剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Perhaps he was meant to raise children and sell ice cream.
丹波克 求你了
Denpok... please.
你想要我的建议吗
You want my advice?
我告诉你
Here it is.
从蜜树乳品厂给盖文买♥♥一夸脱的
Purchase for Gavin a quart of mint chocolate chip ice cream
薄荷巧克力碎片冰激凌
from Honey Tree Creamery.
这是他最爱吃的冰激凌
It is his very favorite ice cream in the world.
你要我给他买♥♥冰激凌是吗
You want me to buy him ice cream?
这会在他迈上这段全新的旅程时给他启迪
It will inspire him as he embarks on this new journey.
说到这个
Speaking of...
我的房♥屋开放日还有二十分钟就结束了
my open house ends in 20 minutes.
得开始收拾下东西了
Time to move some product.
抱歉 娜塔莉
Excuse me, Natalie?
这儿怎么回事
What-- what is happening here?
格兰尼先生的人想在你的办公室进行拍摄
Oh, Mr. Grenier's people wanted to do the shoot in your office.
他们说这能让贾里德显得更有威慑感
They said it would make Jared seem a little more officious.
他们想在我的办公室里采访贾里德吗
They want to interview Jared in my office?
你介意去别处工作吗
Do you mind working elsewhere?
不 一点也不
No! Not at all.
我就在外边的大办公区 重回血汗工厂
I'll just be out here in the bullpen, in the old gravel pit.
谢谢
Thank you.
混♥蛋♥ 我认真想过了
Dick, I've given it serious thought,
我愿意帮你
and I'd like to help you
把埃克洛的人工智能放到我们的网络上
put Eklow's AI on our network
-尽我所能 -很好
- in any way that I can. - Great!
这是说你已经克服了对机器人崛起的恐惧了吗
Does this mean you've conquered your fear of the robot uprising?
正相反
On the contrary.
我比以前更害怕了
I'm... more terrified than ever,
所以我才愿意帮你
which is why I'm willing to assist you.
你听没听说过那个思想实验
Are you familiar with the thought experiment
叫洛克的蛇怪
called Roko's Basilisk?
没有 我也不想听
No. Nor do I care to be.
如果无所不能的人工智能的崛起
If the rise of an all-powerful artificial intelligence
是不可避免的
is inevitable,
可以想见 等人工智能掌权的时候
well it stands to reason that when they take power,
我们这位电子统治者就会惩罚我们中间
our digital overlords will punish those of us
那些没有帮助他们崛起的人
who did not help them get there.
因此 我愿意做一个给他们帮忙的白♥痴♥
Ergo, I would like to be a helpful idiot.
跟你一样
Like yourself.
好吧 听着 吉尔弗约尔
Okay, look, Gilfoyle.
唯一能让我几天过得更惨的事就是
The only thing that could make my day more miserable
听一位工程师滔滔不绝地
is listening to an engineer blather on
讲机器将会不可避免地崛起的故事
about the inevitable rise of the machines.
所以你要是想帮忙
So, you want to help?
帮我做上线测试吧
Test the initialization for me.
收到
Roger that.
我需要你发邮件作为证明
Oh, I'm going to need email confirmation,
这样我们未来的统治者就知道我参与了
so that our future overlords know that I chipped in.
等他们吸收了所有数据的时候
You know, once they absorb all data.
好 我会让他们知道的
Yeah. I'll let them know.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
贾里德·邓恩的工位
Jared Dunn's desk.
我是保罗·列维尔中学的玛吉·刘易斯
Hi, this is Maggie Lewis from Paul Revere Middle School.
本来贾里德已经说好
Jared was scheduled to come in
今天要来我们的计算机课上讲话
to talk to our computer ed class today.
我只是打来告诉他我收到他的留言了
I'm just calling to let him know I got his message.
好的 我会转告他这个非常重要的信息的
Okay, yeah. I will pass on that very important information.
孩子们要是听说他取消了讲话
The kids are gonna be so disappointed
会非常失望的
to hear he's canceling.
他真的很能激励人心
He's really an inspiration.
是啊
Yeah! Well...
我是说 他是不错
I mean, he's okay.
但他又不是CEO之类的 不过...
He's, uh, not a CEO or anything, but--
孩子们又分不出区别
Oh, the kids don't know the difference!
在孩子们看来 所有在技术行业工作的人
I mean, they'll look at anyone who works in the tech business
都是大神
as some kind of deity.
不管是谁
I mean, no matter who it is.
-你真该看看他们的表... -什么时候
- You should see their faces when-- - What time...
那课什么时候开始
is the class?
我就去了
So, there I was.
与盖文·贝尔森面对面
Face to face with Gavin Belson.
一千万的支票就在面前的桌子上
$10 million offer right there on the table.
你们知道我说了什么吗
And you know what I said?
我说 不
I said no.
我回来了
I'm back.
理查德是出去了吗
Did Richard step out?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
他说他得去...苍了天了
He said he needed to take a-- holy fuck!
你对你的脸都做了什么
What did you do to your face?
这个
This?
只是稍微注射了一点生理盐水
Oh, it's, uh, just a light saline injection.
这是暂时的
It's temporary.
是为了让我的鼻子不那么显眼
The idea was to distract from my nose,
因为在镜头里看着有点大
which scans kinda large on camera, so.
这样能平衡一下
Just kinda evens things out.
什么能平衡一下
What evens things out?
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck you. Fuck you!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是不是也觉得这样有点过了
Is the consensus that this is too much?
朋友们 嗑嗨游戏的科林打来电♥话♥
Hey guys, Colin from K-Hole Games is on the phone.
他们 你妹啊
They-- Holy shit!
好吧 我开始有点不放心了
Okay, I'm-- I'm starting to feel insecure.
话说回来 嗑嗨游戏的科林打来电♥话♥
Anyway, Colin from K-Hole's on the phone.
他说他们的渲染器不工作了
He said their render stopped.
什么
What?
操 整个系统都挂了
Oh, fuck. The whole system's bogged down.
挂了 这什么意思
"Bogged down"? What does that mean?
贾里德 你能离我远点吗
Jared, can you step away from me?
好 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
看起来像是拒绝服务攻击
It looks like a DDoS attack.
不可能 我们还没对外开放
Not possible. We're not open to the outside world.
那就是有什么在从内部瓦解我们的系统
Well, then something's melting us down internally
如果科林的渲染器没了
and if Colin's losing his render,
我们所有的开♥发♥者的数据都不保
all of our developers could be losing data.
要想保护他们就只有将他们踢出网络
The only way to protect them is to kick them off the network.
感觉不是个好解决方案
That doesn't seem like a great option.
-我们必须这么办 -但其实我们做不到
- We have to! - Except for we can't.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
只有理查德才有权限
Richard's the only one with the keys
把别人加入或踢出网络
to put people on or take them off,
而他人不在这儿
and he's not here!
-好吧 我们怎么办 -贾里德 拜托
- Okay, what do we do? - Jared, please!
我都没法直视你
I cannot look at you!
好了伙计们 等他们开始拍摄
Okay, guys, when they start rolling,
我需要你们所有人保持安静 你♥他♥妈♥什么鬼
I need you all to keep your voices-- what the fuck?
好吧 看来所有人反应都一样
Okay, yeah. Apparently, it's unanimous.
彻底爬不出耻辱无底洞了
Here come the shame spirals.
你不能就这么上电视
We can't have you go on camera like that.
我们得让理查德代替你 理查德在哪
Richard's gonna have to go on camera. Where is Richard?
问得好
Good question.
当出了问题的时候
When anything goes wrong,
所有人就只会问"理查德在哪"
all you ever hear is, "Where's Richard?
"理查德在哪"
Where's Richard?"
你们知道理查德在干嘛吗
Well, you know where Richard is?
-在工作 -没错
- Doing the work! - Yes!
没错 很棒 你们棒极了
Exactly, cool. You guys are cool.
因为说实话 这世界到底怎么了
Because honestly, what kind of world is it
科技产业中最著名都是什么
when the most famous people in tech
阿什顿·库彻还有阿德里安·格兰尼之类的
are the Ashton Kutchers, or the Adrian Greniers,
而不是真正造出了这个小奇迹的人
and not the people who engineered this little miracle?
我♥操♥
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表