剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
理查德
Richard...
你觉得如果我求他们 他们会让我探望她吗
do you think if I asked, they would let me visit her?
贾里德 她会没事的
Jared, she's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
硅谷
前情回顾
那个牛逼的小蠢货
That brilliant little idiot.
他找到了绕过专利的方法
He found a way around the patent!
这是亨德里克斯的网络
It's Hendrick's internet,
但又不是亨德里克斯的网络
but it's not Hendrick's internet!
我不能继续为你生产你的盒子了
I will no longer be able to manufacture your boxes.
你看 我的公♥司♥会忙于生产
You see, my company will be manufacturing
一台新设备 能很快把你的产品完全淘汰
a new device that will quickly render yours obsolete.
你跟劳里说起我们的B轮融♥资♥吗
Did you speak to Laurie about our Series B?
算是吧
Sort of.
对劳里而言一切都是生意 好吗
Nothing is personal with Laurie, all right?
所以她在风投混得风生水起
It's what makes her such a great VC.
你B轮融♥资♥的风投协议
A term sheet for your Series B.
恭喜你 理查德
Congratulations, Richard.
谢谢
Thank you.
这瓶酒可真贵
Wow. That is one expensive bottle.
只有这里最贵的香槟才配得上你们
You guys deserve the best bottle of champagne they have.
不过对我来说所有香槟的味道都差不多
Yeah, all champagne tastes the same to me, so.
我同意 我是说
I agree, I mean, what's the difference
好香槟和烂香槟到底有什么区别
between good champagne and bad champagne?
大概差五百美元吧
About $500.
拜托 伙计们 好好享受吧
Guys, come on. Enjoy it.
你们将要拿到三千万美元的第二轮融♥资♥
You're about to close a $30 million series B.
不需要卖♥♥任何广♥告♥
And you don't have to sell any ads
或者收集用户数据
or harvest user data,
城里的任何风投♥公♥♥司♥
which for any other VC in town
都从来没有开过这么好的条件
would've been a non-starter.
老实说 我真的很惊讶劳里竟然答应了
Frankly, I'm surprised that Laurie went for it.
她在董事会多占两个席位
Well, I'm not wild about the idea
这让我感到有点不安
of her having two more board seats.
毕竟她在我们面前杀死了菲奥娜
I mean, she did kill Fiona right in front of us.
听着 别担心劳里了
Listen, don't worry about Laurie, okay?
我会担任你们的负责人
I'm gonna be your point person on this.
她忙着呢 她正到处筹钱
She's got her plate full. She's raising money to recover
-好从埃克洛崩♥盘♥中恢复 -好吧
- from the whole Eklow debacle. - Okay.
那么...敬你们
So... to you guys.
好
All right.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢谢
Yup, thanks.
好了 我还得去个晚餐例会
All right. I have a dinner meeting
而且感觉我好像有点多余
and I kind of feel like a fifth wheel,
那么我就先买♥♥单了 你们好好庆祝吧
so I'm gonna pick up the check, leave you to celebrate.
-再次恭喜你们 -好吧
- Congrats again, guys. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
唯一一个没有每天有20个小时
Well, the only person we don't spend
和我们待在一起的人走了
20 hours a day with just left.
那么
So.
你们最近有什么新闻吗
What's new with you guys?
我在考虑买♥♥个新的记账软件
Well, I'm thinking of buying some new bookkeeping software.
好了 我觉得唯一算得上庆祝的方式
All right. I think the only actual way to celebrate
就是趁还没到睡觉之前分散行动 所以
is to spend one waking minute apart, so.
我先走了
I'm gonna go.
你要回家吗 我们一起叫车吧
Are you going home? Let's-- let's share an Uber.
如果你们要去你们家那么方向
Oh, well, if you're going that direction,
我开车了 可以顺路送你们
I'm-- I'm driving, so I could drop you.
吉尔弗约尔 玩《堡垒之夜》吗
Hey, Gilfoyle. Wanna play Fortnite?
等等 我不知道我们要玩《堡垒之夜》
Oh, hold on, I didn't know we were playing Fortnite.
我也来
Yeah, I'll come along.
硅谷
第五季第七集
我可以帮你把那盘子拿到水槽的
I would've taken that plate to the sink for you.
没事 我刚吃完
Uh, it's okay. I just finished, so.
我给你做的三明治怎么样 好吃吗
How was the sandwich I made you? Was it good?
味道调得怎么样
Good condiment blend?
很棒 谢谢你
Yeah. It was perfect, thanks.
理查德
Richard.
这么要求可能有点过分 但是
This might be out of line, but...
你能不能告诉贾里德你很喜欢那个三明治
would you mind telling Jared how much you enjoyed the sandwich?
我觉得他有点吓人
I'm finding him a little intimidating.
没问题 我知道他有时候是挺古怪的
Sure, yeah. Look, I know he can be a little eccentric.
我在他边上都会屏住呼吸
I tend to hold my breath around him.
让我的哮喘都有点严重了
It's exacerbating my asthma.
好吧
Ooh, okay...
理查德 有时间吗
Richard, do you have a moment?
你知道吗
You know what?
霍尔登刚给我做了一个超棒的三明治
Holden just made me a really good sandwich.
那真不错
Oh, well, that's nice.
没错
Yep.
是他要你和我这么说的吗
Did he ask you to mention that to me?
什么 才没有
What? No.
不 他就是真的很好
Okay. No, he's-- he's just great.
"做我们该做的事时 我们不需要赞誉
Well, "In doing what we ought, we deserve no praise
因为这是我们的责任所在"
because it is our duty."
圣奥古斯丁说的
St. Augustine.
那么...
So, um...
我一直在追查
I've been keeping track of the compute credits
你给劳里的算力
that you gave to Laurie.
她卖♥♥给了嬉笑机器人
And she sold them to Gigglybots
然后嬉笑机器人卖♥♥给了粉库
and then Gigglybots sold them to SmashHub.
然后又几经转手
And they traded hands a few more times,
每次价格都提高了一些
the price increasing each time until they were
直到最后被山景城的一家风险资金买♥♥下
bought by a venture fund in Mountain View.
好吧 那如果我们想买♥♥回来
Okay, uh, so if we wanted to buy them back,
要花多少钱
how much would it cost us?
一百六十万
It's $1.6 million.
-什么 -操了
- What? - The fuck?
-这样吗 -是的
- More like that? - Yeah.
迪尼希 是真的吗
So Dinesh, is it true?
真的要有第二轮融♥资♥了吗
Is series B happening?
我们都听说是真的
We all heard it's happening.
伙计们 你们知道我不能和你们说
Oh, guys, please, you know I can't talk to you
管理层的上级决定
about upper level management stuff.
绝对是真的 看看他的表情
It's totally happening. Look at his face.
简直是装得最烂的扑克脸
He has the worst poker face.
不 别...别看我的脸
No. Don't-- don't look at my face.
真是个好消息
This is great news.
我们都要有一大笔奖金了
We're all getting big, fat bonuses.
我本来还担心我不该订那辆特斯拉呢
I was a little worried I made a mistake ordering that Tesla.
抱歉 特斯拉 什么特斯拉
Sorry, Tesla? What Tesla?
S型 和你的一样
Model S. Same as yours.
不是一模一样的 我订的是P100D
I mean, not exactly the same. I ordered the P100D.
更新型的
Newer model.
续航时间更久...
It's got longer battery life--
你们知道吗 这是工作场合
You know what? This is a workplace.
这不是什么睡衣派对 这叨叨 那叨叨
This is not a fucking slumber party, gabbing, gabbing.
第二轮融♥资♥还没说定呢
And series B is not a done deal.
不管我脸上是什么表情
Despite what my face says, okay?
别相信这张脸
Don't trust this face.
谁都不该相信这张脸
No one should ever trust this face.
恭喜你买♥♥了特斯拉 丹尼
Congrats on the Tesla, Danny.
真为你激动
So excited for you.
B轮融♥资♥ 亲爱的们
Series B, baby!
去他妈的丹尼
Fuck Danny.
我是说 我爱我的特斯拉
I mean, I love my Tesla.
它拥有疯狂模式
It has Insane Mode,
就是说它能在3.2秒内从零到近一百公里
which means it goes zero to 60 in 3.2 seconds,
这真是疯狂
which is literally insane.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表