剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
他是问你该和谁偷腥了吗
Did he ask you who he should cheat with?
你是来问意见的 那好
Look, you came for advice, fine.
别想首次代币发♥售♥的事了
Forget an ICO.
好吗 我敢肯定吉尔弗约尔
Okay? I'm sure Gilfoyle
告诉你他能处理所有的技术问题
told you that he can handle all the technical stuff.
但这不只是一个数学问题
But this is not just a math problem.
这是我们风投的直接竞争对象
They're my direct competition.
这件事我仔细研究过
I've done my homework on this.
在你抛弃稳定
So before you walk away from stability
把你的整个公♥司♥赌在加密货币上之前
and gamble your entire company on crypto,
我觉得还有另一位"朋友"
there's another "Friend" of yours
你应该去聊一聊
I think you should talk to.
比特币崩♥盘♥的时候我太软蛋了 理查德
I was such a fucking pussy when Bitcoin broke, Richard.
要是我够胆大
If I had the balls,
五年前就该把全部身家
I'd have put every penny I had into that shit
压在上边
five years ago,
看着它涨涨涨 翻翻翻
watched it go up, up, up, up, up
然后在再次崩♥盘♥之前全身而退
and then pulled out right before it all came crashing down again.
苍天啊 我怎么就没这么干呢
I mean, Jesus, why didn't I do that?
操 但然后 我又想到
Fuck me! But then, it occurred to me--
我他妈有三十六家公♥司♥ 理查德
I own 36 fucking companies, Richard.
要是我都进行首次货币发♥售♥
If I make them all ICO,
那就是分了三十六杯羹
that's 36 bites at the apple.
于是我就那么做了
So I did it.
-你进行了三十六次首次货币发♥售♥ -对
- You... you did 36 ICOs? - Yup.
-那成了吗 -身价十亿
- Did they work? - You know, one of the things
教会了我一件事 理查德
being in the three comma club has taught me, Richard,
就是不能光靠砸钱
is it's not always about money.
有时还需要脑子
Sometimes, it's about wisdom.
那我有没有赔了十亿呢 差不多了 操
And did I lose a B? Close to it. Fuck!
但我收获了双份的智慧
But I bet I gained two B in wisdom.
你是全赔了吗
So you lost it all?
理查德 要不是我太喜欢这疯子
Ha, ha, Richard, if I didn't love this crazy guy so much,
我会打得他满地找牙
I'd knock his fucking teeth out.
没 我没有全赔进去
Nah, nah, I didn't lose it all.
其中一家被证交所关闭了
I mean, one of them got shut down by the SEC.
有几家遭到了诈骗
On a few, we got scammed.
但有几家成功了
But some of them worked.
其中一家成功了
One of them worked.
一家 三十六家就成了一家
One? One out of 36?
是的 听着
Yeah. Listen,
我所有从首次代币发行赚到的代币
all the coin I had from the ICO that worked
都在一个U盘上
was on a USB thumb drive.
而我那傻♥逼♥的清洁工
And my dumb fucking housekeeper
扔掉了我那条破洞牛仔裤
threw out my jeans, 'cause they were ripped.
买♥♥那破洞的比正常的还要更贵一点
Even though I paid more for the ripped ones.
U盘就在那条裤子的口袋里
And the thumb drive was in the pocket, so.
加密的三亿美元就在这里埋着
$300 million in crypto is buried out here, somewhere.
我的人会找到它的
But my boys will find it.
如果他们想拿到报酬的话
If they wanna get paid, right?
当他们找到的时候
And when they do,
那代币会弥补回所有的损失
that coin could cover all the losers.
过去两周可是涨了30倍
I mean, it's up 3,000% in the last two weeks.
如果它还像这样涨个三四个月
If it keeps going like this over the next three, four months,
我们可就跻身万亿身价行列了
we could be talking the four comma club!
是万亿 不是十亿 理查德
That's a T, not a B, Richard.
-汉纳曼先生 -操 你找到了
- Mr. Hanneman! - Shit, you found it?
难以置信 太好了 不
Jose! Yes! No!
我是说U盘
I said a thumb drive.
在口袋里 那是个真的拇指
In the... that's an actual thumb.
那是人的 快他妈放回去
That's a human... Just fucking put that back!
再说一遍 理查德
Again, Richard...
我的数学没错
the math is sound.
市长 我非常享受我们一起的时光
Well, mayor, I sure have enjoyed our time together.
你搞定了告诉我
Let me know when you get this done.
贝尔森先生 抱歉 但这需求清单
Uh, Mr. Belson, I'm sorry, but this list of demands
对我们这个规模的社区很不可行
is not remotely workable for a community of our size.
市长的工作永不简单
A mayor's job is never easy.
如果你在意你的选举人的话
But you'll find a way,
你会想办法搞定的
if you care about your constituents.
贝尔森先生 我在这个城镇长大
Mr. Belson, I grew up in this town.
一辈子都生活在这里
I've lived here my entire life.
-我会做任何事 -等等 等等
- I'd do anything to... - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你一辈子 -对
- Your entire life? - Mm-hmm.
-你多大年纪了 -47岁
- How old are you? - Forty-seven.
这有点奇怪吧
That's a little weird, isn't it?
关键是我会做任何事来帮助这个地区的人♥民♥
The point is, I'd do anything to help the people of this area.
但给你这么大额的公共资金
But giving you public money
会严重削减我们的预算
on this scale would decimate our budget.
我可以把本地高中以你名字命名
I could have the local high school renamed after you.
罗莎·帕克斯从来没有来过金布莱尔
Rosa Parks has never even been to Goldbriar.
我不要什么高中
I don't want a fucking high school.
我要以80%的利润率生产盒子
I wanna manufacture boxes at an 80% profit margin.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我所有的狐朋狗友
All my asshole friends keep getting
建起了国家橄榄球联盟体育馆和公♥司♥总部
NFL stadiums and corporate headquarters,
自己一分钱没掏
all fully paid for.
而你却连一个工厂都搞不定
And you can't make one fucking factory happen?
我现在唯一
I mean, the only things
能削减的就是基础服务了
I have left to cut are essential services.
你看 就这么办
There you go. Do that.
你可以搞个志愿消防部门
You could have a volunteer fire department.
因为我一分钱也不会多花的
Because I can't afford a penny more than this.
准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
谢谢你 盖文
预备 开始
Two, three!
*卡罗来纳 四处寻觅*
*Oh Carolina prowl off*
*跳跃前进 卡罗来纳*
*Jump and prance, oh Carolina*
*四处寻觅 跳跃前进*
*Prowl off jump and prance*
*卡罗来纳的人们 四处寻觅*
*Oh Carolina gal prowl off*
*人们跳跃前进*
*Gal yuh fi jump and prance*
谢谢你 盖文
*四处寻觅*
*Prowl off*
*跳跃前进*
*Jump and prance*
*卡罗来纳 让我如此兴奋*
*Carolina come bubble 'pon me*
*看她是如何挑逗撩人*
*Oh, watch how she groove*
很棒 对吧
So, pretty sweet, right?
是的 很棒
Yeah, it's nice.
很遗憾我们没找到安全的地方试试疯狂模式
Sorry we couldn't find a safe spot to try Insane Mode.
那感觉就像你的肾
It feels like your kidneys are gonna get, like,
要从你背后撕裂出去
ripped right through the back of your body.
-就像 -我觉得我可不想那样
- It's like... - Yeah, I don't think I'd wanna do that.
你不需要去做
Well you don't need to do it.
你只要能告诉别人你能这么做
But you wanna be able to tell people that you can do it.
对吧 就像有把枪一样
Right? It's like having a gun.
查理和纳蒂亚都答应了
So, Charlie and Nadia have already said yes.
你也会有跟他们聊天的谈资的
You'll finally have something to talk to them about.
让我再想想
Oh, let me think about it.
好吧 把车停到指定充电车位吧
Fine. Okay, just pull into the designated EV--
-2.8秒 -见鬼
- ...2.8 seconds. - Oh, fuck.
丹尼已经拿到车了
Danny already got his car.
我帮你付首♥付♥和前三个月的分期
I'll pay your down payment and first three months.
你觉得怎么样
Do we have a deal?
真的吗
Wow, really?
六个月吧
Make it six months.
好吧 走吧
Fine! Okay, just go.
赶在丹尼看见我们在开这破车之前躲起来
Hide before Danny sees us in this shitty car.
-走走走 -难以置信
- Go, go, go. Go. - Wow, uh...
你好
Hello?
你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
我老板给我买♥♥了辆车
My boss just bought me a car!
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表