剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表
That's my fucking money, you wanker!
别这么跟他说话 他是你♥爸♥爸
Don't speak to him like that. He's your dad!
他有原因的
He had his reasons.
你到底投了多少钱...
How much did you dip into it...
斯图尔特
Stuart?
说实话 老兄
Be honest, mate. Be honest.
他全投进去了 然后全拿出来了
He dipped into all of it and took all of it out!
-该死 -是吗
- Fuck! - Did I?
我真是个该死的傻♥逼♥
I am a fucking wanker!
闭嘴 各位 我觉得他心脏病犯了
Shut up, everyone! I think he's having a heart attack!
-爸爸 -爷爷
- Dad! - Grandad!
-我的天 -叫救护车
- Oh, my God! - Call an ambulance!
我去找保罗 他会急救 他在石油钻塔里工作
I'll get Paul. He knows first aid. Works on the oil rigs.
别担心 爸爸 马上有人来帮你
Don't worry, Dad. Help's on its way.
过来 儿子 我要告诉你点事
Come here, son. There's something I need to tell you.
我在 爸爸
I'm here, Dad.
如果我没挺过来 你得知道...
If I don't make it, you need to know...
我也爱你
I love you too.
你这嘬胡子
That moustache...
让你看着像个小丑
makes you look like a tosspot.
是
Yep.
剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表