剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
and I'm, you know, spirited.
听着 吉拉 我们的条件很合理
Look, Kira, this is a fair offer.
但 我手下有三十名出色的员工
But... I've got 30 great guys.
我们就像个大家庭
We're like family,
而你只想要我带十二个人
and you only wanna bring along 12?
我必须做出对我的团队最有利的选择
I have to do what's right by my guys.
我明白这种感觉
Look, I know what it's like
觉得你只能拯救你一半的家人
to only be able to rescue half your family,
这感觉糟透了 但你有什么办法呢
and it's awful, but what can you do? Shh, shh.
-有时你只能 -贾里德 好了别说了
- Sometimes there's only one... - Jared, okay, stop.
听着吉拉 不会有人提出比我们更好的条款
Um, look, Kira, you're not gonna find a better deal than that.
你的公♥司♥几乎要破产
Your company is close to bankruptcy
我们都知道这城里最不缺的
and we all know that there are a lotta coders out there
就是程序员
in this old town,
我们可以招任何人
and we could go to any of 'em,
但我们更看重你们 所以...
but we wanna go to you, so...
好像筹码都在我们手上 对吗
kinda feels like we've got all the cards here, huh?
理查德 你一直在跟踪我
Richard. You keep following me,
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
-你好 我叫邓肯 -我叫吉拉
- Hey, I'm Duncan. - Hey. Kira.
猜猜哪家公♥司♥刚拿到A轮投资意向书
Hey, guess what company just got his Series "A" Term Sheet? Huh?
是牙价网
Oh, the Sliceline.
-恭喜你们 -我们正在疯狂招人
- Congrats, yeah. - Yeah, we're staffing up like crazy.
说到招人 你丢掉的那些程序员怎么样了
Speaking of staffing, how about all those coders you lost, man?
抱歉 那肯定对你们打击很大
I'm sorry. That must've been a real blow.
什么程序员
What coders?
不好意思 我不想无礼 但这话有点无聊
Um, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but this is boring.
感谢上帝我没有接受你们的条件
Thank God I didn't accept your offer.
不然我就是你唯一的员工了
I'd be the only guy working for you
现在盖文·贝尔森强势插入
now that Gavin Belson swooped in
并且很有手腕地大规模雇佣了
and tactically mass-hired every single
你们感兴趣的所有分布式系统工程师
distributed systems engineer you were looking at.
盖文雇了理查德所有的程序员
Gavin hired all of Richard's coders?
不是每个人 不是每个人
Not everyone. Not everyone.
没错 那家伙就是这么凶残
Yup. The guy is savage,
要是我的人喝不到咖啡他们也要去了
and so are my guys if they don't get their caffeine,
很高兴见到你 吉拉 很好
so nice meeting you, Kira. Cool. Cool, cool.
你刚才说什么筹码来着
What were you saying about holding all the cards?
要么接受所有人 要么一个都没有
All of my coders or none of them.
要不要随你
Take it or leave it.
什么
What?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你是不是... -你也...
- Do you have-- - Do you--
杨建
Jian-Yang!
杨建 你能解释一下为什么
Jian-Yang... would you please explain
我们的床上都睡着个陌生的中国佬吗
why we each found some random Chinese guy asleep in our beds?
是啊 你们整天都要工作
Yes, you work all day.
你们的房♥间总是空的 所以他们在用
Your rooms are always empty, so they use.
他们当然他妈在用
The fuck they do.
没错 这房♥子不是你们的
Yes, it's not your house.
这房♥子也不是你的 杨建
This is not your house either, Jian-Yang.
这是埃利希的房♥子
This is Erlich's house.
你认为埃利希会让你这帮人来住吗
Do you think Erlich would want your guys here?
不 所以我才请他们来 因为我恨埃利希
No. That's why I invite them, because I hate Erlich.
我们不是埃利希 你们跟埃利希都是一伙的
We are not Erlich. You are from Erlich's administration.
我们才不是 埃利希几个月没消息了
No, we are not. Nobody has heard from Erlich in months.
这样可不行
This isn't working.
我他妈要把你表弟从我床上拽下来
I'm gonna drag your cousin the fuck outta my lair.
不 这个才是我表弟
No, this is my cousin.
工程师们 欢迎
Engineers, welcome.
你们是硅谷最顶尖的
You are 63 of the top
六十三位分布式系统开♥发♥者
distributed systems developers in the Valley,
我们非常期待与你们合作
and we're looking forward to working with you.
互利代表未来 而你们的未来是...
Hooli is the future, and your future is...
盒子二
the Box Two.
你们有什么问题吗
So, are there any questions?
请说
Yes?
不好意思 但如果我们不想做那个呢
I'm sorry, but what if we don't wanna work on that?
奇怪 这可是我们的旗舰产品
Weird. This is our flagship product,
但我相信我们都想听听
but I'm sure we'd all like to hear
你想做什么产品的开♥发♥
what you would like to work on.
去中心化的互联网
A decentralized Internet,
就像我们本来想跟
like we were going to build
理查德·亨德里克斯一起搞的那种
with Richard Hendricks.
事实上 我们'互利'不能做那个 请说
Actually, that's the one thing we can't do here at Hooli. Yes?
抱歉 你雇佣了我们
Sorry. You only hired us
只是因为'魔笛手'想要我们 对吗
because Pied Piper wanted us, right?
不是这样的 继续
Untrue. Go on.
而'魔笛手'想要我们
And Pied Piper only wanted us
是因为我们能帮他们建一个去中心化的互联网
because of our ability to help build a decentralized Internet.
我不能对此发表意见 继续
Can't speak to that. Continue.
而你却告诉我们 就算我们想
And you're telling us that even if we want to,
也不能在这家公♥司♥建立去中心化的互联网
we can't build a decentralized Internet here.
可以问问原因吗
May I ask why not?
因为理查德有那项技术的专利
Because Richard owns the patent for it.
请讲 第三排穿红卫衣那位
Yes, third row, red hoodie.
他怎么得到专利的
How did he get it?
我给他的
I gave it to him.
后面那位
You in the back?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
那是出于佛家的慈悲心肠
It was a Buddhist act of selflessness.
我也信佛
Well, I'm also a Buddhist,
要是我就绝不会给他这项专利
and I would never give him the patent.
一旦他建立起这个互联网
I mean, once he builds that Internet,
就会让'互利'整个基于网络的系统
he's gonna render Hooli's entire web-based ecosystem
被完全淘汰
completely obsolete.
你在这里做的一切都会变成老掉牙
I mean, everything you're doing here is antiquated.
你不是在问我问题 你是在发表意见
That's not a question. That's a statement.
这么着吧
You know what?
操♥你♥妈♥的 我才不想让你们来做我的盒子
Fuck you guys. I don't want you working on my box.
你们配不上 还"老掉牙"呢
It's too good for you. "Antiquated"?
那你们当时为什么还跟我签约那我的工资
Why did you all take my money then,
你们这群小混♥蛋♥
you entitled little pricks?
你们都以为自己清高如列侬
You all think you're John Lennon
直到有人拿钱砸你们的脸
until someone waves a dollar in your face!
都给我滚出去
You know what? Get outta here!
去公♥司♥园区里浪上四年直到你们合同到期
Go on, just wander the campus for four years until you vest.
看我还想不想的起你们
See what I care.
我说真的 滚吧 再见 我谢谢你们
I'm serious! Go! Goodbye! Thank you very much!
一群混♥蛋♥ 说我"老掉牙"
Assholes. "Antiquated"?
他们他妈的以为自己是谁啊
Fuck do they think they are?
创新名人堂里有我的大名 他们呢
I'm in the Innovation Hall of Fame. Are they?
说到照片 正式的入选者肖像画已经送来了
Speaking of, they sent over the official inductees portrait.
你和其他大♥师♥们 都帅呆了
You and your peers. Handsome bunch.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥你妈
Fuck!
-杨先生... -该叫建先生
- So, Mr. Yang-- - It's Mr. Jian.
在中国 姓写在名前面
In China, last name comes first.
好吧 建先生
Okay. Mr. Jian,
你说这封信是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
you say that Erlich Bachman wrote this letter...
-写给你的 -是的
- to you? - Yes.
"我是埃利希 你好
"This is Erlich. Hello.
"我走了 但杨建是个很好的朋友
"I am gone, but Jian-Yang is a very good friend
"也很聪明
"and very smart.
"我想让他成为房♥子的领导者
"I want him to be the leader of the house
"管理所有的朋友
"And control all of the friends.
"再见 巴♥赫♥曼埃利希"
"Goodbye. Bachman Erlich."
是的 我想要他的房♥子 谢谢
Yes. I want his house. Thank you.
好吧 严格意义上我并不代表巴♥赫♥曼先生
Okay, I don't technically represent Mr. Bachman.
我是'魔笛手'的公♥司♥法律顾问
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表