剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我们在这儿讨论什么
What are we talking about here?
你想让我们发布一种加密货币
You want us to launch a cryptocurrency?
你想要劳里·布里姆之外的选项
You wanted an alternative to Laurie Bream?
魔笛币
PiedPiperCoin.
《硅谷》
前情回顾
我承诺理查德 我们永远不会
I promised Richard that we would never
让他们收集数据或卖♥♥广♥告♥
make him harvest data or sell ads.
我不是说要在这个问题上强迫他们
I am not saying that we will force their hand on this issue,
但我也没打包票说一定不会
but neither am I saying definitively that we will not.
您收到我的提案了吗
Have you received my proposal?
潜力无限
Very promising.
听着 莫妮卡
Look, Monica,
我会采用首次代币发行 只要你肯跟着我♥干♥
I will do the ICO, but only if you do it with me.
魔笛币一定会成功的
PiedPiperCoin is totally gonna work.
当然 一定会成功
Yes! Totally is.
魔笛币 0.07美元
这是谁的主意来着
Whose idea was this again?
距离发布还有0天
大家伙
Okay, everybody.
我们上吧
Let's do this.
该拍照了 我们走
Photo time. Let's go.
元老们 来吧 我的新人们又在哪
Front-enders, come on in. Where's my back-enders?
我看到你了 编码怪人
I see you, crypto-geeks.
跟我来
Follow me!
吹笛人梗
Old Pipey thing.
霍尔登 准备好了吗
Holden. Are we set?
抱歉 我之前没用过这个相机
Sorry. I haven't used this camera before.
准备好了吗
Are we set?
准备好了 贾里德
Yes, Jared.
听着 伙计们
Look... uh, look, guys.
我知道我们的预算没计划中那么充足
I-I know we didn't have the budget we wanted to get here.
但现在我们做到了
But, we are here.
终于 我们的辛苦工作有了回报
Finally, all our hard work has paid off.
现在全世界第一个完全去中心式的网络
So now, the world's first, totally decentralized internet
将要上线...倒数五...
will be live... in five...
四
Four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
两个月后
理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard!
理查德
Richard.
你得看看这个
You have to see this.
又出什么事了
What's wrong now?
好消息
A good thing.
终于有好消息了
A good thing has finally happened.
别逗我
Don't fuck with me.
我没有逗你
I am not fucking with you!
来 来
Come, come.
看
Look.
快看用户人数
Look at the user numbers.
等等 天啊 没错吧
Wait, holy shit. Is that right?
我觉得我们的转折点终于来了
I think we've reached the inflection point.
我们成功了
We made it.
-别...别碰我 -好
- Don't, just... don't. - Yeah...
我觉得我们得庆祝一下
Well, I think this calls for a little celebration.
我一直坚信如果我们坚持不懈
I just knew that if we kept plugging away,
最终 我们会触底反弹
eventually, we'd get some traction
咸鱼翻身
and reach an inflection point.
我一直怎么说的来着
What did I keep saying?
给我们时间 我们会重回巅峰 贱♥人♥
Give us time and then we'll climb, bitches!
没错 霍尔登
Yes, Holden.
没错 除了我没说过"贱♥人♥" 但是没错
That's right, except for the bitches part, but yes.
现在我们的用户增长量每小时有12000
And now, we are gaining almost 12,000 users an hour!
太他妈棒了
Fuck, yeah!
跟你个击掌 跟你个击掌
You get a high five and you get a high five!
-太棒了 -我想简单向我的七位开♥发♥者
- Fuck yeah! - I wanna give a quick shout-out
我的七笛手
to my seven developers,
表达敬意
my Septapipers,
你们不管怎样都不离不弃
who stuck with us through thick and thin,
不像嗑嗨
unlike K-Hole,
他们撤走了游戏 背弃了我们
which took their game and totally bailed on us.
一网打尽 一网打尽
Lock them up! Lock them up!
天啊贾里德 你真是把那孩子虐待得不清
Jesus, Jared. You really did a number on that kid.
老天 没错
God. Yeah.
我只是剔除了所有不适合做理查德助理的特质
I just chipped away everything that wasn't Richard's assistant
然后就变成这样了
and this is what's left.
一网打尽
Lock them up!
硅谷
第五季第八集
进展的怎么样
So, how are things advancing?
按计划进行
To date,
我们制♥造♥了将近四十万台移♥动♥设备
we have manufactured almost 400,000 mobile devices.
这些手♥机♥都将登入魔笛网吗
And we are signing them all onto the Pied Piper network?
没错
Yes.
我们得手动启动
Well, we have to do it manually.
很慢
It is slow.
但这也有好处
But it provides an advantage.
他们也许不会发现我们在做什么
They may not know what we are doing
等到想阻止我们的时候已经太晚了
until it's too late for them to stop us.
没错
Indeed.
老实说
Yeah. To be honest,
有时候 我根本看不出来你在想什么
at times, I find it difficult to tell what you're thinking.
我知道
Mmm, I see.
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on babe*
*跟我来*
*Follow me*
*我是魔笛手*
*I'm the Pied Piper*
*跟我来 我是魔笛...*
*Follow me I'm the Pied...*
派比·范·温克威士忌
Pappy Van Winkle?
我不用从现在开始
I'm not gonna have to start
得给我的抽屉上锁了吧
locking my desk drawer now, am I?
你觉得这奇怪吗
Hey, does this seem odd to you?
什么
What?
这几天我们的用户数量一直在增长
So, our user numbers have been growing for days,
但是我们的币值没有变过
but our coin value is flat.
完全没有动过
It hasn't budged at all.
我以为这两项数据应该是挂钩的
I thought the two would be correlated,
至少有点关联吧
at least a little bit.
没错 应该是的
Yeah. Should be.
抱歉 我不是故意给狂欢泼冷水的
Sorry, I don't mean to rain on the parade.
我觉得狂欢是
I find parades to be
威权主义的无能展现
impotent displays of authoritarianism.
这是谁的包
Whose bag is this?
让开
Scoot over.
科林
Colin?
-伙计 -你来干什么
- Hey, man. - What are you doing here?
胡子不错 你在办派对吗
I like the beard. You throwing a party?
没错 如果当初你和嗑嗨
Yeah. Something that you
没有背弃我们的话
and K-Hole Games could've been a part of,
现在就可以加入了
had you not walked out on us.
拜托伙计 劳拉是我们的风投
Oh, come on, man. Laurie was our VC.
是她要我们撤走游戏抛弃你们的
She's the one that made me pull the game and bail on you guys.
于是你就乖乖听劳拉的话 对吗
So you just do whatever Laurie says, huh?
她控制了我的董事会
Well, she had control of my board.
所以就刚刚她才能炒掉我
Which is exactly how she just managed to fire me.
你失去了你的公♥司♥
You lost your company?
真惨
Aw. Bummer.
但是好消息是 我自♥由♥了
But, the cool part is, I'm free.
所以我才来了
Which is why I'm here.
我这几年一直在自己独♥立♥
I have been cooking up a solo project on the side
做一个项目
for a few years.
是一款绝对会火的新游戏
It's a killer new game.
我在想或许
And I was thinking maybe,
我们可以在你的网络上发布
we would launch it on your network.
是个独♥立♥RPG
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表