剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
来搞定商业上的事
who can handle the business side.
-比如说谁 -我不知道
- Like who? - I don't know.
我得在劳里发现我不在公♥司♥之前
I'm sorry, but I gotta Uber back to the office
打车回办公室
before Laurie realizes I'm gone.
别走 等等 我雇谁啊
No, no, wait. Who do I hire?
懂有价证券的吗
Someone who understands securities, right?
不一定
Not necessarily.
你的币不一定是证券型代币
I mean, your coin doesn't have to be a security.
你可以做实用型代币
You could do a utility token instead,
因为你要提供的是真正的算力
since you provide an actual unit of compute.
另外 你得取得美国证♥监♥会♥的同意
Although, you'd have to convince the SEC.
该死 高峰溢价
Damn it. Surge pricing.
-莫妮卡 -你发布时可能都不用
- Monica. - You might not even need to bother
费心采用移♥动♥平均定价策略
with a moving average pricing strategy when you launch.
但是你得密切关注
But you will need to keep a close eye on
各方声明 包括美国联邦政♥府♥
statements from the federal government,
韩国的和中国的
South Korea, and China.
所以说 你雇的人
So, whoever you do hire
必须知道怎么做这些
should definitely know how to do all that.
好了 还有六分钟到
Okay, six minutes.
-莫妮卡 -干嘛
- Monica. - What?
就是你
It's you.
你就是我要找的人
You're the right person.
不
No.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
来嘛 给我一个拒绝的理由
Come on. Give me one good reason.
我...热爱我的工作
I... love my job.
你不喜欢给劳里打工
You hate working for Laurie.
是共事好吗 我们地位相等
With Laurie, okay? We are both equal partners.
好吧
Okay.
莫妮卡 我会采用首次代币发行
Look, Monica. I will do the ICO.
只要你肯跟着我♥干♥
But only if you do it with me.
答应我
Come on.
怎么了
Wait, what's happening?
我取消叫车了
Canceling my Uber.
-所以你答应了 -去她娘的
- So, you're in? - Fuck it.
我答应了
I'm in.
去她娘的B轮融♥资♥
Fuck series B.
魔笛币一定会成功的
PiedPiperCoin is totally gonna work.
那是必须的 一定会成功
Yes. It is. It totally is.
魔笛币 0.07美元
我就确认一下
So, just to confirm,
这个币要达到B轮融♥资♥
in order for this coin to be worth
带给我们的价值
what series B was worth to all of us,
要卖♥♥到多少钱
it has to sell for how much?
68美元
$68.
魔笛币 0.07美元
我知道了
I see.
7美分比目标略少啊
And seven cents is less than that.
是啊
Yup.
这是谁的主意来着
Whose idea was this again?
最初是吉尔弗约尔提出来的
I believe the initial idea was Gilfoyle's.
确切地说 是莫妮卡
To be fair, it was Monica
促使这件事达成的
who really pushed it over the goal line.
我得去求那家特斯拉经销商
Well, I'm gonna head down to the Tesla dealer
让我把车退回去
and beg them to take my car back.
也算有收获
Well, that's something.
我推荐的两个人也不买♥♥了
And my two referrals fell through.
我还得退掉我自己的
And I had to return mine.
现在这屋里唯一有特斯拉的就是朴雅卡
So now the only Tesla in the office is Priyanka's
还是我出的钱
and I'm paying for that.
好得很
So, that's cool.
理查德 挫折使人成长
Richard, adversity is a great teacher.
吃一堑长一智
Just like cigarette burns.
劳里 嗨
Laurie, hi.
莫妮卡
Monica.
恭喜你们的首次代币发行项目
Congratulations on the ICO.
离我们的预期还有一定距离
Yeah, yeah. Not quite the numbers we were hoping for.
我想你听了会很开心
I'm sure you're happy about that.
正相反
On the contrary.
莫妮卡 你有价值
Monica, you have certain values.
我觉得你不该
And I see no reason you
放弃和能施展你的才华的公♥司♥合作
should not work with companies that share them.
同理 我也应该如此
Similarly, I should work with companies that share my values.
你不会感到难过吗
So, no hard feelings?
我毫无感觉 莫妮卡
No feelings at all, Monica.
我们是朋友
We are friends
不应该让生意破坏了这份友谊
and we should not let business get in the way of that.
说起来 我还有一个会要参加
Speaking of, I am stepping into a meeting.
好吧 我没想到你能欣然接受
Right, well, I'm surprised you're taking this so well,
我很感谢你 劳里
I really appreciate it, Laurie.
日后再聊吧
Let us talk soon.
您收到我的提案了吗
Have you received my proposal?
潜力无限
Very promising.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表