剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表
只有住在八号♥的克莱夫
There's only Clive at number eight,
我敢肯定他是个恋童癖
and I'm pretty sure he's a paedophile.
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
我不想引起不必要的惊慌
I don't wish to cause undue alarm...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel very well.
怎么了
Why?
-糖 -什么
- Sugar. - What?
需要糖
Need sugar.
糟了
Oh, shit.
操
Oh, fuck!
救命 出事了
Help! There's something wrong!
他变得很奇怪
He's gone all weird!
一直说"糖"
Keeps saying "sugar".
把手坏了 我出不来
The handle's broken. I can't get out!
天啊 是他的糖尿病
Oh, my God! It's his diabetes.
-我该做什么 我该做什么 -他要喝可乐
- What do I do?! What do I do?! - He needs a Coke.
我车里有
Oh, I've got some in the van.
糟糕 糟糕
Oh, fuck, shit, shit, shit.
拜托不要死
Please don't die.
天啊
Oh, God.
你能闻到鹰嘴豆泥吗
Can you smell hummus?
给你 拿着
Oi! Take it!
快点 快点
Hurry up! Hurry up!
快点啊
Come on!
小口 别狼吞虎咽 你要呛死他啊
Sips! Sips, not gulps, you'll drown him!
你能别冲我喊了吗
Please could you stop shouting at me?
我吸了毒
I've taken drugs.
这又不是音乐节
This isn't Glastonbury!
我的嘴巴要干了
My mouth's gone all dry.
振作起来 你吸了什么
Oh, pull yourself together. What have you taken?
-蘑菇 -你个蠢货
- Mushrooms. - Oh, you tit.
你可真是没用
You're absolutely useless.
你刚刚在哭吗
Have you been crying?
天啊 泰德
Oh, God, Ted!
-我感觉不太舒服 -天啊
- I don't feel very well! - Christ!
怎么了
What's happening?
巴里 你还好吗
Barry? Are you OK?
就斯图尔特的脸色来看 我比他好
Better than Stuart, by the looks of him.
有人能把我弄出去吗
Can someone please get me out of here?
-我尝到鹰嘴豆泥了 -快吐出来
- I can taste hummus! - Spit it out.
斯图尔特在哪
Where's Stuart?
他把自己锁在车里了
He's locked himself in the van.
-斯图 好臭 -不
- Stu? It stinks. - Oh, no...
斯图 亲爱的
Stu, darling...
我在这里
I'm here.
我很抱歉 艾普尔
I'm so sorry, April.
不用 我觉得很棒
Don't be, I think it's amazing!
-什么 -威廉全都告诉我了
- What? - Willie told me everything.
你是为了我才吸毒
You took drugs just for me!
这就是我说的那种斯图尔特
This is the Stuart that I was talking about,
会吃魔幻菇然后把自己锁在车里的那种
the kind of Stuart that takes shrooms and locks himself in a van.
太古怪了
It's so nutty!
我好喜欢
I love it!
对
Yup.
我们去利马开月光派对吧
Let's go to a moonlight party in Lima,
在海滩吃摇♥头♥丸♥然后看日出
take MDMA on the beach and watch the sun come up.
好
Yep.
这就是我想要的约会
This is exactly the date I want.
跟吸毒的男人在车里吃薯片
Chips in a van with a guy on drugs.
太疯狂了
It's so mental!
你死定了 哥们
You are fucking dead, mate!
斯图 你绝对会吸嗨的
Oh, Stu, You're about to go absolutely bonkers.
我们有成人尿不湿吗
Have we got any big nappies?
剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表