剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
你说你把我们的代码都删干净了
You said you pulled all our code and bleached it.
也许你漏了哪里
Maybe you missed something.
没有
No.
不可能
No way.
他们没有证据能证明是我们 无视他们
They have no proof it was us. Ignore them.
无视他们 这算是什么解决方案
Ignore them? What the fuck kind of solution is that?
不 "港湾" 还真是个词
No. "Hearth." It's a word. Huh!
我们不需要解决什么 他们没有证据
We don't need to solve anything. They have nothing.
我很确定他们有证据 吉尔弗约尔
Well, I'm pretty sure they have something, Gilfoyle.
-所以你哪里搞砸了 -我没搞砸
- So you fucked up somewhere! - I didn't fuck up.
伙计们 我觉得肯定会有方法解决的
Well, guys, I'm sure there's something we can do here.
很高兴认识你 明天一起吃个午饭吧
很抱歉之前走得那么匆忙 有空聊聊吗
我去去就来
Just give me a second.
抱歉 我现在不方便讲话
Hey, sorry! I-I can't talk right now.
我们能见面谈吗
Can we meet up?
半夜到我家
My place. Midnight.
我得挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
等下
Okay, so wait.
你是说这个吉尔弗约尔
You're telling me this Gilfoyle guy
恶作剧黑进了冰箱
first hacked into the fridges as a prank?
而且你并不知情
Without your knowledge?
是的
Uh, yeah.
那就行了 理查德
Well, there you go, Richard!
如果你没有批准这么做
If you didn't authorize it,
那么他就是以个人名义做的
then he's acting as a rogue agent.
你就这么告诉赛本 魔笛手就能全身而退
You tell Seppen that and Pied Piper's off scot-free.
那吉尔弗约尔会怎么样
Yeah, but what would happen to Gilfoyle?
我不知道 可能会有刑事和民事诉讼
I don't know. There'd be criminal and civil charges
他就得自己面对了
he'd have to deal with on his own.
老天
Oh, Jesus!
我说不好 听起来很残忍♥
I don't know. Sounds kinda brutal.
毕竟 那些冰箱救了我们一次
In the end, being on those fridges saved us.
理查德 我告诉过你坦诚直白的态度对吧
Richard, I-I told you about radical candor, yeah?
我现在从你身上看出的
Well, what I'm getting from you now,
正是它的反面
is the opposite of that.
叫做"毁灭性同情"
It's actually something we call "Ruinous empathy."
你想为保住一颗老鼠屎
You want to destroy your entire company
而毁掉你的整个公♥司♥
just to keep one bad actor happy?
这对你一点都不公平 理查德
That's not fair to you, Richard!
那吉尔弗约尔可就再也笑不出来了
Come on. Gilfoyle will never be happy.
如果你雇了我
This is exactly the kinda thing
我能帮你解决的就是这种事
I could help you with if you hired me.
有什么新闻吗
Hey, any news?
天哪 为什么那玩意还在发出这种声音
Oh, goddammit. Why is that thing still fucking doing that?
我猜吉尔弗约尔忘了关掉它
I guess Gilfoyle forgot to turn it off.
一早上一直在响
It's been doing that all morning.
我没有他的密♥码♥
I don't have his password.
比特币的价格今天特别不稳定
Bitcoin is really volatile today.
好吧 他在哪里
Yeah, okay. Uh, where is he?
现在才早上十点 所以还没来
Well, it's 10:00 AM, so not here.
好吧 你知道吗 去他的吉尔弗约尔
Okay, you know what? Fuck Gilfoyle.
让他下地狱去吧
Fuck him right to hell.
我这些年一直都这么说
I've been saying that for years.
贾里德在哪里
Where's Jared?
理查德 你认真的吗
Richard, are you serious?
是的
Yes.
我承认把所有责任都推给吉尔弗约尔
Well, I concede that laying it all at Gilfoyle's feet
也许能让我们躲过赛本的起诉 但是
might get us out of the Seppen lawsuit, but...
你真的要把他丢给狼群吗
I mean, you'd really throw him to the wolves like that?
这不像你的作为
That doesn't sound like you.
也许我真慢慢变得
Well, maybe I'm just becoming
不那么毁灭性同情了
a little less ruinously empathetic.
你最近在看心理医生吗
Have you been seeing a therapist?
没有
No.
但是
But...
我在跟本见面
I have been seeing Ben.
本·伯克哈特
Ben Burkhardt.
理查德 不行
Oh, Richard, no.
他是达纳的首席运营官 你这是
He's Dana's COO. You're--
你这将会毁掉你跟达纳的友情
you're jeopardizing your entire friendship with Dana.
我跟达纳有什么友情
What friendship with Dana?
谁会跟那家伙交朋友
Who could be friends with that guy?
我有事要告诉你 贾里德
I got news for you, Jared.
达纳烂透了 伙计
Dana sucks, man!
理查德
Richard!
他就是个猥琐宅男
I mean, he is a dog.
他到底是怎么创建他自己的公♥司♥的
How did he even found his own company?
他到底聪不聪明
Is he even smart?
这么说他不公平
Okay, that's unfair.
这是你的公♥司♥
Look, this is your company.
你想雇谁都没问题
And you can work with whomever you want.
但我需要你冷静下好好想想
But I need you to think long and hard
你将会把推到吉尔弗约尔怎样的境地
about what you're proposing to do to Gilfoyle.
他很可能会收到刑事起诉
We're talking about criminal charges here.
他会被遣返的
He could be deported.
肯定有别的解决方法
There has to be another option.
无意冒犯 贾里德
Well, no offense, Jared,
但本说那是唯一解决办法
but Ben says there isn't.
好吗 他是世界顶级的首席运营官
Okay? And he is a world-class COO
带很多家公♥司♥迈入了市值十亿美元的大关
that has brought multiple companies to a billion dollars.
而你只懂商业开♥发♥
And you're just a biz dev guy.
我 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry. I--
我只是认识只在这件事上
I just think that in this particular situation,
本可能更有经验
Ben might know a little better.
好吧
Okay.
你是老板
You're the boss.
但这话我必须得说
You know, but I will say this.
如果你真的要雇本
If you're really going to start working with Ben,
至少按照最基本的礼节
at least give Dana the common courtesy
告诉达纳你们两个的真实打算
of telling him the truth about what you guys are doing.
因为如果你不告诉他
Because if you don't tell him...
那你才是猥琐宅男
you're the dog.
我们得谈谈达纳的事
谢谢你请我过来
Thanks for, uh, having me over.
没问题 一开始你会有点别扭
Of course. So, it's gonna be a bit weird at first.
但之后就没事了
Then it's gonna be okay.
什么
What?
未知号♥码
你好 我是贾里德·邓恩
Hi, this is Jared Dunn.
抱歉 我不认识这个号♥码
Um, sorry, I don't recognize this number.
贾里德 现在马上过来
Jared? Come here now.
靳阳
Jian-Yang?
本把实情都告诉我了
So... Ben told me everything.
是吗
Well...
坦承不讳 对吧
Radical candor, I guess, right?
对 他告诉我你是怎么一直发短♥信♥骚扰他
Yeah, he told me how you kept texting him non-stop.
他一直拒绝你 但你就是不放弃
And he kept refusing, but you were relentless.
什么 不对
What? Uh, no!
理查德 这都无关紧要
Richard, it's-- it's immaterial.
重要的是 达纳现在什么都知道了
The point is, Dana knows everything now.
具体事情是怎么发生的那都是过眼云烟
However it came to that, it's just words in the winds.
过眼云烟
"Words in the winds"?
对
Yeah.
理查德 看来你心想事成了
Well, Richard, looks like you got what you wanted.
你俩都是成年人
You're both adults.
你们想的话可以随时开始合作
You can work together if you want.
我只是希望你们能尊重人一点
I just wish you'd demonstrated the measure of spirit
当着我的面来跟我一起商量这件事情
to discuss this with me to my face.
但
But...
我猜跟小偷还论什么道德
guess there's no honor among thieves, hmm?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表