剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我找胡佛 我是杰夫·沃什伯恩
I need to talk to Hoover. It's Jeff Washburn.
对 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
这是第三名 一共获得了46票
This one came in third with 46 votes.
挺可爱 下一个
Cute. Next?
这是第二名 有374票
This one came in second with 374 votes.
不错 感觉很有力量
Nice, feels solid.
而以9986票高票当选的是这个
And with 9,986 votes this,
到现在为止互利最受欢迎的设计
by far, was Hooli's favorite.
我喜欢
Hmm, I like it.
很大胆
It's bold.
盖文·逼
Gavin B.
胡佛先生 有你的电♥话♥
Mr. Hoover? You have a phone call.
他说你会明白是为了什么事
He said you'd know what it was regarding.
一位叫杰夫·沃什伯恩的先生
A Mr. Jeff Washburn.
累死我了
I am so exhausted.
但我特斯拉的后排座
But the backseat of my Tesla's
超级舒适 对吧理查德
really comfy though, right, Richard?
我花的钱绝对物有所值
Definitely worth all the money I'm spending on it.
买♥♥得划算
Good purchase.
不是冲动消费
Not a mistake.
我的钥匙开不开
My key doesn't work.
我试试我的
Uh, let me try mine.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我的也开不开
Mine doesn't work either.
杨 让开
Yang. Move.
你有什么应用的创意吗
Do you have a app idea?
没
No.
对不住 埃利希已经是过去时
Sorry. Errich is gone.
现在这是我的孵化器
This is my incubator now.
什么
What?
你们的东西都在那儿
Your things are over there.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你把我们的东西就这么扔到草坪上
You just took our shit and threw it on the lawn?
吉尔弗约尔
Gilfoyle,
你个种族歧视
you are racist.
还有理查德
And Richard...
你丑爆了
you are ugly.
埃利希时代已经过去
The Errich administration is over.
-什么 -你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
- What? - What the fuck?
你不能就这样把我们扫地出门 杨建
You can't just kick us out, Jian-Yang.
抱歉 你们是时代浪潮的受害者
Sorry. You are victims of a circumstance.
谢谢
Thank you.
杨建
Jian-Yang.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
为什么这一片都飘着股培根的味道
Why does the whole neighborhood smell like bacon?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表