剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Wait, I'm sorry, Richard. Who would these credits be for?
劳里·布里姆 她任命自己为埃克洛的CEO了
Laurie Bream. She made herself CEO of Eklow.
我只是想帮帮她
I'm just trying to help her out.
-什么 -你认为你今天能搭建好吗
- Pardon? - Do you think you could set those up by today?
又来活儿了 真棒
More work. Fantastic.
理查德 我不是很明白...
Richard, I don't quite understand...
搞定
Done!
搞定 我搞定了
Done! I am done!
看看这个
Look at this!
编程马拉松结束了
Code sprint over.
祝贺各位 真的 做得好
Congratulations, everybody. Really, good-- good job.
现在剩下的就只有...
The only thing left to do now is...
回到工作状态 进行代码审查 找出错误
get back to work and review all the code for errors.
好的
Okay, so...
-好 -简直是灵魂出窍的体验
- Okay. - That was an out-of-body experience.
就像是上帝在通过我写代码
It was like God was coding through me.
时间都静止了
Time stood still.
我们其他人的时间可没静止
Not for the rest of us it didn't.
笑出来吧 吉尔弗
Laugh it up, Gilf.
我听到你开我花钱的玩笑了
I hear you making your little jokes at my expense,
让所有工程师都跟我对着干
turning all the engineers against me.
但是等这些结果出来
But the second these results go up,
他们都会看到唯一重要的事了 那就是...
they're all going to see the only thing that matters--
谁出的错更低
Who made less errors.
你是想说谁出的错更"少"吗
You mean who made "fewer" errors?
你觉得自己很聪明
Oh, you think you're so clever.
你知道还有谁觉得自己聪明吗
You know who else thought it was clever?
兔子
The hare.
直到它被乌龟打败
Right before it was defeated by the tortoise.
我就是他妈的乌龟 吉尔弗约尔
I'm the fucking tortoise, Gilfoyle.
-我就是他妈的乌龟 -继续说
- I'm the fucking tortoise! - Keep saying that.
我等不及要看看结果了
I can't wait for these results to go up.
两位 不 我们说过这个 记得吗
Guys? No, no, no. We talked about this. Remember?
你们两个现在都是高级管理层了
You're both senior management now.
好吗 你们的代码都会被私下审查
Okay? Your code will be subject to private review.
不 不 不 不 不要私下审查
No. No, no, no, not private.
大家都得知道我比吉尔弗约尔强
Everyone has to know that I'm better than Gilfoyle.
不好意思 我们在私下里
I'm sorry. When it was just us,
可以装个逼消遣一下
a little cocksmanship was a fun diversion.
但整个工程师团队
But the entire engineering team's morale
需要将你们视为同样水平的两位领导
depends on seeing you both as equally competent leaders.
丹尼会审查你们的代码
Danny over there is going to be reviewing your code,
并对结果完全保密
and keeping the results completely confidential.
贾里德
Jared...
反正我们都知道谁是更好的程序员
I believe we all know who's the better coder anyway.
理查德
Richard?
抱歉 我还是
I'm sorry, I'm still having
有点不太明白
a little bit of a hard time understanding.
你去见劳里跟她要钱
You went to see Laurie to get money from her
但你现在要把我们的资源给她
but now you're giving our resources to her.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
说实话 贾里德 她简直一团糟
Well, honestly Jared, she was a mess.
而且我真心地为她难过
And I really, genuinely felt bad for her.
为了劳里
For Laurie?
没错
Yup.
理查德 你心很大[有气度]
Richard, you have an enormous heart.
我不是说像我已逝的朋友格洛丽亚那样
And I don't mean in the same way my deceased friend Gloria did,
医生们本应该发现的
which the doctors should have really caught
因为她的指关节就特别大
because her knuckles were gargantuan.
但你有没有觉得 在这件事上
But do you think in this instance,
你可能让自己的感情
you might have allowed your emotions
蒙蔽了自己的商业直觉
to cloud your business instincts?
我会认为我做出了很棒的商业决定
Well, I would argue that I made a very good business decision.
因为现在 劳里站在我们这一边了
Because now, Laurie is on our side.
这对我们协商B轮融♥资♥是非常有利的
Which will play out very nicely when we negotiate our series B.
好吧 理查德 在这样的情况下
Okay, Richard, it is important
在感情上进行自我约束是非常重要的
to develop emotional self-discipline for situations like this.
有时候你得让自己麻木
Sometimes you have to numb yourself.
你要是在外面站街
If you wanna work the corner,
就不能睡一个爱一个
you can't fall in love every time you turn a trick.
所以要吃奥施康定
That's why you do the oxy.
我的意思是 如果你需要在情感上
What I'm saying is if you ever need to develop strategies
培养更好的自我控制能力
to cultivate more emotional self-control,
-很明显我是有经验的 -你有经验
- obviously I do have some experience. - You do?
毫无疑问 你注意到了
Doubtless you've noticed
我在试图远离你
that I've been pulling away from you.
不 没有 说实话我没注意
No-- no, I can't... honestly say that I have.
看看霍尔登
Look at Holden out there.
你觉得我不喜欢给你泡茶吗
You think I didn't love making your tea?
谁会不喜欢
Who wouldn't?
但是 当你任命我为首席运营官时
But, when you anointed me COO,
为了公♥司♥的利益
I learned to stop investing those feelings in you
我学会了停止对你投入感情
for the good of the company.
称之为情感节制吧
Call it emotional abstinence.
贾里德 你看
Jared, look, um,
在劳里这件事上
in regards to the whole Laurie thing,
我其实觉得我做出了正确的决定
I actually think I made the right call.
-好吧 -好
- Alright. - Alright.
有需要找我吧
Well, I am available.
显然 不是在感情上
Not emotionally, obviously.
明白
Got it.
这附近有家评价很高的
There's a highly rated new dim sum establishment
新早茶店
in this neighborhood.
先生 理查德·亨德里克斯
Sir, Richard Hendricks just posted
刚刚发布了一封警告函
a cease and desist letter.
"...魔笛手版权所有软件的非法拷贝"
"...unlawful copying of Pied Piper's proprietary software."
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
那个白♥痴♥让自己的代码被盗了
That idiot let someone steal his code,
所以现在有两个公♥司♥
so now there might be two companies
能让我的盒子过时
working to make my box obsolete?
我会找出负责人是谁
I'll try to find out who's responsible.
-祝你好运 -互利地图说早茶店在那边
- Good luck. - HooliMaps says dim sum is that way.
麻烦你右转
Right turn, please.
魔笛手
快看 魔笛手
Look! Pied Piper!
跟上那个中国男
Follow that Chinese man.
骑车子的中国男
The Chinese man on the bicycle.
那个穿着绿色魔笛手T恤骑自行车的中国男的
The Chinese man on the bicycle in the green Pied Piper t-shirt.
快快 快开 别跟丢了
Hurry, hurry! Come on! Don't lose him.
你好啊伙计 你怎么样
Hey dude, how's it goin'?
那个评测进行得 怎么样了
How's that... review going?
差不多搞定了对吧
Probably done, right?
因为要捉出我写的代码里的虫
'Cause it took you no time
根本花不了多少时间吧
counting up the bugs in my stuff?
因为我就是那么厉害
'Cause I crushed it so hard?
跟吉尔弗约尔比
Compared to Gilfoyle?
对吧
Right?
我明白 明白 你得保密
I get it. I get it. It's a secret.
为了公♥司♥的士气 我举双手支持
Company morale. I'm so on board.
但我确实比他强 对吧
I did crush him, right?
他赢过我了
He did better than me?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这他妈简直是我最恐怖的噩梦成真
This is my worst fucking nightmare.
但只比我强一点点 对吧
But not by a lot, right?
他没碾压我吧
He didn't like kick my ass?
他碾压我了
He kicked my ass?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥就干脆点告诉我
Just fucking tell me.
就他妈告诉我他是怎么把我秒成渣的
Just fucking tell me how much he kicked my ass by.
你♥他♥妈♥就告诉我吧
Please just fucking tell me.
我不会求你的 绝对不会求你的
I'm not gonna beg. I'm not gonna beg.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表