剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
It's fucking miles.
太他妈远了
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Babysitting.
看孩子
We're still going camping for my birthday?
我生日还是去野营 对吧
I'm not sure you wanna share a tent with these guys.
你恐怕不会想跟他们挤一个帐篷
Anyway, stay cool, yeah?
不管怎样 多保重
Right. Where were we?
好吧 说到哪里了
Michelle's annoyed with you.
米歇尔生你气了
Yeah,
是的
my willy's gone wonky and I'm a little bit mad.
我小♥弟♥弟♥硬不起来 而且我有点疯癫
OK. Anwar's acting weird...
好吧 安瓦举止怪异
Totally, man.
怪到家了
If I didn't know better I would say he was fucking someone secretly.
要不是我了解他 我会以为他偷偷跟谁搞上了
No way.
不可能
It's not possible.
对 不可能
OK.
好吧
And you went to Scotland to see Cassie and she wasn't there
你去苏格兰看凯茜 可她却不在那里
and you think she's off shagging some Scottish guy named Lachlan.
你还怀疑她在跟一个叫拉克兰的苏格兰佬上♥床♥
And my dad's dead.
还有 我父亲去世了
Bummer.
真倒霉
Sorry about that.
很遗憾
Chris - got anything to offer?
克里斯 要说点什么吗
Bubbles.
气泡
They go up...
在上升
and up...
不停地上升
and up...
一直上升
And then...
然后
they disappear.
就消失了
Chelle!
歇尔
Chelle!
歇尔
I need help with lunch!
来帮我做午饭
Chelle!
歇尔
Chelle!
歇尔
Blinds up.
百叶窗 开
Blinds up!
百叶窗 开
Music?
音乐 起
Music, better?
还有更好点的吗
OK...
好吧
Blinds, go fuck yourselves!
去死吧 百叶窗
Oh, hi, Michelle! Everything OK?
你好 米歇尔 还好吗
Fuck!
我靠
Blinds! Blinds...close!
百叶窗 百叶窗 关闭
Blinds down! Close! Blinds!
百叶窗 合上 合上百叶窗
Close blinds!
合上百叶窗
Help!
救命
Oh, perfect!
太棒了
This is...
这...
This is lovely, Ted.
这很好吃 泰德
Isn't it?
是吧
You know, that was a moment for me
你说喜欢黄鳍金枪鱼的那一刻
when you said you loved yellow fin tuna.
我就无可救药地爱上了你
Oh, yeah.
是吗
I say to myself,
我告诉自己
any girl that loves Mies van der Rohe furniture,
一个喜欢密斯·凡德罗家具
Corbusier
建筑大♥师♥柯布西耶
and tuna sashimi has got to be right for me.
和金枪鱼生鱼片的女人肯定对我胃口
Oh, Ted, you're so sweet.
泰德 你真好
You know -
知道吗
Mum's last husband Malcolm said something very similar.
妈妈的上任丈夫马尔康说过相似的话
Oh, yeah...
是的
Actually, I'm getting that wrong, aren't I.
事实上 我好像搞错了
Darling, there's no need to...
宝贝 没有必要说...
He just said he liked your big fat arse, didn't he?
他是说喜欢你的大肥臀 不是吗
Fuck!
靠
Shit!
妈的
Darling, allow me.
亲爱的 我来
Lovely!
真好
Nice and salty.
好吃 还有点咸
I thought we could go christen the er, the tub later.
我们一会儿去试试浴缸吧
The tub?
浴缸
New toy. Very social, fresh air,
新工艺 适合多人沐浴 呼吸清新空气
couple of Creamy Dream cocktails, hot tub,
喝着奶油梦幻鸡尾酒 热水澡
What could be better?
没有比这更惬意的了
I'm not sure.
这样好吗
You know, we're all gonna be so happy together. Right?
我们会开心地一起生活的
Right.
那是当然
Hello.
你好
Ted Rankles...
这里是泰德·瑞克斯
Oh, yes...
好戏来了
Hey, gorgeous plums!
嗨 小美女
What?
什么
What?!
你说什么
A cheese omelette?
奶酪煎蛋
She made it with margarine?
她用人造黄油做的
Yeah, of course, trans-fats.
对 当然是反式脂肪
Yeah.
对
Of course you can, come over.
你当然能过来
Ted!
泰德
Yeah.
好的
OK, sweetheart.
行 甜心
Yeah, take her car.
对 开她的车
I fucking pay for it after all. Yeah!
反正也是我付钱买♥♥的 对
OK, yeah, see you soon.
那就这样 回头见
Who was that?
谁打的电♥话♥
Scarlett, my daughter.
斯嘉丽 我女儿
Your daughter?
你女儿
Yes.
对啊
Darling, I was going to tell you.
亲爱的 我本想告诉你的
Scarlett lives with her mum in Henley and...
斯嘉丽和她妈住在亨利镇
You know, Diane can be such a bitch.
黛安有时候真是贱♥人♥
Poor old Plums.
老贱♥货♥
She'll be here in an hour.
她一小时内到
Another cracked nipple, anyone?
谁还要爆♥乳♥酒
Yes!
我
Haven't quite got the hang of this yet.
还不太明白这东西怎么弄
You didn't tell me...
你怎么没告诉我
I'd forgotten.
我忘了
Anyway, I didn't think she'd...
况且我也没想到她...
Gorgeous Plums?! Oh, yeah.
小美人 可不是
Bugger. I keep doing that!
可恶 我总是搞不好
That must be her!
一定是她
Here she is!
她来了
He-he-hey! Teddy Bear! My Teddy Bear!
泰迪熊 我的小熊泰迪
She is such a titless, jealous bitch, that's what she is!
她就是个嫉妒狂 飞机场 臭婊♥子♥
What did you ever see in that saggy old bint?
你当初到底看上了她哪里
Love, you can't talk about her like that.
宝贝 你不能这样说她
That's what you always call her.
你总是这么说的
Not sure that I do.
记不太清了
You said that she was a menopausal old hag
你说她是个绝经的老巫婆
and they'd have to stockpile HRT for like a decade and...
要储备十年的雌孕激素才能...
Oh, they're here.
他们来了
Yes. Darling, remember I told you,
是的 记得我跟你说过
they're moving in today.
她们今天搬来
Do they have to?
她们非要搬来吗
Yes, love. We discussed this.
是的 宝贝 我们谈过了
Now you know Anna...
你已经见过安娜了
Nice to see you again, Scarlett.
很高兴再次见面 斯嘉丽
Hi. And this is Michelle.
你好 这位是米歇尔
Mee-chelle?
咪歇尔
It's Michelle, actually.
事实上 是米歇尔
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表