剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Tony!
托尼
You think either of them's actually seen Star Wars?
你觉得他们真看过《星球大战》吗
You reckon they know Luke's her brother?
你觉得他们知道卢克是她哥哥吗
Solid! No...
坚不可摧 绝不...
I stood here solid and no-one could rock me.
我站在这儿 坚如磐石 没人能撼动我
Yep, that works. That really works. That's lovely.
这不错 真不错 写得真好
Mr Gelpart.
盖帕特先生
Well, I never! The light-dropper.
是你啊 把灯搞掉的那个
Thank you. Sincerely. No, I thank you.
谢谢你 真的 太谢谢你了
You made the rehearsal feel... dangerous.
你把彩排变得危机四伏啊
I want to act. Yeah, well, who doesn't?
我也想演 是啊 谁不想
I need Michelle's part. What?
我要演米歇尔的角色 什么
She's terrible.
她演得太烂了
I should play her.
应该让我来演
Oh, my dear...
天呐
Come here.
凑近点
Acting is about truth.
演戏在于真实
Truth is about beauty.
而真实在于美
Ugly people lack believability. Now, how can I put this kindly?
丑人缺乏可信度 我怎么说不伤你感情呢
You look like a liar.
你长得像个骗子
I really want that part.
我真的想演这个角色
Mmm. Not on my ship, darling.
有我在就别想 亲爱的
In there, mate. Let's see what we can grab.
进去 伙计 瞧瞧我们能捞点什么
Come on, Bruce. Where the goodies at?
来吧 布鲁斯 你把好东西♥藏♥哪了
Shit!If Bruce can get laid, anyone can.
我靠 布鲁斯要是有人上 谁都不用自撸了
It's an ancient dating strategy for getting laid.
是个古老的上♥床♥策略
Mark yourself out of ten, and then aim two points below.
十分满分 找一个比自己低两分的
An eight goes for a six.
就是说八分的应该找个六分的
That way, guaranteed success.
那样的话 绝对成功
Look, a poodle doesn't get nothing with a Labrador,
狮子狗绝对搞不上拉布拉多
but if he aims for a Chihuahua? Woof!
但是如果找只吉娃娃...
So what number are you, then, hound-dog?
那你多少分 猎犬
A seven.
我是七分
A six?
六分
I'm not a five.
我不是五分
Am I a five?
我只有五分吗
Mate, you're a seven. Course you are.
伙计你是七分 绝对的
Yeah, baby! So we need to find me a five, yeah?
没错 去给我找个五分的
Mate, I've found your five. Wait here.
伙计 我找到你的五分了 等着
What? Where?
什么 在哪
Hi, hello.
嗨 你好
Hi, l, er...
嗨 我...
You were the one who dropped the light, right?
你不就是昨天把灯弄掉的那个
Maxxie. You're a fucking genius.
马克西 你太他妈有才了
You're single, right?
你是单身吧
What?
什么
You got a boyfriend? A guy?
你有男朋友吗 男孩
No. I've got no-one. I mean, yeah - I'm single.
我没有啊 对 我是单身
Cool.
不赖
So what do you say...
你愿不愿意和
dance with my mate, Anwar?
我兄弟安瓦跳舞
He's seventh heaven.
他能带你上极乐世界
Anwar? Yeah, Anwar, baby.
安瓦 是啊 安瓦 宝贝
007.
我是007
And you... my Chanel No 5.
而你...是我的香奈儿五号♥
Sorry. I've got to go.
对不起 我得走了
What? Hang on.
怎么了 别走啊
You sure I'm a seven?
你确定我是七分
Let's look for some fours, shall we?
要不我们试试四分的吧 怎么样
Just in case.
以防万一
I can't believe after everything that's happened,
我真不敢相信 发生了那么多事
you'd bring her to the party.
你居然带她来派对
She, er, says I'm her boyfriend.
她说我是她男朋友
You're not Tony any more, are you?
你已经不是原来的托尼了 对不对
Yeah, I'm Tony.
我当然还是托尼
OK.
那好
On the day of the accident, you were on the phone to me.
出事的那天你在给我打电♥话♥
Tell me what you said.
告诉我你说了什么
The doctors told me some things would take a while to come back.
医生说有些东西要过一段时间才能恢复
OK, then.
那好吧
Let's bring you back.
让我帮你找回你自己
Come on, come on. I want to touch you.
快来啊 来啊 我想摸你
I can't...
我不能...
Course you can.
你当然能
You're not...
你没...
No. I'm not.
是 我没硬
I've got to go.
我得走了
Not worth it, are they?
真不值得 是吧
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁
How come boys could do that to us?
为什么男生能那样对我们
Make us feel like shit?
让我们觉得很糟
He didn't...
他没有
You don't understand. OK.
你不明白 好吧
It's difficult for him now.
他现在也不好受
Us now.
我们都不好受
But do you remember what it was like to kiss him for the first time?
你还记不记得第一次跟他接吻的感觉
That magic moment when everything changed?
美妙无比的一刻 一切都变了
Fancy a beer?
喝不喝啤酒
Is that you, Maxxie?
是你吗 马克西
It's the dog, I'm telling you.
我就说 是狗而已
Hey, Dad. Night.
嘿 老爸 晚安
'Underpants.
穿内♥裤♥
'To the mirror.
照镜子
'Cupboard.
打开柜子
'Trousers.
穿裤子
'Back to the mirror.'
再照镜子
Aftershave.
擦须后水
Mirror again.
再照镜子
Lucy? That you, love?
露西 是你吗 亲爱的
Lucy?
露西
Yes, Mum.
是我 妈妈
I need a hand in here.
过来帮帮我
Jesus, Mum! What happened?
天啊 妈妈 怎么回事
When you weren't back when you said, I thought you'd gone to bed.
你没在你说好的时候回来 我以为你直接睡了
But I wanted to check and...
但我还是想看看
Am I wet?
我是不是尿了
I'm wet, aren't l?
我尿了 是不是
Did you spend the night with him, love? Don't.
你是不是和他过夜了 别碰
Let's get these wet clothes off. No, wait.
把湿衣服脱了 不 等等
Better give me a pain pill first.
先给我吃点止疼片
Better make it two.
给我两片
No. The doctor said.
不行 医生说过
They're emetics. I don't want you vomiting.
这药催吐 我不想你吐
You're a good girl.
你是个好女孩
Maxxie's lucky to have you.
马克西有你真幸运
Mum...
妈妈
.. I've got something to tell you.
我有点事想告诉你
It was my fault.
都怪我
I was stupid.
我太傻了
I wanted to be alone,
我想一个人静一静
so I went and sat in one of the bedrooms upstairs.
就去楼上一个房♥间里待着
And Bruce...
布鲁斯...
Mr Gelpart, the drama teacher...
就是戏剧课的盖帕特老师...
he came in and asked whether I wanted comforting.
他走进来问我需不需要安慰
And I didn't say no.
我没有拒绝
It was his party and his house, so...
是他开的派对 在他家
And it was just his hands.
他只是用手
Mr Gelpart's hands.
盖帕特老师只用了手
I mean, he...didn't make me touch him or put his anything near me.
他没逼我碰他 或是拿他哪里碰我
Just kissed me on the cheek...
就是亲了亲我的脸颊
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表