剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
And I must have misheard her when she said
她说跟我上♥床♥是最棒的一次时
that I was the best lay ever.
肯定是我听错了
And she really, really wasn't that great in bed.
而且她床上功夫也不怎么样
No.
不对
Good luck in your exam.
考试好运
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you have to say to me?
你想对我说什么
I'll love you forever, Sid.
我会永远爱你 希德
You will?
真的
Yes.
是的
That's the problem.
问题就在这儿
You may turn over your papers.
请翻开试♥卷♥
Chris?
克里斯
You all right, Sid? Yeah.
你还好吧 希德 还好
Yeah. I thought you were...
我还以为
I gotta change your dressing.
我要帮你换药
Oh, no.no. It's fine. Cassie did it earlier.
不用了 凯茜之前换过了
Course she has.
是啊
Sid?
希德
Yeah, just let me handle it. No fucking way. I'll smack you.
让我来换 没门 小心我捶你
I'm just trying to help you... I've told him. He's not listening.
我只是要帮你... 我都说了 他不听
He's not listening to me. Here we go.
他就是不听 就这样
You're gonna love this.
你会喜欢这个的
Cassie?
凯茜
Yes?
嗯
You're 43 minutes into a two-hour philosophy A level paper
两小时的哲学考试已经过了四十三分钟
and I'm pretty sure you haven't written anything yet.
而你却什么都没有写
No.
是的
Cassie...
凯茜
Everybody else has finished exams and started their holidays.
其他人都考完试放假了
Here I am running a re-scheduled exam especially for you.
而我在这儿 监考你的单人补考
So, are you going to write anything?
你要不要答题
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What about?
什么不确定
How long I can put off starting to write and still get an A.
我最长能拖多久 最终还能拿到优
Is it possible to truly enjoy power?
人真的能享受权力吗
Sorry?
你说什么
It's question three.
第三题
I'm not supposed to help you with your exam.
我不能帮你考试
I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said.
我绝食的时候 大家都听我的
That was powerful.
那是很大的权力
And did you enjoy that?
那你当时高兴吗
I think it was the happiest time of my life.
我觉得那是我一生中最高兴的时光
But I had to stop before I died, because...
但我必须在我饿死前停下
... otherwise it wasn't fun.
因为死了就不好玩了
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
You're wrong, Cassie.
你错了 凯茜
Did you cut yourself too?
你也自残过吗
People will do anything to...
人们会
People will do anything to work out why they feel bad, won't they?
人们会为了解开心结不择手段 不是吗
And did you?
那你有没有
Work it out?
解开心结
Like I said,
我说了
I'm not supposed to help you with your exam.
我不能帮你考试
I want you to tell me!
我要你告诉我
What?
什么
How to stop bad things happening.
怎样阻止坏事发生
Doesn't work, does it?
那样没用 不是吗
That's why you have to start eating again.
所以你又开始进食了
I fell in love.
我坠入爱河了
Ah, love.
爱
Why cut yourself when you can be in love?
既然可以恋爱 还何必自残
You think passing an exam will make me happy?
你觉得考试及格就能让我开心吗
Cassie, passing exams generally only makes life more complicated.
凯茜 考试及格只会让生活变得更复杂
But there's lots of other stuff that makes things bearable
但有很多其他东西能让日子更好受些
and you don't even have to use a knife.
而且还不用自残
Like?
比如
Disco.
迪斯科
Yes, hi Martin. Are you on security?
马丁 你在值班吗
Come on, Doug.
快来 道格
One blast, then Cassie's gonna write.
来一段 凯茜就能答卷了
Bye.
再见
Hey, Cass! How'd it go?
凯茜 考的怎么样
Fine. What are you doing?
还行 你们在干什么
I got hungry, like real hungry,
我饿了 超级饿
and so Sid went to get stuff.
希德去买♥♥了点东西
You've finished! Congrats.
终于考完了 恭喜
What happened? That was me. Reflex action.
你怎么了 我♥干♥的 反射动作
Yeah, seems he didn't need his balls arranging after all.
看起来他的蛋蛋不需要人处理
Funny.
真搞笑
Thanks. You're... cooking.
谢谢 你在做饭
Yep, we're celebrating.
我们在庆祝
I'm in love, exams are over, and he's alive.
我恋爱了 试考完了 他活下来了
I'm al-i-ve!
生龙活虎
I thought, "Fuck it, let's make a night of it."
所以我想 去他的 我们放纵一夜
How?
怎么来
Hi, Cassie.
你好 凯茜
Cassie, listen. Come on.
凯茜 别这样
Forget it, Sid. I'm going. Cassie.
别做梦了 希德 我走了 凯茜
This is fucking ridiculous.
这太他妈荒谬了
Is she here yet?
她到了没
I've gotta tell you, mate. Top notch. Mmmm, it's mega.
我得说 老兄 味道太赞了 妙极了
Fucking A, Sid. Fucking A plus.
给你个优 希德 优加
A double plus!
优加加
It's the vanilla, isn't it?
不喜欢香草 是不是
Maybe not that great with meatballs. Fuck.
肉丸也不怎么样 见鬼
It's fine, Sid.
还不错 希德
I've never had cherries and nuts in Smash before.
我从没吃过樱桃和坚果配土豆泥呢
Bit of bite. Great, yeah.
挺美味的 很赞
Love it.
超爱这个
So... all pals together. At a dinner party.
朋友们在一起 吃晚餐
Cass.
凯茜
Just like grown-ups.
就像大人一样
Let it go, Cass. We're just trying to get on.
算了 凯茜 大家都在往前看
Normally, I'd say "Let's stick some hash in the meatballs."
一般情况下 我会说 加点印度大♥麻♥在肉丸里
But these have a kick all by themselves!
但这个本身味道就够劲
Amaretto. It was on special offer.
意大利苦杏酒 在打特♥价♥
So, Michelle. What's the plan?
米歇尔 有什么打算
You going to get back together with Tony now?
你要和托尼复合吗
All lovey? Just like before?
卿卿我我 像以前一样
We're trying not to make a thing of it, OK?
我们不想搞的那么高调
All pals again. Smashing!
大家又是朋友了 真不错啊
Anyway, you and Sid, you know...
不管怎样 你和希德
It all came out right, yeah?
不是也都没事了吗
And I'm properly forgetting that I ever saw Michelle's breasts.
我正式忘记我见过米歇尔的胸部
Yeah.
好了
Or her pants... Yes, Sid.
还有她的底裤 行了 希德
Or the funny freckle on the inside of...
还有那个好笑的雀斑...
I've gone too far again, haven't I?
我又说多了 是不是
Yes.
是的
Mostly we're just happy that Chris is all right. OK, Cass?
我们主要是庆幸克里斯没事 好吗 凯茜
Yes.
好
I'm all right!
我很好
Everyone's seen Michelle's breasts.
大家都见过米歇尔的胸部
And that freckle on her fa...
还有那个雀斑在她...
That's not the one I meant.
我说的不是那一颗
Would it be helpful if I say I love you again?
我再说一遍我爱你 你会好受些吗
He loves you, Cass.
他爱你 凯茜
Which university are you going to if you get your grades?
等成绩下来 你要读哪个大学
Cardiff. And you?
卡迪夫 你呢
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表