剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表
给我点时间
Give us a minute.
我只是来看看他是不是还活着
Um, just checking to see that he's still alive.
他还活着 所以
And he is. So...
干的不错 继续保持
Great work. Keep it up.
奥佩尔先生 聊两句行吗
Mr Hooper. Quick chat?
来吧
Here we go.
我得到了你的测试结果 你们的配型很成功
So, had your test results back, and you are indeed a match,
我们可以继续进行移植手术了
so we can go ahead with the transplant.
这真的很幸运
OK. It's lucky, really.
考虑到你不是血亲
In these situations when you're
成功匹配的几率更是少之又少
not a blood relative, a match is far more rare.
-好的 -还有几项测试要做
- Right. - There'll be a few more tests.
一些常规检查
Just some routine stuff.
我们会马上送你去病房♥
But we'll get you on a ward straight away,
你看能得找个人
so you might want to ask
回一趟家 带上你的牙刷和一本好书
someone to pop home and pick up a toothbrush and a good book.
你说什么
What did you say?
牙刷 还有一本好书
Toothbrush. And a good book.
之前那句
Before that.
-常规检查 -之前那句
- Routine checks. - Before that.
能匹配上是很幸运的事
It's...lucky you're a match,
考虑到你和奥佩尔先生不是血亲
considering you and Mr Hooper aren't...related.
你还不知道 是吗
You don't know, do you?
抱歉 我还以为
I'm so sorry. I thought you...
血液检查也能确定父子关系
The blood test also determines paternity.
医生没和你解释过吗
Did the doctor not explain?
好吧
Ok.
那么
Well...
我需要去
I...need...to...
和我的公会代表谈谈了
speak to my union representative.
没事吧
Everything OK?
斯图尔特
Stuart?
没事
Oh. Yeah.
我匹配上了 所以
I'm a match, so...
这真是好消息
Well, that's great news.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你很紧张 不过
Look, I know you're nervous, but...
情况会好起来的
it's going to be fine.
是吗
Is it?
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk?
感觉我失去了什么东西
I feel like I'm losing something.
但你也得到了别的东西
You've got another one.
可能吧
Probably.
还记得我们上次吃牡蛎 结果你进急救室了吗
Do you remember that time we had oysters and you ended up in A&E?
他们说这是他们见过的
They said it was the worst
最严重的食物中毒
case of food poisoning they'd ever seen.
确实很糟糕
It was pretty bad.
连车都报废了
We had to scrap the car.
我能和你说实话吗 斯图尔特
Can I be honest with you, Stuart?
当然
Yeah. Course.
那个...
That tash...
我知道
I know.
那是什么声音
What the fuck's that?
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie!
他们怎么说 儿子
What did they say, son?
他们告诉我
They told me...
我匹配上了
I'm a match.
这才对嘛
That's my boy.
-干得好 熊爸爸 -我能继续吗
- Well done, Daddy Bear. - Can I crack on?
如果有人需要截肢的话
If anyone needs their legs amputating,
他们肯定会到处找这个的
they're going to be looking for this.
你快点
Yeah, hurry up.
快
Come on!
-别动 -我没动
- Hold still. - I am holding still!
小声点行吗
Can you keep it down,
我都听不见手♥机♥响了
please? I can't hear my bloody phone!
-快点 -别乱动
- Come on! - Stop fidgeting!
就是他
That's him.
该死
Fuck!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
你把我大拇指切掉了
You've cut my thumb off!
天哪 泰德
Oh, my God, Ted!
-不是吧 -各位
- Not again! - Guys!
闭嘴 闭嘴 我打通了
Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up. I'm through.
我找到钥匙了
I've found the key!
斯图尔特 我打通了
Stuart, I'm through.
没错 艾普尔·郎卡灵顿
Yeah. April Long-Carrington.
没错 郎卡灵顿
Yes. Yep. Long-Carrington.
泰德
Ted.
-没错 -天哪 别是大拇指啊
- Yes. - Oh, God, not the other one!
放开我 我是完全称职的护士
Get off me! I'm a fully qualified nurse!
奥佩尔·罗汉普顿亲子鉴定结果
Hooper-Roehampton paternity results.
快点 小艾
Come on, Apes.
好的
Right, OK.
你的血都滴在我拖鞋上了
You're bleeding on my slippers!
好吧 是百分百确定了 对吗
OK. And that's 100%, is it?
怎么样
Well?
好的
Ok.
抱歉 斯图尔特
I'm so sorry, Stuart.
是的
Yep.
请绿色斯柯达明锐的车主
Will the owner of a green Skoda Octavia -
车牌号♥DG 5TU
registration number DG 5TU
请您前往大门口
please make your way to the front entrance,
您的车即将被拖走
as your car is being towed.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表