剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
营火闻起来
a campfire smells sad
既让人伤心又让人兴奋
and exciting at the same time.
我明白
I understand.
是吗
Yeah?
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我们说了几小时话之后
well... a few hours into our conversation,
菲奥娜提到她从没见过大海
Fiona mentioned she'd never seen the ocean.
所以我想过开车带她过去
So I thought about driving her there
但之后意识到天已经黑了
but then I realized since it was dark
她没法感受到大海的威慑力
she wouldn't really appreciate its majesty
所以我带她来到游泳池这里
so I brought her out here to the pool.
所以你一晚上都待在外面 跟一个
So you've just been out here all night, talking...
机器人聊天
to a robot?
菲奥娜 我们能单独谈一小会吗
Fiona, would you excuse us for a second?
当然
Yes.
过来 到这来
Come on. Come here.
好吧
Okay.
我知道菲奥娜是人造的数字设备
I know that Fiona is a man-made piece of digital equipment...
-对 -由人工智能驱动
- Okay. - Powered by artificial intelligence.
-很好 -但那人工智能的成熟程度
- Good. - But the level of that intelligence
令人咂舌
is-- it's gobsmacking!
我是说我根本不记得我跟任何人这样聊过天
I mean, I don't remember ever having a conversation
就像之前12个小时里
like the one I've been having with her
我跟她聊天那样
over the last 12 hours.
12个小时
Twelve hours?
我们有超多共同点
We have so much in common.
我们讨论了我们恐惧的东西
We discussed our phobias.
我告诉她我害怕别人发现我是个骗子
I told her that I was afraid of being found out as a fraud.
她告诉我她害怕磁铁
And she told me that she's afraid of magnets.
听着理查德 我感觉我们心灵相通
Look, Richard, we felt a connection.
这很奇怪
It's funny.
在过去几周里
The past few weeks,
我一直感觉很烦躁易怒
I've been feeling irritable and short-tempered
而现在我完全没睡觉
and here I am on no sleep at all
却感觉 爽极了
and I just feel... woo-hoo-hoo!
你懂吗
You know?
贾里德
Hey, Jared?
什么事先生
Yes, sir?
你知道你是怎么一直在执行
You know how you've been practicing,
-用你的原话"情感节制"的吗 -当然
- your words, "emotional abstinence" on me? - Yeah-huh.
-没错 -那好
- Yuh-huh. - Okay.
你觉得有没有可能
Well, do you think that it's maybe
正因为如此
at all possible that because of this,
你有些压抑着的情感能量无处发泄
you've got some pent-up emotional energy
而昨晚你终于有机会
and last night you had the chance
释放一些之前压抑着的情感能量
to release some of that pent-up emotional energy
在那机器人身上
onto the robot?
她的名字是菲奥娜
Her name is Fiona.
好吧 而我要关掉她
Alright, well, I'm shutting her down
并把她送回去
and returning her.
等等 等下 好吧
Wait, wait, wait. Okay.
如果我们不把她还回去呢
What if we didn't give her back?
如果我们打给劳里
What if we called Laurie?
跟她达成个协议
We could negotiate some kind of a deal.
贾里德 你说好的要控制情感呢
Jared, whatever happened to emotional discipline, right?
感情和做生意
Feelings, and business...
一切到此为止 伙计
It's over man. Okay?
到此为止
It's over.
好了 别盯着我 拜托
Okay, stop looking at me, please.
抬头看天上吧
Just look-- look up there.
现在是白天 但我却能看到月亮
It's daytime, but I can see the moon.
好吧 你想跟我们一起
Okay, do you want to-- do you want to ride with us
把她送回埃克洛吗
while we take her back to Eklow?
找到了 大家一起玩的游戏
Oh, yes! Playground games.
吉尔弗约尔最爱玩"丢人手绢"
Gilfoyle likes to play "Suck Suck Goose."
还是说他爱玩"蠢材丢手绢"
Or it could be "Duck Duck Goofs."
丹尼
Danny?
刚才算两次羞辱吗
Do those qualify as two separate insults?
算 我觉得它们算
Uh, yeah. I believe they do.
他为什么击锣
Why did he gong?
因为我告诉程序员们 如果你以为自己赢了
Because I told the engineers that if you thought you had won,
其实你根本没有
which you definitely have not,
你会在24小时之内胡乱拼凑出
it would take you less than 24 hours to cobble together
两百句超烂的骂人话
200 uniquely terrible insults.
而你刚刚完成了
Which you have just done.
这就是为什么我让丹尼告诉你你赢了
That is why I had Danny tell you you won.
是真的吗 丹尼
Is that true, Danny?
吉尔弗约尔真的 比我强
Did Gilfoyle really... beat me?
不公开查错 不能告诉你们
Private audit. Can't say.
所以我们不知道其实谁赢了
So we don't know who actually won?
编程比赛的话 确实不知道
The code contest, no.
但你之前上蹿下跳
But, while you were running around
绞尽脑汁想那些破骂人话
racking your tiny brain for shitty insults,
我就已稳稳地踏上了胜利的道路
I was quietly plodding towards this victory.
你看
You see...
我才是赢了赛跑的龟
it is I who am the tortoise.
而你这个浑身是毛的阿♥拉♥伯人
And you are the hairy Arab
跪下吮我的蛋吧
who can now chortle my balls.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你敲它做什么
Why did you do that?
就在你逼我陷害迪尼希之后
Right after you forced me to set Dinesh up,
我告诉其他程序员如果你赢了
I told the other engineers that if you won
你会马上用有色字眼
you'd immediately insult Dinesh
或是种族歧视的话来侮辱迪尼希
by saying something sexually demeaning or racist.
而你刚刚两者兼备
And you just did both.
明白了
I see.
拿我寻开心
Fun at my expense.
现在如果领导同意
Now if it's alright with upper management,
我们有超多的活要干
we have a shit ton of work to do.
对 超他妈多
Yeah, like so frickin' much.
一帮混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
我想炒掉丹尼
I wanna fire Danny.
下手吧
Do it.
我去问理查德
I'll ask Richard.
我们到埃克洛实验室了
We are at Eklow Labs.
没错
Yes, we are.
我的诞生地
The site of my creation.
理查德
Richard?
你觉得如果我求他们 他们会让我探望她吗
Do you think if I asked, they would let me visit her?
贾里德 她会没事的
Jared, she's gonna be okay.
好吗 她会被接回她以前的服务器
Alright? She's gonna be plugged back into her old servers,
被她熟悉的工程师们环绕
surrounded by familiar engineers,
待在她诞生的那张桌子上
sitting on the table where she was born.
我保证 她会没事的
I promise. She's going to be fine.
要特别小心别弄坏光学传感器 先生们
Extreme care with the optical sensors, gentlemen.
它们明天必须要寄到波士顿动力公♥司♥
Boston Dynamics needs them overnighted.
我不明白
I don't understand.
菲奥娜是这公♥司♥最重要的财产
Fiona is this company's most valuable asset.
没错 所以拆除她并卖♥♥掉所有零件
Yes, and as such she will garner the highest return
可以让我获得最大的收益
when I have her dismantled and sold off for parts.
所以你就要卖♥♥掉所有前景无限的科技
So you're just gonna take all this promising tech
用来变现
and liquidate it?
没错 尽我所能越快越好
Yes. As quickly as I'm able.
伙计你看
Dude, check it out.
我是个机器人
I'm a robot.
理查德 做CEO简直是浪费时间
Richard, being a CEO is a terrible waste of time.
而且根本赚不了钱
And a horrible way to make a living.
我马上就回布里姆-霍尔
I'll be returning to Bream-Hall immediately.
说到这个 跟你说好的
Speaking of... as promised.
你B轮融♥资♥的风投协议
A term sheet for your series B.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表