剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
代驾模式 你♥他♥妈♥竟然让我开代驾模式
Valet mode. You put me in fucking valet mode.
你撞毁了自己的特斯拉 你别想也撞毁我的
You wrecked your Tesla. You're not wrecking mine.
拜托 这模式我最快开110多公里每小时
Come on, that caps me at 70 miles per hour,
功率还被限制在八十千瓦
limits performance to 80 kilowatts.
求你了 你得让我用狂暴模式 马上
Come on, you have to let me do Ludicrous Mode, now!
这件事上我一直表现得很绅士
I've been a total gentleman about this.
科林跟我在一起
I have Colin!
你得再多帮我付两个月的贷款
I want two more months of payments.
多付一个月
One more month.
那好 千万别撞
Fine. Do not crash.
控制面板
代驾模式
轻松模式 运动模式 狂暴模式
这就行了
Here we go.
三
Three...
二
two...
一
one...
我们安排了所有63名出色的系统工程师
We've got all 63 distributed systems engineers
来赶这个项目 盖文
on the job, Gavin.
你要的补丁很快就能完成了
The patch you asked for is nearly finished.
很好 当我们占到51%算力时打给我
Wonderful. Call me when we hit 51%.
理查德 我知道怎么让你高兴起来
Hey, Richard. I know what might cheer you up.
来点冰淇淋怎么样
How about a little ice cream?
快啊伙计们 你们他妈的人在哪
Come on, guys. Where the fuck are you?
这下扯淡了
Well, this is fucked.
我在一个播客节目里听到 高速巡警
I heard on a podcast that patrol men
比你印象中更容易收受贿赂
are actually a lot more tempted by bribes than you might think.
警官你好
Officer, hi.
有没有什么我能做的 能让你睁一只眼
Is there anything I can do to make this all...
闭一只眼
go away?
先生 你下一句要说的话
Sir, I would think very carefully
我会非常慎重地考虑的
about the next words that come out of your mouth.
该死
Oh, shit.
看看那个
Well, look at that.
占51%了
51%.
你好 斯科特
Yeah, Scott?
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我刚看到了
I just saw.
不先别急 先等一下
No, not yet. Hold on a moment.
互利聊
盖文
Gavin.
现在是什么情况
What is our status?
朋友们 我马上就要删除
Friends, I'm about to delete
亨德里克斯先生这一生的成果
Mr. Hendricks' life's work.
我想你们会希望一起见证这一刻
I thought you'd wanna see it happen.
理查德 这太过分了吗
Richard, was that too mean?
这样 我们开始吧
Oh, well. Should we get to it?
-斯科特 -等下
- Scott... - Wait.
给你 我全给你
Take it. Just take it.
给我什么
Take what?
魔笛手
Pied Piper.
整个网络 所有一切
The whole network. All of it.
只求你别毁掉它
Just please don't destroy it.
我宁可把它出让 也不能眼睁睁看它被毁
I'd rather give it away than watch it die.
虽然我很不愿意承认
As much as I hate to admit,
但有比你更合适的接管人选吗 盖文
who better to take it than you, Gavin?
我是说 你是唯一一位
I mean, you're really the only one
能看到去中心化网络广大前景的人
who realizes what the decentralized internet could be.
我认为这很没意思 可以继续进行了吗
I find this uninteresting. Can we proceed?
是你写的那专利 又把专利给了我
You wrote the patent and gave it to me.
老天 你雇了这市里
Hell, you hired the best
最顶尖的63位系统工程师
63 distributed systems engineers in the city.
我是说你可以让它成长为它本该长成的样子
I mean, you could build this into what it was meant to be.
盖文 够了
Gavin, enough.
拜托 你知道我的网络
Come on, you know that my network
比那些赝品好得多
is way better than some knockoff.
你可以完全掌控我的公♥司♥ 而不是
And instead of taking a minority stake in their company,
在他们公♥司♥掌握很小一部分股份
you could take total control of mine.
你为什么不拒绝他们
Why would you turn that down?
让我们正式来签协议 我会
Let's make it official. I will, uh...
我会签字把我的公♥司♥转让给你
I will sign my company over to you.
全是你的 盖文 你赢了
It's yours, Gavin. You win.
好了吧
Okay?
拿着吧 只求你别删掉它
Take it. Just please don't delete it.
我们所有的手♥机♥已经都关机了
All our phones are turned off, now.
盖文马上删除魔笛手 否则我们没得合作
Gavin, delete Pied Piper immediately or we will walk away.
除非我先不跟你们合作
Not if I walk away first.
抱歉 但这会让我掌握所有底牌
Sorry, but this gives me all the cards.
我会拿回互利
I get Hooli back.
去他妈的贝佐斯
Fuck Bezos
去你们的还有你们20%股份的报价
and fuck you and your 20% offer.
还有去他妈的签名版盒子三
And fuck the Signature Box Three.
我可以完全重新来过
I get a complete do-over.
蒂姆·库克一直在邀请我去他的早午餐
Tim Cook keeps inviting me to his brunches.
去他妈的
Fuck him!
将由我来主办早午餐聚会
I'll host the fucking brunches.
都是因为这位亨德里克斯先生
All because Mr. Hendricks here
非常善良地
was kind enough to...
等下 这写的什么
Sorry, what does this say?
- 跪舔我 -仙尿
- Kiss my... - Piss.
跪舔我仙尿
Kiss my piss.
跪舔我仙尿
Kiss my piss.
-理查德请马上停止跳舞 -跪舔我仙尿
- Richard, please stop the movement. - Kiss my piss.
-我觉得那很烦人 -跪舔我仙尿
- I find it annoying. - Kiss my piss.
对 我们不喜欢
Yes, we don't like it.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 理查德
What the fuck are you doing, Richard?
看起来像什么 我耍了你 盖文
What does it look like? I'm fucking you over, Gavin.
-你干了什么 -我在拖延时间
- You're what? - I was stalling!
加卢上线了
加卢 加卢是他妈什么鬼
"Galloo"? What the fuck is "Galloo"?
好了 你们刚增加了八万新用户
Kaboom. You just got 80,000 new users.
太好了
Yes.
斯科特 运行那补丁
Scott. Run the patch.
不能运行了
It's not working.
我们已经丢掉了对网络的控制
We've lost control of the network.
吉尔弗约尔
Gilfoyle...
你准备好了随时开始
when you're ready.
投弹完成
Bombs away.
刚刚他妈发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
科林 你做到了 是你救了我们
Colin, you did it. You saved us.
不 都是因为迪尼希
No. That was all Dinesh.
-面对那警♥察♥他反应可真是快 -没错
- That was quick fucking thinking with that cop. - Yeah.
爽
Yeah!
霍尔登 你♥他♥妈♥给我下来
Holden! Get the fuck down!
莫妮卡
Monica.
-来干杯 -给我的
- Cheers. - For me?
爽
Yeah!
你看到我们魔笛币的价格了吧
You saw our coin price, right?
魔笛币 2.51美元 上升43%
价格升高了
It's going up.
看看那价格
Well, look at that.
来战啊
Come on!
贾里德终于击溃他了
Jared finally broke him.
-尝尝这个 -对
- Get it! - Yeah.
我喜欢你
I like you.
不是那种喜欢
Not in a--
太他妈爽
Fuck yeah!
-对 -你明白我的意思
- Yeah. - You understand what I'm saying.
算是吧
Sure.
拜托 别那么混球
Come on, don't be assholes.
我们还可以继续达成协议
We can still do our deal.
你们仍需要一个美国合作伙伴
You still need an American partner
来发展你们的网络 对吧
for your network, don't you?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表