剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
那么
Well...
祝你们好运 先生们
good luck, gentlemen.
你们是天生一对
You deserve each other.
达纳
Dana.
你知道 我从没见过他那个样子
You know, I've never really seen him like that.
那么自信
He's so assertive.
铿锵有力
Uh, articulate.
对 之前两个星期他一直在感冒
Yeah, he's had a head cold the last couple weeks.
情绪不怎么高
Been pretty low energy.
是嘛
Really?
对
Yep!
看来
So, I guess...
就你跟我了 理查德
you and me, huh, Richard?
终于就我们两个了
Together, at last.
是啊
Yeah.
达纳会骑摩托车啊
Dana rides a motorcycle?
对
Yep.
牛
Cool.
你到底是因为什么事找
So, uh, what exactly did you--
这人失心疯了
The witch lost his mind.
吉尔弗约尔 你抽烟的吗
Gilfoyle, you smoke?
我一直在想赛本那破事
I kept mulling that Seppen shit.
我根本没留任何代码在那冰箱里
I didn't leave a bit of my code on that fridge.
没有程序碎片 什么都没
No remnants, nothing,
那他们是怎么知道的
so how do they know?
然后我意识到
Then I realized...
他们一直在监听我们
they're listening to us.
这所有时间里他们一直在他妈监听我们
They've been listening to us this whole fucking time.
没错 所有这些装置都在监听我们
Right. All these devices are listening to us!
好吧
Okay, um...
吉尔弗约尔 我觉得你需要休息一下
Gilfoyle, I-I think you need some rest.
还不行
Not yet.
我检查了他们得防火墙和记录
I checked their firmware and their logs.
这冰箱被设置为不间断地录音
The fridge is set to record constantly
并上传所有信息到云端
streaming everything back to the cloud.
他们肯定检查了那些音频记录
They must have gone through those audio logs,
偷听了我们所有得对话
and listened to our conversations.
等下 就算他们没有偷听我们的对话
Wait, even if they aren't listening to us,
他们有能力做这件事 可以用来做做文章
just the fact that they could be is interesting.
该死
Shit.
他们还造烟雾报♥警♥器
They make smoke detectors.
我记得厨房♥里有一个
I think there's one in the kitchen.
那帮烂人确实在监听我们
Those fuckers are listening.
靳阳 你是在
Jian-Yang, are-- are you copying
-把那些公♥司♥复♥制♥到中国市场去吗 -没
- all those companies for the Chinese markets? - Oh, no.
操♥你♥妈♥ 赛本
Fuck you, Seppen.
魔笛手
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我昨晚睡在大头家了
I stayed at Big Head's last night.
-老天 我整晚一直在找你 -我知道
- Oh, God, I've been calling all night. - Yeah.
我只是不想被指责而已
I just didn't feel like getting reprimanded.
我以为你又一整晚都被锁在
I-I thought maybe you were locked
某个星巴克的洗手间里了
in another Starbucks bathroom overnight.
就那一次 贾里德 就一次
One time, Jared. One time.
好吧 那你就得看形势随机应变了
Okay, you're just gonna have to catch up on the fly, then.
随机应变 什么
On the fly, what?
这位是理查德·亨德里克斯
Richard Hendricks,
这两位是汤姆和维奥拉 来自赛本
this is Tom and Viola from Seppen.
幸会
How do you do?
那好 我们不想再耽误你们时间
Alright, uh, we won't take up any more of your time.
理查德今天请你们来 是因为
Richard has called you in today, because...
这个
of this.
这是赛本智能冰箱的服务条款
This is Seppen's Smart Fridge Terms of Service,
这里你们明确提到
where you specifically state
只有跟冰箱命令有关的用户数据
that only refrigerator command-related user data
才会被上传到你们的云端服务器
will be uploaded to your cloud's service.
没错
That's correct.
我们相信冰箱是现代家庭的港
We believe that the refrigerator is the hearth of the modern--
闭嘴
Stop talking.
我们知道你们的冰箱
We know your refrigerators are streaming
把所有录下的音频都上传到了云端服务器
all recorded audio to the cloud.
所有的对话
Every single conversation.
这相当于非法监听
Which is tantamount to illegal wiretapping.
你们觉得一个网络生成的口♥交♥画面很糟糕
You thought a MIME performing fellatio was bad?
等你们的用户发现他们在
What happens when your customers find out
他们的港湾前说的每一句话
that every single thing they've ever said
都被偷录了 他们会怎么想
in front of their "Hearth" has been recorded?
该死
Oh, shit.
我们从没听过那些音频记录
We never listen to any recordings.
听着 我们从没想过
Look, we never wanted to
要搞什么高科技元素
get into this tech stuff in the first place,
但我们的市场部坚持要稿
but our marketing department insisted.
这话你知我知
Between us...
是盖文·贝尔森非要我们起诉你们的
Gavin Belson was the one that pushed us to sue you.
我们有什么可以做的吗
Is there something we can do here?
这是一份协议备忘录
This is a deal memo
说明魔笛手会解决你们冰箱的网络安全问题
stating that Pied Piper will fix your security issue,
并会在未来将你们的系统升级为魔笛手的产品
and update your system to Pied Piper's stack in the future
这会大幅减低你们的服务器花费
which will lower your server costs
并提高你们冰箱的网络安全性
and improve the security of your fridges.
作为交换 你们撤诉
In exchange, you drop the suit.
理查德 我说得对吗
Uh, Richard? Did I state that correctly?
这是我们给出得条件吗
Is that our offer?
没错
Uh-huh. Yep.
我还想告诉你们我有一台赛本面包机
I'd also like to tell you I have a Seppen bread machine,
简直是我最爱的厨房♥电器
and I have never been happier with an appliance.
-幸会 -很感谢你们
- Pleasure. - Thank you so much.
很抱歉我越权行事了
I'm so sorry if I overstepped my bounds.
只是当时时间紧迫
It's just time was of the essence.
你开玩笑吗 贾里德 你拯救了我们
Are you kidding me? Jared, you saved us.
而且你不仅拯救了我们还保全了吉尔弗约尔
And you did it without having to fuck Gilfoyle over.
-谢谢 -没错
- Thanks! - Yeah, um...
我们得谈谈他们提到盖文的事
We should talk about what they said about Gavin.
大家好 魔笛手
Hello, Pied Piper!
男女比例很协调
Nice gender mix.
再多用点颜色就更好了
Could use a little more color.
摸石头过河 对吧 你想让我坐哪
Baby steps, right? Where do you want me?
-你来干什么 -你这是什么意思
- What are you doing here? - What are you talking about?
我说过我会再打给你
Well, I-I said I'd call you.
我没说我会雇你
I didn't say I was hiring you.
理查德
Richard...
我为了你离开了达纳
I-I left Dana for you.
我知道
I know.
我明白
I'm aware.
但是
But...
让我也坦率直白一回
let me try a little radical candor.
在你的CEO背后搞小动作
Um, cheating on your CEO
然后还全赖在我身上
and then blaming it all on me
并不是我想要奖励得行为
is not really the kind of behavior I like to reward.
再加上劝我把我朋友送去坐牢
Nor is pushing me to put my friend in jail.
好吧
Okay.
你想要直白 理查德
You want candor, Richard?
你这绝对是大错特错
You are objectively making a huge mistake.
我是世界顶级的首席运营官
I'm a world-class COO, okay?
而你那痴迷重金属摇滚的朋友
And your heavy metal friend?
他明显是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he's obviously a dick.
你知道 还有件事 理查德
And you know-- you know what else, Richard?
你比标准体重轻了十几二十斤
You're 20 to 30 pounds underweight.
真让人恶心
It's gross.
那是谁 感觉他聪明极了
Who was that? He seemed smart!
理查德
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表