剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表
她是不是很漂亮
Doesn't she look pretty?
说 "我想你 妈咪"
Say, "I missed you, Mummy Bear."
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你和爸爸玩得开心吗
Did you have a nice time with Daddy?
不 有点委屈 妈妈
No, a bit teary, Mummy.
有点爱哭
A bit shouty.
我和爸比非常想你
Me and Daddy Bear missed you so much.
你有没有...
Did you manage to...
抱歉 你放松了吗
Sorry. Did you manage to relax?
-不是假期 斯图 -确实
- It wasn't a holiday, Stu. - No.
水疗怎么样
How was the spa?
太棒了 指压按♥摩♥太舒服了
Amazing. The shiatsus were insane.
-太好了 -宝贝睡觉了吗
- Great. - Did Baby Bear sleep?
晚上不睡
Not at night.
可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor thing.
叔叔能走了吗
Can Uncle Bear go now?
去拿包
Get the bags.
一种古老而神秘的印第安挂坠
你带着捕梦网 我以为你不喜欢这个
You're wearing the dream catcher. I thought you hated it.
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
从你走后就没脱下来
I haven't taken it off since you left.
我去把她放下
I'll go and put her down.
感谢你去接艾普尔
Thanks for picking up April.
她看起来怎么样 提到我了吗
So how did she seem? Did she talk about me?
我不知道 我没进去
I dunno, I had the footy on.
能把钱给我了吗
Can I have me cash now?
你怎么住得起五星级酒店的
How can you afford a five-star hotel?
我住不起
I can't, really.
女人啊 口味昂贵
Women, eh? Expensive tastes.
所以我才一直单身
That's why I stay single.
是啊 这就是原因
Yeah. That's why.
你可以再照顾波莎几个小时吗
Are you still all right to look after Bertha for a couple of hours?
你说过你可以照顾孩子的
You said you could babysit.
你确定是我说的吗
Are you sure that was me?
-查理 -我还有事
- Charlie! - I've got plans.
什么事
What plans?
-40块 -五块
- 40 quid. - A fiver.
成交
Deal.
戴着这个让你看起来像个傻瓜
That makes you look like a wanker.
等等
Wait! Wait, wait!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
斯图 你没做什么特别的事吧
Stu, you haven't done anything special, have you?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
惊喜
Ta-da!
抱歉 亲爱的
-你真是花了不少功夫 -是啊
- Oh, you've gone to so much trouble. - Yep.
是你的肠易激综合征吗
God, is that your IBS?
不 是午餐
No, it's lunch.
请坐
Take a seat.
我给你倒杯酒
I'll pour you a drink.
-谢谢 -我的荣幸
- Thanks. - Pleasure.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
挺好喝的
It's lush.
店员说和鱼很搭
Bloke in the shop said it goes great with fish.
我们要吃鱼吗
Oh, we're having fish?
不 吃牛肉
No. Beef.
艾普尔 很高兴你回来了
April. Lovely to have you back.
爸爸 你想干什么
Dad, what do you want?
《追寻黑帮》
Ross Kemp On Gangs.
怎么设置提醒
How do you series link?
我们正忙着呢
We're in the middle of something.
我才不会错过我的秃头野兽
I'm not missing my fix of the bald beast just
只因为你们俩吵了一架
because you two have had a wee tiff.
不仅仅是吵一架 威廉
It was more than just a tiff, Willie.
你假期怎么样
How was your holiday?
不是假期
It wasn't a holiday.
这是一段沉思和恢复活力的时光
It was a time for reflection and rejuvenation.
知道了 假期
Aye. A holiday.
好了 假期结束了 你能走了吗
Right, it's done now. Can you go?
如你所愿
As you wish.
肛♥门♥可不会自己变干净
This anus won't bleach itself.
天啊
Oh, Christ!
我跟他说了
I have told him.
你知道我认为威廉有点神经兮兮的
Look, you know that I think that Willie is bonkers-tastic,
-但我们要考虑波莎 -我知道
- but it's just we do have Bertha to consider. - I know.
他总是在楼上和别人乱搞
And he's always got so many randoms up there.
亚马逊送货员在他房♥间里待了两天
I mean, there was an amazon delivery man in his room for two days,
他们发出的声音
and the noises!
听我说 这和威廉无关
But, look, this isn't about Willie.
很抱歉我毁了我们的纪念日
I'm really sorry I spoilt the anniversary.
我知道
I know you are.
但如果你一开始听我的
But if you'd just listen to me in the first place,
你就不会一直恐慌了
you wouldn't keep having panic attacks.
-我不喜欢露营 -野营
- I'm not used to camping. - Glamping.
去看看我的灵师
Go and see my spiritualist.
你不能用水晶治疗恐慌
You can't cure panic attacks with crystals.
我们已经说过了
We've been through this.
你可以的
You can.
我想念我在马格里夫见到的斯图尔特了
I don't know, I miss the Stuart that I met in Magaluf.
那个给我买♥♥薯片 还偷了辆脚踏船的人
The one who bought me chips and stole a pedalo.
我是为了更帅气一点
I only said I stole it to look sexy.
没错 你很冲动
Exactly. You were impulsive.
感觉你...
And it feels like you've...
放弃了生活
given up on life.
我们有了孩子 我三天没合眼
We've got a baby. I've been awake for three days.
我认识许多有孩子的人
I know plenty of people with babies,
他们的生活还是充满乐趣
and they still manage to have fun.
所以才要请个保姆
Really, it's what nannies are for.
现在不能请保姆 我们负担不起
Please, not nannies now. We can't afford it.
和钱无关
It's not about the money.
我们要找到真实的自己
It's about finding out who we really are.
潜往不可知之地 抓住每一天
Diving into the unknown. Seizing the day.
我会抓住每一天
I do seize the day.
我留着个是因为你说会让我看起来很时髦
I grew this cos you said it'd make me look hip.
确实很时髦
And it does.
你看起来很帅气
You look so natty.
但是
But...
还不够
it's not enough.
你想让我脱毛吗
Do you want me to wax something?
-我... -你不用去 查理在照顾她
- I... - No. You don't need to. Charlie's looking after her.
他又管你要钱了吗
Is he charging you again?
没有
No.
他都不交房♥租
He doesn't even pay rent!
-怪不得我们请不起保姆 -我知道 但我欠他的
- No wonder we can't afford a nanny. - I know, but I owe him.
他帮我解决了抵押贷款
He sorted out the mortgage for me.
并不意味着这是他的房♥子
Doesn't mean it's his house.
我要带她去呼吸新鲜空气
I'm just going to give her some fresh air.
你拿了她的牛奶吗
Have you got her milk?
-没有 我喝完了 -查理
- No, I finished it. - Charlie...
开玩笑的
Joke!
我可以让凯特来照顾她 但是...
I would have asked Kate to look after her, but...
我确实喜欢凯特
I do like Kate,
但她是你的前妻
but she's your ex-wife.
她非常棒
And she's great and everything, you know,
在她这个年纪 还能充满能量
so much energy for someone of her age, but...
只是我是阴
it's just that I'm yin
而她是阳
and she is incredibly yang,
我不想让波莎身边
and I just don't think it's a good idea for Bertha
被阳气所充斥
to be around so much yang.
你呢
Do you?
你饿吗
You hungry?
剧集 | 半独立屋(2020) | 导航列表