剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I'd have been the best student you'd ever had.
我会是你有史以来最好的学生
Here he comes. Welcome back, Tony.
他来了 欢迎回来 托尼
Congratulations, Tony. Good work, sir.
祝贺你 托尼 干得好 先生
Enjoy.
请
The pleasure is all yours, sir.
尽情享受吧 先生
The pleasure is all yours.
尽情享受
You're not coming?
你不走吗
I think I'll stay here for a while.
我想再在这里待会儿
It's peaceful.
这里很宁静
Go home.
回家吧
It was good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't look back, Tony.
别回头 托尼
Hey, Tone.
托尼
Where are Sid and Michelle?
希德和米歇尔在哪
No idea.
不知道
You're a terrible liar, Jal.
你真不会撒谎 杰奥
Anybody can see you've got something going on.
谁都看得出你心里有事
Shit! Christ!
靠 上帝啊
What the fuck?!
搞什么
Tony!
托尼
What the fuck are you...? Shut up!
你要干什么... 闭嘴
Sid, are you gonna let him?
希德 你就允许他这样
Tony, I'm objecting to...
托尼 我抗♥议♥...
Sid, you're always fucking objecting! Can't you do something for a change?
希德 你就会抗♥议♥ 不能干点有用的
OK. OK, Jesus.
好吧 上帝啊
Tony, what?
托尼 怎么了
Are you trying to scare me, because it's not working?
你想吓唬我吗 我可不害怕
I love you.
我爱你
I'm saying it again. OK?
我再说一遍
And you.
你也一样
I love you too, you little fucker.
我也爱你 你个混♥蛋♥
This is wrong. Can't you see it's all wrong?
这样不对 你看不出来吗
You're my girlfriend!
你是我的女朋友
And you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Tony, I love her. No, you don't.
托尼 我爱她 不 你不爱
OK, maybe I don't.
好吧 也许我不爱
He loves Cassie.
他爱凯茜
And you love me.
而你爱我
That works.
就该是这样的
We work. Why now?
我们才是一对 怎么现在说这个
It's too late.
现在太迟了
It's always been there, Michelle. It just took a while.
我一直爱你 米歇尔 我只是需要些时间
I need you.
我需要你
You can't have her.
你不能拥有她
It's wrong.
这样不对
It's wrong.
这样不对
That's all I'm trying to say.
我想说的就是这些
Everything's gonna be all right, Cass.
一切都会好起来的 凯茜
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表