剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
这个没有问题吧
which is fine, right?
当然 那部分给人的印象好极了
Yeah! No, that-- that plays great.
听着 和迪蒂与一见钟情断绝所有关系
Look, cutting all ties to Deedee and FirstSight
绝对能让科林明白我们的态度
will definitely send a strong message to Colin.
而且这可能是唯一的办法
And it might be the only way.
就好像用杀人来证明自己不是缉毒警
Like killing somebody to prove you're not a narc,
或是向嫖♥客♥秀出你的老二
or showing a john your genitals
来证明你真的是鸭
to prove you're a legitimate male prostitute
而不是个卧底警♥察♥
and not an undercover cop.
-什么 -因为警♥察♥不允许这样做
- What? - Because cops aren't allowed to do that.
最糟糕的情况下
And worst case scenario,
你最多被嫖♥客♥白看了而已
the john walks off with a free peek.
拖车公♥司♥打来的的 失陪下
Oh, that's the towing company. Excuse me.
别说了
Forget it.
莫尼克 我不会这么做的
Monica, I'm not doing it.
我不会踢走他
I mean, I'm not dropping him.
好吧 行
Alright. Fine.
那好 我打给科林
Fine. I-I will call Colin,
试试看帮你缓和一下
and try and smooth things over for you,
但你得处理好迪蒂
but you need to handle Deedee.
肯定要为暴露他身份的事道歉
Okay, apologize for outing him, of course,
但你得确保他不对任何人提起基♥督♥徒的事
but you need to make sure he keeps quiet about this.
因为这不只是失去嗑嗨这么简单
Alright, 'cause it's not just about losing K-Hole,
情况比这要糟糕多了
it's way worse than that.
我跟你这么说吧
Let's put it this way.
你愿意从一支摇滚乐队
Would you want to go from being a rock band
变成一支...福音摇滚乐队吗
to being... A Christian rock band?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
"熊沾了蜂蜜有点黏"
"The bear is sticky with honey."
这是他的原话
Those were his exact words.
但这话什么意思啊
But what does that mean?
盖文是用了比喻
Well, Gavin speaks in parables.
我认为盖文的意思是
I think what Gavin is saying is...
"想象一只熊"
"Consider the bear."
所有这些包装宣传就好像蜂蜜
And all this pizazz is like the honey.
变得黏人惹人烦了
And it's become too sticky.
蜂蜜太多 弄得满身都是
There's too much of it. It's all over him.
不对 听我说 熊就是整场发布会
Incorrect. No, see, the whole launch is the bear,
而蜂蜜就是所有的宣传包装
and the honey is the pizazz.
熊需要更多的宣传
The bear needs more pizazz.
熊渴望被宣传
The bear is ravenous for pizazz.
你又不是盖文肚子里的蛔虫
You don't speak for Gavin.
我不用是 这就是盖文的原话
I don't need to. This is the word of Gavin.
好吧 不跟你争了
Alright, forget it.
-你干♥你♥的 我做我的 -好啊 可以
- You do it your way, I'll do it mine. - Okay, fine.
就让你们看看
Gonna show you.
-跟我来 -让你们都看个明白
- Okay, follow me. - Make it clear for all of you.
祝贺你们成为
Well, congratulations on becoming
魔笛手公♥司♥官方指定的拖车公♥司♥
Pied Piper's official towing company.
是 好极了
Uh-huh, yeah, great.
所以账单我是该寄给你
So should I bill this to you,
还是由达头蒂先生来处理
or is Mr. Bighetti gonna take care of it?
-达头蒂 -车注册在他名下
- "Bighetti"? - It's registered under his name.
抱歉 我能看一下吗
I'm sorry. Can I...?
不管怎么说 这是个错误
Anyway, it was a mistake.
很抱歉我公开了你的身份
I'm sorry I outed you.
我也希望我们能重回正轨
I just wish we could go back to normal.
能像以前那样
You know, just like, how things were.
一位CEO和你这位同性恋CEO
A CEO and a gay CEO.
我都不知道正常该是什么样的了 理查德
I don't even know what normal is anymore, Richard.
这一天真是太混乱了
It's been such a crazy 24 hours, you know?
八卦在硅谷传得太快了
Gossip travels so fast in the Valley.
要是我双亲还愿意理我就是万幸
I'll be lucky if my parents ever talk to me again.
你双亲不是基♥督♥徒吗
Your parents aren't Christian?
我是帕罗奥图土生土长的
I'm from Palo Alto.
我爸说我的生活方式让他恶心
You know, my dad says my lifestyle makes him sick.
他只想要回他的同性恋儿子
He just wants his gay son back.
他对同性恋这部分倒是没意见吗
And he's okay with the gay part?
他就是同性恋
He's gay.
但最不可思议的一点是
But the crazy part is,
等我终于回到家躺在床上
when I finally got home and I got in bed,
这是我这些年来睡得最熟的一觉
I had the soundest sleep I've had in years.
-你累坏了 -不 是解脱了 理查德
- Exhaustion. - No! Relief, Richard.
我的身份公开了
I'm out, okay?
我的噩梦结束了
My nightmare's over.
我都不用再藏回柜子里
I don't ever have to go back in the closet again,
而这都是拜你所赐
and I've got you to thank for it.
你看
Check it out.
1见钟情
爱同性 信基♥督♥ 我自豪
喜欢吗
You like it?
挺好 我觉得 内容是不是有点太多
It's good. I guess... maybe it's just a little busy?
比如 有的词用得太直白了
Like, um, there's one word too many.
-有的词 -我喜欢"爱同性"这部分
- One word? - Well, I like the "gay" part.
再更着重强调都没问题
If anything, it could be more gay.
你应该多渲染爱同性的部分
You should gay it up,
然后 我还喜欢"我自豪"这块
and then, I like the "Proud" Part.
只有
It's just the...
"信基♥督♥"这部分
Christian part.
理查德 这感觉很棒
Look, Richard, this is great,
因为现在我既能是同性恋又能是基♥督♥徒
because now I can be gay and a Christian.
或者只是同性恋
Or just be gay!
你可以爱正太
You know, you could be a-- a twink.
熊男 毛男
A bear, an otter.
交际花 肥仔 嫩草
A circuit queen, a chub, a pup.
基皮士 大叔控
A gipster, a daddy chaser,
皮衣男 人妖
a leatherman, a lady boy.
或者是唐老鸭
You could be a Donald Duck,
那指的是被海军开除的同性恋
which is a gay guy who got kicked out of the Navy.
我 我知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I-- I know what it is.
你怎么这么了解同性恋
How do you know so many gay things?
因为我之前合作过的一个家伙
I worked with a guy.
你就
Just...
别公开你的基♥督♥徒身份
don't be a Christian.
在你给我惹了这么多麻烦之后
After all you put me through,
事实证明 你也对此有偏见
it turns out, you're biased too.
不 不 不 我没有
No! No, no, no! I'm not!
我发誓我没有 我完全接受
I swear to you I'm not. I'm chill AF.
只是其他所有人不接受
It's just everybody else.
如果你承认基♥督♥徒身份
Look, if you go Christian,
我就会失去嗑嗨游戏团队
I lose K-Hole games.
我不能让这个发生 我知道这很糟糕
I cannot let that happen. I know it sucks.
很难堪 但这是事实
It's shitty, but it's the truth.
我来帮你解决吧 理查德
I'm gonna make things easy for you, Richard.
我不干了
I'm out.
-不隐瞒身份了吗 -不是
- Of the closet? - No!
我不参与新互联网了
The new Internet!
你说的那个互联网 怎么说来着
The Internet you said was gonna be-- What was it?
"第一个真正自♥由♥公开的互联网"
"The first truly free and open Internet."
向每个人敞开大门
Open for everyone.
这些口号♥都被狗吃了吗
Whatever happened to that, huh?
你家挺漂亮
Nice place.
谢谢
Oh, thanks, yeah.
那个装饰还真合适
Oh, wow! That's a nice touch.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks!
蒙特利湾水族馆在测试他们的声纳时
The Monterey Bay Aquarium was testing their sonar,
在三千米深的海洋底部发现了这个
and found this thing, like, two miles under the ocean.
我想既然埃利希和我已经买♥♥下它了
And I figure, Erlich and I already bought it,
我就继续留着它吧
so I might as well hold onto it.
而且它有3600公斤
Plus, it weighs like 8,000 pounds,
即使我想我也挪不动它
so I couldn't move it if I wanted to.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表