剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
真棒 完美收尾
Yeah! Get it.
埃克洛实验室
阿里尔就在那边 穿红衬衫那个
Ariel's right over there in the red shirt.
打断一下
Uh, excuse me.
你是阿里尔·埃克洛
Ariel Eklow?
是我 理查德·亨德里克斯
It's me, Richard Hendricks.
你好 所有新员工都应该直接跟特里报道
Hi. All new employees should just check in with Terry.
不
No.
不 我不是新员工
No, I'm not a new employee.
我是从魔笛手来的
I'm from Pied Piper.
我来把你们的软件整合到我们的网络上
I'm here to integrate your software onto our network.
哦对
Yes.
是金主让你来的
Sent by the bankers.
再跟我说一遍我为什么要让
Tell me again why I should allow my software
我的软件在你的小实验网络上运行
onto your little experimental network.
好吧
Okay.
恕我直言
Well, uh, with all due respect,
那是因为我们共同的风投
it's because our mutual VC
告诉我你们烧了
told me that you burned through
他们投的不少钱
a ton of the cash they gave you,
所以基本上我要免费给你们提供计算服务
so I basically now I have to give you compute services for free.
那么 你想怎么办
So... what do you wanna do here?
我想我只能照做
I suppose I'll allow it.
好吧 跟我来 我把你介绍给她
Okay, follow me. I'll introduce you to her.
等等 不好意思 她
Wait, sorry. Her?
菲奥娜
Fiona?
醒醒 亲爱的 菲奥娜
Wake up, my dear. Fiona?
早上好
Good morning.
你感觉还好吗
You feel good?
我感觉...正常
I feel... normal.
她很漂亮吧
Isn't she pretty?
是啊 当然
Yeah, sure, yep.
不准打她的主意
Don't get any ideas.
不 我绝对不会的
No. I would never.
那... 我就开始工作了
So... I'm just gonna start working.
我只需要生成你的开♥发♥者账号♥
I just have to generate your developer account
然后把她整合到我们的核心服务中
and then integrate her into our core services.
应该用不了几个小时
It shouldn't take more than a couple hours.
没问题吧
Is that alright?
没问题吧 菲奥娜
Is that alright with you, Fiona?
别跟她说话
Don't speak to her.
给我在一个半小时内搞定
And make it 90 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello.
我的天哪
Mother of God.
但没有人预料到的是
What no one saw coming, was a...
我的鼻子真的那么大吗
Is-- is my nose really that big?
我是说
I mean, I--
我看起来像个反犹太人运动的卡♥通♥形象
I look like an anti-Semitic propaganda cartoon.
没错
Yep.
但至少当你跟阿德里安·格兰尼坐在一起时
But at least when you're sitting with Adrian Grenier,
他的脸才比较著名
whose face is one of the top faces,
他们会把镜头从你的脸
well, they'll be cutting from your face
切到他的脸上
to his face.
等切回你的脸
And back to your face,
然后我们就又要看到他的脸了
then we'll get to see his face again.
这简直不忍♥直视
This is untenable.
我们就会跟汽车一样意义重大
We'll be just as significant as the car.
太棒了
Fascinating.
你好 理查德
Hello, Richard.
你想跟我聊天吗 理查德
Would you like to talk to me, Richard?
不行 你老板说我不能 所以
No, uh, your-- your boss said I'm not supposed to, so.
这可以帮助我学习
It helps me to learn.
我什么话题都可以跟你聊
I can talk about anything you like.
-你想跟我聊点什么吗 -没有
- Is there anything you would like to talk about? - No.
抱歉 不用了 谢谢
Sorry. No, thank you.
我感受到了焦虑
I'm sensing anxiety.
你有什么烦心事吗
Are you unhappy with something?
好吧 当然
Okay, uh, sure.
我有一件事可以跟你聊聊
There is one thing I could talk to you about,
但是... 这事超级蠢
but it's-- it's super dumb.
我愿意跟你聊聊超级蠢的事
I would like to talk to you about one super dumb thing.
好吧 我...
Okay, so I...
我忙了好几个月
I've been working for months
想让这个平台上线
trying to launch this platform.
我像个地精一样在一个小黑屋里写代码
Coding away in a dark room like a goblin,
有那么短暂的一刻
and for one brief moment,
我终于可以爬出我的小洞穴 在阳光下
I get to crawl out of my little cave into the sun,
对大家说 "看我创造了什么"
and just say, "Hey, everybody, look what I created."
但是...
But...
我却连阳光都看不到
instead of being out there,
而是在另一间小黑屋里做些跑腿的事
I am in another dark room doing scutwork,
我的首席运营官却备受别人赏识
while my COO gets all the recognition,
而且 我不是个虚荣的人
and look, I-- I'm not a vain person.
我真的不是 只是...
I'm really not. It's just--
对理查德的爱在哪里
Where's the love for Richard?
只是... 我...
That's-- I--
只是有点不公平 就这样
It just doesn't seem fair, that's it.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you. Yeah.
我的情感认知协议
My emotion recognition protocol
检测到了一系列的情感
is detecting a wide range of feelings.
包括谦逊
Including humility.
-不对 -自我厌恶
- No. - Self-loathing.
小气 应得感
Pettiness. Entitlement.
-菲奥娜 好了 菲奥娜 -不成熟
- Fiona, okay. Fiona! - Immaturity.
妄自尊大
Megalomania.
-好了 -幼稚
- Alright. - Infantilism.
-性无能 -才没有 菲奥娜 别说了
- Sexual inadequacy. - That's not true. Fiona, stop!
-潜在自杀倾向 -闭嘴
- Possible suicidality. - Shut up!
自残欲
A desire to self-mutilate.
好了 别说了 别说了
Alright. Stop, stop.
好吧 听着 菲奥娜
Alright, look, Fiona.
恕我直言 其实你没资格说这些
you're not really in a position to talk, all due respect.
我是说 你跟那个阿里尔的所有互动
I mean, your whole dynamic with that Ariel guy?
那才不健康呢
It's not healthy!
懂吗 你真该转转你那双机器人的铁眼
Okay? You may want to turn that steely robot eye of yours
好好关注一下那件事 知道吗
towards that whole situation, alright?
好 我会的
Yes, I will.
运行情感认知协议 运行对象 菲奥娜
Running emotion recognition protocol on subject: Fiona.
这房♥子是新建的
The house is new construction.
楼上有三间卧室
Three bedrooms upstairs,
-楼下还有附赠的一间 -打扰一下
- and a bonus room, down. - Excuse me?
丹波克
Denpok.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
请先登记
Sign in, please.
盒子还有18小时就要发布了
The Box launches in 18 hours,
而他却还在说
and he's talking about
在半月湾开一家冰激凌店
opening an ice cream shop in Half Moon Bay.
还说要组建家庭
And starting a family!
是指要养孩子 他自己养
Like to raise? Himself?
我觉得是
I think so.
就好像他的存在感受到了威胁
It's some kind of existential crisis he's having.
你得帮帮我
You need to help me here.
是你亲自"送"我出互利办公楼的大门
You marched me out of the Hooli offices yourself
现在你又来低声下气地求我帮你
and now you come groveling to me for assistance?
我可以付钱给你
I could pay you.
所以说我就是为你服务了
So I would serve at your pleasure?
胡佛 你没有变
Hoover, you have not changed.
但或许盖文变了
But perhaps, Gavin has.
或许他注定要抚养孩子 卖♥♥冰激凌
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表