剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
And secondly, I have to inform you
另外一件事是 我要告诉大家
that Angela will not be returning to teach psychology at the college.
安吉不会回来教心理学了
She's sent me this message.
她给我发了这条信息
"Dear everyone. I'll never forget you
亲爱的同学们 我会永远怀念你们
and hope you all do great in the A2s."
希望大家学业进步
Well, that's nice, isn't it?
说得真好 不是吗
And I don't quite understand this.
但是有几句话我不太明白
"Tell Monkeyman I'll miss the spaghetti."
告诉小猴子 我会怀念那些意大利面
Anyone?
这是说谁呢
In the meantime, I'll be doing my best.
同时 我也会加倍努力的
Biology, psychology, is there really any difference?
生物和心理学 有什么区别吗
So folders open, and let's make a start on...
现在打开材料 我们从...
So what do we all know about loss?
关于这个知识点大家知道多少
Sid?
希德
I didn't know what to do. So I came to college.
我不知道该怎么办 就来学校了
What's happened?
出事了吗
Intimate.
亲密的
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Ill...
生病时
I mean, ill.
我是想说 我病的时候
I just can't remember you.
但我记不得了
I reckon it was pretty scary.
当时一定很可怕吧
I know why you stopped coming. I would have, too.
我懂你为什么不来了 换了我也会一样
It was so awful.
太可怕了
You were so awful.
你当时的样子太吓人了
That bus fucked you up so bad, Tone.
托尼 那辆巴士把你撞得支离破碎
I just couldn't...
我实在是不能...
I know.
我明白
What's happened?
出什么事了
I can't say it.
我说不出口
Know how that feels.
我懂这种滋味
Let's go for a drink.
我们去喝一杯
Sid?
希德
Tony! Hi! Tony!
托尼
Oh. Hi, Abi.
阿比
Aren't we so kicking?
我们多劲爆啊
James says he wants me to sing lead on his next song he writes
詹姆斯说他想领唱下一首他自己写歌♥
because I'm like totally Performance Art.
因为我在台上太出彩了
Anyway, I bet you can't wait to take me home tonight, yah?
对了 你肯定急着带我去你家过夜吧
I'm with Sid.
我和希德有事
You wouldn't desert your girlfriend, OK?
你怎么能抛弃你的女朋友呢
You're not his girlfriend.
你不是他的女朋友
Well, actually I don't think you get to decide that, Sidney.
这可由不得你来做主 希德尼
Tony loves Michelle.
托尼爱的是米歇尔
They're having a few problems.
他们之间有点小问题罢了
He can't remember stuff well.
托尼的记忆力出了点问题
But I know whatever you've told him is a total lie.
但我知道你说的都是谎话
So fuck off and leave him alone. OK?
所以你给我滚一边去 懂吗
Tony! You remember?
托尼 你记得的
I have nipples like creme caramels, yah?
我的酥胸像焦糖布丁一样呢
Sid says I love Michelle.
希德说我爱的是米歇尔
No!
不是的
You... You...
你...
I'll be back.
走着瞧
The moment you've all been waiting for. Crystal Castles. Yeah!
接下来是我们期盼已久的水晶城♥堡♥
Where?
在哪
I can't go in.
我不能进去
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Come on.
来吧
Ficking hell.
我擦
Fucking...
是"操"
Yeah.
是啊
Fucking hell.
我♥操♥
Dad?
爸爸
Is this really happening?
这是真的吗
I think so.
是吧
I don't know what I'm supposed to do to him.
我都不知道该怎么办
Ring someone.
给谁打个电♥话♥
I can't,
我做不到
they'll come.
所有人都会来
They'll all fucking come.
全都跑过来
Do you think he'd mind?
他会介意吗
He was so happy.
他之前那么开心
My mum.
我妈妈...
Oh, Christ.
天啊
Dad?
爸爸
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Mum?
妈妈...
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表