剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
**Today is no red letter*
*今天是寻常的一天
**It's out there to be won*
*今天要好好过
**Today my sun is shining*
*今天阳光灿烂
**Today is somewhere new*
*今天是崭新的一天
**Today's a silver lining*
*今天柳暗花明
**Today will see me through*
*今天帮我撑过苦海
**Today will be better*
*今天会更美好
**Today will be the one*
*今天是神奇的一天
**Today is no red letter*
*今天是寻常的一天
**It's out there to be won&
*今天要好好过
**Today you'll know I love you*
*今天你会知道我的爱
**Today you'll see it's true*
*今天你会明白我的真心
**Today's a day for saying "I love you"*
*今天就是我表白爱意的日子
What a swell day to live in America! Gee, it sure is, buddy!
可真是美好的美国一天 可不是嘛 老兄
How much d'you make today?
你今天赚了多少钱
One million bucks!
一百万美元
Did you see the Wall Street Journal?
你看今天的《华尔街日报》了吗
Stocks are rising! Have a nice day! Have a nice day!
股价一路看涨 祝你愉快 祝你愉快
**Today will be better*
*今天会更美好
**Today will be the one...*
*今天是神奇的一天
Michelle? I'm in here, Tony.
米歇尔 我在这儿呢 托尼
Don't come in.
别进来
I've got vomit in my hair.
我吐到头发上了
I just searched half the school for you.
我为找你找了半个学校
I don't know why.
我不明白为什么
Because you care about me.
因为你在乎我
I told you I loved you, didn't l? The day it happened.
出事那天我对你说我爱你 是吗
The accident.
车祸的那天
Do you actually remember, or is that a guess?
你是真的记得 还是你猜的
Does it matter? Doesn't change anything.
有区别吗 改变不了任何事
No.
是啊
Should I say something else now?
我现在是不是该说点别的
No.
不用
Let's just say nothing for a bit.
我们就这么安静地待一会儿
Michelle! Is Chelle OK?
米歇尔 她没事吧
I gave her some mild stuff to make her vomit.
我给她吃了点催吐的东西
From the look of her waist, I'm sure she's thrown up worse.
她腰那么细 肯定还吐得更厉害过
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Do you believe in magic, Maxxie?
你信不信魔法啊 马克西
When we kiss...
我们接吻的时候...
When we kiss...
我们接吻的时候...
I'm gay! Do you understand that?!
我是个同性恋 你明不明白
Look at me! I'm as close to a boy as you can get!
看看我 我和男孩子没什么区别
You could love me.
你能爱上我的
We could love each other.
我们会爱上对方的
You're fucking crazy!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有毛病
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
**You put it all together and what have you got?*
*放在一起是什么
**You can't help it, can't get it enough*
*没办法 就是吃不够
**I'm Boogie-Woogie Bagel Boy*
*我是舞蹈的百吉饼男孩
**Let's get stuffed!*
*我们大吃一顿吧
**He's the Boogie-Woogie Bagel Boy*
*他是舞蹈的百吉饼男孩
You see? Just like a boy.
你摸摸看 跟男孩一样
Can you feel how hard my heart is beating?
你能感觉到我的心在狂跳吗
That's because by the end of this play, you'll have kissed me.
因为剧结束的时候你会吻我
And when you kiss me, everything will change.
你亲我的那一刻 一切都会改变
Maxxie, I love you.
马克西 我爱你
That's our cue.
该我们上场了
**Once I was a lonely banker*
*我曾是一个孤独的银行家
**All I cared for were margins and accounts*
*我只关心利润和账目
**I dreamed
*我日思夜想的
**Of Dow Jones and the FTSE*
*是道琼斯指数和英国富时指数
**I didn't see my credit running out*
*都没发现我的信用透♥支♥了
**I passed you on the phone each morning*
*我每天早晨都给你接电♥话♥
**I always gave a cheery smile*
*总是带着开心的微笑
**But you*
*可是你
**You never even saw me*
*你从未正眼看过我
**You were far too busy all the while*
*你总是忙个不停
**Then came the day Osama blew us away*
*忽然有一天 奥萨马炸飞了我们
**Osama blew them away
*奥萨马炸飞了他们
**And now you know how I feel*
*如今你终于明白我的心意
**Then came the day Osama blew us away*
*忽然有一天 奥萨马炸飞了我们
**Osama blew them away
*奥萨马炸飞了他们
**Then came the day Osama blew us away*
*忽然有一天 奥萨马炸飞了我们
**Osama blew them away
*奥萨马炸飞了他们
**Then came the day Osama blew us away*
*忽然有一天 奥萨马炸飞了我们
**Osama blew them...*
*奥萨马炸飞了他们
Nothing.
毫无感觉
I felt... nothing.
我 毫无感觉
You disgust me.
你让我恶心
No! That's not how it goes! It's not! It's not!
不该是这样的 不是的 不是的
You think you can fuck my life up and I'll start fancying you?
你觉得你毁了我的生活我还能喜欢上你吗
Look at yourself.
好好照照镜子
Stay out of my life.
别让我再看见你
Now, that's an ending!
好给力的结局
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
You always look beautiful to me.
我一直觉得你长得很漂亮
Fuck!
我靠
Can I come in? Uh...
我能进来吗 这...
Maxxie says you're a psycho.
马克西说你是个神经病
He thinks I fancy him.
他觉得我喜欢他
I don't. I fancy you.
才不是 我喜欢的是你
I wanna have sex with you. But I can't do it from out here, can l?
我想跟你做♥爱♥ 但总不能在这儿做吧
Shit, man! Biology revision, here I come.
我靠 伙计 重修生物啦
I'm a virgin.
我还是处♥女♥
Oh. Congratulations.
是吗 那恭喜你
You mind if i list the complete filmography of Hugh Grant
你不介意我把休·格兰特92年之后的电影
since '92?
数一遍吧
Slow things down.
能让我慢点射
Bitter Moon.
《苦月亮》
Remains Of The Day.
《长日将尽》
Sirens. Four Weddings.
《相约在今生》《四个婚礼》
An Awfully Big Adventure that one was rubbish.
《大冒险》这部很烂
The Englishman Who Came...
《情比...
Came Up A Hill...
...山...
And Went Down A Mountain.
...山高》
Nine Months. Sense...
《怀胎九月》《理智...
And Sensibil...
与情感》...
Restoration. Extreme Measures.
《浮华暂借问》《非常手段》
... Notting Hill. Mickey Blue Eyes.
...《诺丁山》《求婚脑震荡》
Small Time Crooks.
《暴发户》
Bridget Jones! Ah!
《BJ单身...
Bridget...Jones!
《BJ...
I never get as far as About A Boy.
我从来没挺到《单亲插班生》
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表