剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
恭喜你 理查德
Congratulations, Richard.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到没 一切牺牲都有回报
See? Silver lining.
我告诉过你
I told you--
等下 贾里德
Wait, uh. Hey, Jared...
别过去 别看里面
Don't-- Don't go over there. Don't look in that.
菲奥娜
Oh, Fiona...
过来 我们
Come on, let's...
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here, huh?
不如我们回到公♥司♥
What do you say we go to the office
你给我泡杯茶吧
and you can make me some tea?
那样能让你好受些
That might make you feel better?
他签字了吗
So, did he sign?
搞定了
It's done.
棒呆
Fuck yes!
你是怎么让他签字的
How'd you get him to do it?
我跟他说的很明白 他最好
I made it clear it would be better for him
把公♥司♥交出来并马上离开这个城市
to hand over the company and leave town immediately.
这才是我印象中的中国传统嘛
That's some old Chinese shit right there.
我告诉你 你可真不简单 姚
I told you, you're a badass, Yao.
等下 这上面的买♥♥家怎么是你不是我
Wait, this lists you as the buyer, not me.
现在的计划是什么
So, what's the plan here?
你会把公♥司♥转让给我吗
You're gonna sign it over to me then?
盖文 恐怕我不能继续
Gavin, I'm afraid I will no longer
为你生产你的盒子了
be able to manufacture your boxes.
你看 我们的公♥司♥会忙于生产
You see, my company will be too busy
一台新设备
manufacturing a new device,
基于一项我刚拥有的顶尖技术
built on a radically better technology that I now own
能很快把你的产品完全淘汰
that will quickly render yours obsolete.
不仅在中国市场 还有
Here in China, and,
根据美国专利与商标局的规定
according to the U.S. Patent office,
在美国市场也一样
in America as well.
孩子们是过来为你献歌♥的
Oh, the children have returned to sing for you.
他妈的
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表