剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我们找到内鬼了
We found the mole.
谁 怎么找到的
Who? How?
杰夫不可能是内鬼好吗 不是杰夫
There's no way Jeff is the mole, okay? It's not Jeff.
杰夫
Jeff?
《硅谷》
前情回顾
下周二 盖文·贝尔森会发布他的盒子三代
Next Tuesday, Gavin Belson is launching his Box 3.
盖文·逼
Gavin B.
很大胆
It's bold!
你需要跟我的公♥司♥合作
You need to make a deal with my company.
把现有的公♥司♥名字前面加一个"新"字
Taking existing companies and just calling them new
这不叫深思熟虑
isn't sophisticated.
这叫剽窃
That's theft.
你还在做"新"互联网呢
You make a new internet.
这不一样
It's... different.
他从哪弄到我们的代码的
Where did he get our code?
我回中国去重新构造新互联网了
I went to China to do new new internet.
靳阳
Jian-Yang.
彭博
入口
谢谢你能来 贾里德
Thanks for coming along, Jared.
我只是
I just--
我已经开始想象要独自面对摄像机 然后
I started picturing myself going on camera alone, and--
是啊 我很高兴能来
Yeah, I'm happy to be here.
不过我确实不得不取消了今天下午
I-I did have to cancel a speaking engagement this afternoon,
在一个贫困中学计算机教育课上的演讲
with an underprivileged middle school computer education class,
但我觉得被自己的人生榜样抛弃
but I suppose being abandoned by a role model
也是人生中重要的一课
is in itself an important life lesson.
-马上就轮到你们了 -老天
- You guys are up next. - Oh, boy.
-贾里德 -怎么
- Hey, Jared? - Yeah?
如果艾米丽·常向我提问
If Emily Chang asks me a question,
而我看起来要恐慌发作了
and it looks like I'm gonna have a panic attack,
你就赶快插话
then you should just jump in there.
你会没事的 看看你
You're gonna be fine. Look at you!
你有着乔瓦尼·瑞比西的头发
You've got the hair of Giovanni Ribisi,
[以下三者均为演员]
蒂莫西·赫顿的肤色
and the complexion of Timothy Hutton,
以及琼尼·米歇尔的眼睛
and the eyes of Joni Mitchell.
你就像各种完美五官拼出来的土豆头先生
You're like a-- a Mr. Potato Head of beautiful people.
[土豆头先生为《玩具总动员》中角色]
而且这是提前录影
Plus, this is a pre-tape,
如果出了岔子
so if anything terrible happens,
可以后期剪辑掉
they can always edit it out.
-挺好 -好的 轮到你们了
- Cool. - Okay, you're up.
好了
Okay.
我们 相互鼓励一下
Let's, uh, slap each other?
-什么 不要 -不要吗
- What? No. - No.
-没事 我们没必要 -嗯
- It's okay. We don't have-- - Yeah.
我们不会投放广♥告♥
We will never sell you ads.
我们不会搜集或售卖♥♥你的个人信息
We will never collect or sell your information.
像盖文·贝尔森这样的人就没法从中获利
And people like Gavin Belson won't be able to profit off of it.
那大家什么时候能开始使用你的新互联网
So, when can people out there get onto your new Internet?
我们精心挑选的开♥发♥人员
Well, our team of hand-picked developers
现在正在构建这个新互联网
are currently building,
就好比在建造一座主题公园
what you might call a theme park.
他们正在建造过山车 各种游乐设施
They are building the rides, the attractions.
他们会确保一切都完美无瑕
And they're making sure everything works flawlessly
等到上线第一天
so that on day one,
向公众敞开大门的时候
when the doors open to the public,
他们能有一个绝对前所未有的体验
they can have an absolutely game-changing experience.
我喜欢这个比喻
I like that analogy.
谢谢你 艾米丽·常
Oh, well, thank you, Emily Chang.
贾里德·邓恩 作为魔笛手的首席运营官
Now Jared Dunn, as Pied Piper's COO,
现在发布这个重大消息你最想说的是什么
what is foremost on your mind as you make this big announcement?
我
Me?
是的 你 贾里德
Yes, you, Jared.
粪
Manure.
什么
Pardon?
硅谷
第五季第五集
怎么样啊
Hey! How'd it go?
感觉还行
Oh, well, you know, not that bad.
结束之后回想下 还算顺利
Once I got out there, I think it went okay.
"算顺利" 他是在谦虚 跟我相比
"Okay"? He's selling himself short. Compared to me,
他简直可媲美黛安·索耶[美国新闻记者]
he was a regular Diane Sawyer.
-我可不觉得 -理查德
- I don't know about that. - Richard?
有布里姆-霍尔的电♥话♥
Bream-Hall's on the phone for you.
终于 太好了
Oh, finally, okay. Good.
能请你们告诉我 你们打算怎么处理
Can you please tell me what you are going to do
靳阳这个烂摊子
about this Jian-Yang situation?
不处理
Yes, nothing.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
你说"不处理"是什么意思
What do you mean "Nothing"?
理查德 他们正在一个
Richard, they're developing a gay Christian dating app
为持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者量身打造的平台上
on a platform that's been genetically engineered
开♥发♥一款同性恋基♥督♥徒交友应用
to be ideal for political dissidents.
特指在中国
In China.
如果你这都竞争不过 理查德
If you lose to that, Richard,
好好反省吧
look inward.
好吧 那你们打电♥话♥给我
Alright, so, uh, did you just call me
就是要说你们不准备采取任何行动 还是
to tell me that you're doing nothing about that, or--
不 我们打电♥话♥是要告诉你
No. We called to tell you
我们找到了一个新开♥发♥团队加入你们
that we are pairing you with a new developer.
它是我们投资的公♥司♥之一
It's one of our portfolio companies
他们做的东西很酷
and they're doing some really cool stuff.
埃克洛实验室
Eklow Labs.
我相信他们肯定很厉害
I'm sure they are,
但我们已经满员了 所以
but we're kinda full up, so...
我们强烈建议你考虑一下
We strongly encourage you to consider this.
好吧
Okay.
随便问问
Let me just ask,
你们给这家公♥司♥投了多少钱
how much have you invested in this company?
-这有什么关系 -一亿一千两百万美元
- I don't see how that's relevant. - $112 million.
所以
So, um...
我没得选择 对吧
I don't really have a choice in this, do I?
你当然有
Of course you do.
你完全有权利
You are completely within your rights
让你最大的投资者失望
to bitterly disappoint your largest investor.
所以 我们说好了
So... we cool?
说定了
We cool.
所以我们要给这个不知哪冒出来的公♥司♥
So, we're just giving a random company
免费分配我们网络上的计算资源
a bunch of free compute power on our network?
一个叫什么埃克洛的公♥司♥
It's some company called Eklow,
显然他们比我们更重要
and apparently, they're a bigger deal than we are.
是埃克洛实验室 那家人工智能公♥司♥
As in Eklow Labs? The AI company?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你答应了
And you said yes?
我没得选
I didn't really have a choice!
而且 只有我有添加或删除
Besides, I'm the only one who has the security privileges
开♥发♥人员的安全权限 好吗
necessary to add or delete developers. Okay?
所以得去那公♥司♥干活的人是我
So I'm the one that has to go over there and do all the work.
我担心的不是要干活
I'm not worried about work.
我担心的是机器人
I'm worried about robots.
彭博的报道播出了
The Bloomberg piece is up.
太好了
Great.
丹尼 能不能
Danny, can we--
能不能在大屏幕上放彭博的采访
can we put the Bloomberg thing on the big screen?
贾里德
Hey, Jared!
第一次见艾米丽·常吧
First time on Emily Chang, huh?
看来我得闪人了
That is my cue.
等等 你不想看吗
Wait, what? You don't want to watch?
天哪 不想
Oh, God, no.
我不想再经历一次现场
No, I don't need to relive that.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表