剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
What are you on about, Cass?
你在说什么 凯茜
Chris doesn't have secrets.
克里斯没有秘密
I know all there is to know...
我知道一切
You never saw the pills?
你没看见他的药吗
and I'm always telling him to stop, but...
我一直劝他别那样 但是
Not those kind.
不是那种药
The kind that you're supposed to take.
是该吃的那种药
Why?
为什么
Because there's something wrong with you.
因为他生病了
What kind of pills, Cassie?
什么药 凯茜
He fell on the floor, Jal.
他摔倒了 杰奥
There was blood in his ear. I didn't know what to do.
耳朵都流血了 我不知道该怎么办
Cassie Ainsworth?
凯茜·安斯沃思
Is there a Cassie Ainsworth here? Here.
凯茜·安斯沃思在吗 这里
This way, please.
请这边走
Why are they asking for you?
为什么他们叫你去
He'll have to explain.
他会解释的
He can't do anything else now.
他现在做不了别的了
Go on.
去吧
I keep stepping on mines, Cass.
我总踩到地雷 凯茜
I know.
我知道
Chris?
克里斯
Are you the girlfriend?
你是他女朋友吗
What? Where?
什么 去哪里
Premeds.
术前药物
He'll be out in a minute.
他马上就会昏睡过去
Go on. Have a chat.
和他聊聊吧
Chris. What's wrong?
克里斯 你怎么啦
The sky is blue and the grass is green.
天很蓝 草很绿
Good mood shit.
让人好心情
Everything's...
一切
Everything's cool.
一切都好棒
What pills do you take?
你在吃什么药
Everything.
一切一切
I stick the packets on the wall.
我把药包粘在墙上
What pills?!
什么药
It's a secret.
那是秘密
No-one knows.
没人知道
Don't tell Jal cos...
别告诉杰奥
then if you tell Jal...
如果你告诉了杰奥
... she won't move in with me any more.
她就不会搬来跟我住了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I might have to have a baby.
我可能会把孩子生下来
Or I might have to...
也可能得...
I might want...
我可能想...
Why is he like that?
他为什么会这样
It's probably a mixture of the premeds for the operation...
可能是术前药物的作用
What operation?
什么手术
The swelling on his brain caused by the clot
他大脑里由血块引起的肿胀
isn't doing him any good, though.
对他十分不利
That's why we've decided to keep him under until...
所以我们要让他留院观察
The doctor explained all this to you.
医生已经跟你解释过了
It's marked as "Girlfriend spoke to doctor".
这里写着"女朋友跟医生谈过"
You said you knew about this because of the hereditary aspect.
你说因为家族的病史 你知道这事
The brother.
他哥哥
The brother died of the same thing.
他哥哥就死于这个原因
What's happening?
怎么了
What are they doing?
他们要干什么
Chris.
克里斯
Chris?! Oh, my God, can you hear me, Chris?! Out!
克里斯 天呐 你能听到吗 出去
What's wrong?! What's wrong with him?!
怎么啦 他是怎么了
Chris.
克里斯
Calm down!
冷静
Tell me what's wrong with him.
告诉我他是怎么了
Where's he going? Where are you taking him?
他要去哪 你们要带他去哪
Where's he going? Chris!
他要去哪 克里斯
Come on.
好了
Get off, get off me!
放开 放开我
Chris.
克里斯
Any chance of a cheeky foot job?
玩会儿脚行吗
This is all my luck.
这是我全部的运气
It's all I got.
我只有这个
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表