儿子偷走了
Get in, you tit.
快进来 你个傻帽
Fuck.
见鬼
He's really gone.
他真的走了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表